Kapitel 448 - "Moria"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Kapitel 448 - "Moria"

Spoilertexte:

Original von unchipu
    Ch.448 "Moria"
    Vol.17 "Revolving Lantern - Born That Day on Machine Island" (走馬灯 - is the old movie watching device, and many times is used to describe your "life flashing before your eyes.")

Scene is Nami, Usopp, Chopper
    Victoria Cindry was a noblewoman, famous as a stage actress, but died in an accident 10 years ago.
    Inside the mansion, a guard with a katana appears. "Yohohohoho!!! No problem!! I will catch them"
    Scene moves to the rest of the crew.
    They are fighting "Negative Ghost."
    When you touch it, you become very pessimistic.
    A bunch of zombies appear in the cemetary, but the six defeat them with "600 Million Beli - JACK POT!!!!" (a combination of their 6 attacks)
    A badly hurt zombie-looking old man appears.
    He tells them about a man he wants them to defeat.
    The old man also doesn't have a shadow.
    Gekko Moria is on this island.
    Robin knows the name, and says he is/was a Shichibukai, with a former bounty higher than Luffy.
    END

Chapter 448: "Moria"

Enel's great space strategy Vol. 17: "Life flashing before the eyes - that day born on the mechanical island"

Scene with Spacey being made by a grampa doctor.

The scene continues from last week. The three are looking at the pictures of Cindry

Nami: Once she was beutiful... that servant Cindry-chan...

Usopp: Is this her own room...?

Nami: Would she decorate her own room like this with photographies of herself?

Chopper: But she did have some severe stitching scars on her face and body!

Usopp (looking at a photography of Cindry): No doubt... none of these photos have those... although it can't be a different person...

Nami: Victoria Cindry...
    Chopper: Mh!?

Nami: Apparently an extremely famous stage actress. Look at all these articles about her.

Nami shows the two others a newspaper

Usopp: Stage actress??... didn't they say she has been a servant someplace before?

Nami: When you see this, you wouldn't think of such a career, nor that part about the breaking of plates and the husband who drove her out.

Nami: It's more like she was from a noble family, since her childhood on a popular perso-... eh...

Usopp: What's wrong?

Nami: Disappeared from stage... she died ten years ago in an accident

Usopp: !!!?

Usopp: EEEEEEHHH!!? Wha-wha-wha-wha-what're you saying!! Wasn't she alive just now!? She can't be dead // She came back from the dead!? (<- ??)

Chopper: .... but, if that death notice is true, that means she came back from the dead. The zombies we've seen on this island were all... revived dead!!

Usopp, walking around the room, somehow falls over

Nami: ....!! Hey there Usopp! Isn't that a treasure chest!!? $_$ (<- eyes become dollar symbols)

Chopper: Adapting quickly!!

Nami: Open it! Try to open the chest $_$

Ghost: Too baaaaad!!! The treasure isn't stored in here~!!!!

Everyone: GYAAAA~!! A jack in the box!!!

The three run away

Nami: (The treasure isn't stored here!? No doubt, that's what that zombie said...!!)

From behind the zombies who are watching the three running away, a person with a sword approaches

Zombie A: Oh, bodyguard/bouncer!
    Zombie B: Ahh, it's you?

??: There are lost ones inside the mansion...!! Yohohoho!!! No problem!! I will seize them.

Meanwhile at Luffy's gang

Sanji: That's why, don't make random things your friends (nakama)!!! With a tanuki and a robot and the likes we're random enough already!!!

Franky: Hay, I'm not a robot, I'm a Cyborg, stupid bastard!!

Sanji: Well at any rate, not human anymore

Franky: The base sure is human!!
    Sanji: More like the base sure is a pervert!!

Franky: Eh... aw, if you say it like that *shy* (<- liberal)
    Sanji: Um, that wasn't a praise

Luffy: What might come out next~~~ It's so much fun~~~

Robin: You know, that tree-man and the unicorn from earlier...

Zorro: What is it?

Robin: What they all have in common are bandages, stitches and an engraved number.

Zorro: Numbers? ... they certainly do. You think somebody is controlling them?

Robin: Something like that.

Luffy: Hn? I can hear something!

Ghost: Negative negative

Luffy: THERE IT IIIIS! THE GHOST!!!!

Luffy points at the ghost

The ghost multiplies

Luffy: When he dances he becomes more, so cool!!!

Ghost: Negative negative

Sanji: I got a bad feeling about this voice... *sweat*

Luffy: I'm gonna catch and keep him!!!

Luffy catches the ghost with his net, but it goes through

Franky: It's nothing but a soul... well theeeen... "FRESH FIRE"!!!

The ghost gets engulfed by the fire but no damage is taken. Instead it's laughing. The ghost goes through Franky's body

Franky: No good. This week I'm really useless.... whatever I do I'm useless, I've got no confidence in living anymore *OTZ*.... I wanna die

Sanji: Why are you getting so emo!!!

Luffy: Dammit you bastard!!
    When trying to catch the ghost, Luffy touches the ghost too

Luffy: If I get reborn.... I wanna become a clam, the lowest thing of all.... I wanna die..

Sanji: Now what are you doing!? You're just the same!!

Robin: ....!? Maybe when you touch this ghost your spirit gets really down?

Sanji:

Zorro: ... hmph! You guys are pitiful. Usually you're so energetic and now you're letting a strange ghost or something make fun of you!!

