Odas offizielle Kritzelecke auf ONE PIECE.com

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Odas offizielle Kritzelecke auf ONE PIECE.com

Seit ein paar Wochen gibt es auf der offiziellen One Piece Website eine "Kritzel-Ecke" von Oda. Leider muss man auf der Webseite einen Account einrichten, um die Originalskizzen einzusehen. Da anscheinend nur die aktuellste Skizze zu sehen ist und die älteren nicht mehr, erlaube ich mir hier die Original-Skizzen neben der Übersetzungszeichnung (Credits gehen an William von OPP - ist jeweils verlinkt) zu posten, um diese Kritzeleien ein wenig zu archivieren, insbesondere weil man manche nur im Zusammenhang verstehen kann.

Hier ein Tutorial, um sich einen Account auf der offiziellen Webseite zu erstellen: How To Make An Account On The Official Japanese ‘One Piece’ Site

One Piece Podcast hat davon in der Vergangenheit schon berichtet:
    In order to celebrate its first anniversary, the official Japanese One Piece website will add a new feature to its website Nov. 1.

The feature is called the “sketch corner,” specifically made for Eiichirô Oda himself.

According to the One Piece website, the site will be offering new features on there in the near future. The main new feature is the “Eiichirô Oda Scribble Corner,” which will feature messages from Oda himself on an irregular basis (not surprising considering his busy work schedule), likely similar to the Weekly Shonen Jump Author Comments, but more extensive. This special comment section is accessible via the “My Page” function after creating an account.

001 - 01. November 2014

I heard we’d be starting a “Scribble Corner” and was told to “write about anything I want.” So it’s somewhat like a blog? Apparently I should write about what I think from the new merchandise. So that’s what I’ll do next time. Now I don’t really have anything to say though … Recently I’ve been hooked in burning things with charcoal. Until next time!
    Oda

002 - 25. November 2014

Momoko ist die Mangaka von Chibi Maruko-chan.

This time the post includes a few drawings done by Oda himself, entitled “Chibi Maruko-chan“. Oda explains the name in the post:
    Sakura Momoko is a friend of mine so she’ll forgive me (for using this title).
    Eiichiro Oda used this title because “Lil’ Maruko” can also be transcribed as “Lil’ Marco” (Maruko is the way you write both the Japanese name Maruko, and the Whitebeard Pirate’s Marco’s name). Because they are homophones (and we all know how much Oda loves puns like this), Oda drew a small Marco in Chibi Maruko-chan’s clothes and with her hairstyle, so be sure to check it out on the website…if you dare!

Übersetzungsquelle
    Die letzte Zeile ist ein Zitat von Marko aus Kapitel 553: Oh come on. You can't just go straight after the King, was er zu Kizaru sagt.

003 - 5. Dezember 2014

One of the things mentioned by Oda is Mr. Children. Mr. Children is a music artist that Oda seems to like a lot, and has mentioned in his Weekly Shônen Jump author comments in the past such as here, here, here and here. He was also the artist who performed the main theme song for One Piece Film: Strong World.
    Other than the reappearance of “Chibi Marco-chan” from Oda’s second post, Oda also makes another pun here using the names of One Piece‘s Nami and Sazae-san‘s Namihei.
    Namihei’s “hei” is pronounced just like the english “Hey” and let’s just say that you should keep this image in mind when looking at Oda’s scribble yourself, which is viewable on the official website once you’ve registered for a free account.

Übersetzungsquelle

004 - 15. Dezember 2014

First of all there’s the main “storyline” of the entire drawing. It’s basically a reference to the first chapter of One Piece, but instead of Shanks handing Luffy the Straw Hat, this time it’s Chibi Marco-chan handing Luffy that which represents his chibi-Maruko-ness. Be sure to read the the other three previous posts made by Oda to understand what’s going on if you haven’t.

Second of all, there’s a small note saying “Roundbeard.” The word Maruko (from Chibi Maruko-chan) was changed to Maruhige, with Maru by itself meaning Round in Japanese and hige meaning beard. In other words, Oda’s still enjoying the Chibi Maruko-chan puns.

Übersetzungsquelle

01.01.2015 Neujahr

"Frohes neues Jahr"

005 - 14. Januar 2015

Basically Oda is talking the entire post about the upcoming 47 One Piece Character songs coming out in Japan at the end of January. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read more about it HERE.
    Übersetzungsquelle

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sailormoon ()