The ghost goes throgh Zorro's body

Zorro: I'm sorry I was born.....

Sanji: ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Everyone's recovered, the ghost is gone

Robin: Although it seems the patchwork creatures with the numbers are all together... that ghost was a completely different thing (<- form of existence)

Sanji: One of those was on the ship, too... appearing on and off, like observing us... the thing is...

Sanji: Somebody's pulling the strings here (from the background)

They arrive at the graveyard

Luffy: Whoa a vast graveyard, that's some atmosphere! Yo, let's eat our lunch boxes here

Sanji: You klutz, the food would get bad. So, let's hurry up and move.

??: Aaaahhhhhhh~...

Luffy: ?

??: AAAAAAHHHHH~~~~!!!!!

Luffy: ......

One zombie comes out of his tomb

PASH! (the zombie's shoulder get's grabbed)

He just goes back to his tomb

Zombie: Just going back, am I an oaf or what!!!

Luffy: An old man with a big wound!?

Everyone: IT'S A ZOMBIE, DON'T YOU SEE?!!

Then: From the graves the zombies rise all at the same time

Zombies: We'll show you the dangers of zombies!!! UOOOOOHHH!!!

everyone makes their battle preparations

Luffy+Zorro+Franky+Sanji+Robin: "600MILLION BELLY JACK POT"

All Zombies get swept away

After two pages of battle, all zombies sit formally before Luffy's gang

Luffy: What're you doing here?

Zombie: Well...
    Zombie: ... doing zombie stuff...
    Zombie: being buried,...
    Zombie: rotting..
    Zombie: me too

Luffy: DON'T FUCK AROUND

Zombies: SORRY!!

Luffy: Did a man with a long nose... an orange haired girl and... a tanuki that looked like a reindeer pass here?

Zombie: ... but we won't tell you!! We're not to give out such information to anybody

Luffy: Huhhhhmm, you won't tell anything?

Zombie: Oh!! Yeaaah, yes yes yes..

*cracking with ankles* (left out for your imagination)

Zombie: Three persons passed through!

Luffy: That's my friends. You didn't do something to them, eh?

Zombie: Ehh...!?
    Zombie: Di--
    Zombie: Didn't do anything!
    Zombie: I did nothing to them too
    Zombie: .... didn't do anything!

Luffy: Tell the truth!

Zombie: HE did something!
    Zombie: WHAT!? Don't betray your friends~!!!
    Zombie: We ALL attacked them
    Zombie: IDIOT don't say that!

Gyaaaaah (again, imagine whose voice it is)

All zombies are skewered through their heads (<- rly?)

Luffy: Looks like they headed for that mansion there, I'm glad they're okay. Dunno about Brook though...

Sanji: would be okay too if he wasn't there, anyways *sweat*

One zombie nearby calls Luffy and the gang to halt

Zombie: Hallo!! .... p... please, guys... wait, just a moment!!
    Zombie: I've just watched you. You're terribly strong! Would you please listen to me for a second?

Luffy: An old man with a big wound!?

Everyone: Again, it's a zombie!!!

Zombie: No, I'm an old man with a big wound

Everyone: So easy to confuse!! - We'll just say zombie!!

Old man: There is a man whom I wish to be beaten...!! You could really do it!! There are a many victims/sufferers... if he was beaten, they would all be rescued. If my shadow [or the shadows] were returned I [or we] would be very grateful!!

Luffy: Oh really! You too don't have a shadow, gramps, just like Brook...!!! (<- or is it together with Brook?)

Zorro: Who the hell did that. Is he on this island?

Old man: It's a man called "Moria". He is very terrible....! *shivers*

Robin: Could it be...! "Gecko Moria" by any chance...!?

Old man: Ah... yeah that's the one!!

Luffy: You know him, Robin?

Robin: .... Only by name. He's a man who's bounty even exceeds yours, Luffy....!!

Robin: Gecko Moria is one of the Shichibuka!!!

No chapter next week
  • Tut mir leid, dass so direkt zu sagen, aber bis auf die Sache mit irgendeinen Schatten und der Tatsache, dass Cindry wohl eine adlige Schauspielrin war, die bereits gestorben ist, kann ich dme noch ncith all zu viel entnehmen.
    Zeigt mal wieder, dass Übersetzungsmaschienen zwar amüsant, aber wenig von Nutzen sind. *wink*

Aber allem Anschein anch geht's ja mit interessanten Enthüllungen jetzt weiter, man muss jetzt ja auch mal zu potte kommen.^^
  • Der Spoiler ist mal sehr dürftig..... *glare*

Anscheinend müssen wir bis Morgen warten.
    Dann werden auch ordentliche Spoiler erscheinen.

So weit ich es verstanden habe wird von einen Typen geredet,der ein sehr hohes KG hat und Ruffy soll ihn eins auf die Glocke geben.
    Naja....aus dem Text kann man wirklich nicht viel entnehmen.xD
    Es kann also auch sein,dass ich mich irre.^^"
  • cindry scheint ja über alle maßen wichtig für die arc zu sein ^^ ich finds bombig weil es meine theorie unterstützt, dass brook und cindry ne verbindung haben xD

ich bin gespannt auf mehr xD
    "After all this time we've been together - How many miracles have you seen?"
  • mhhh wewnn des stimmt sag ich nur *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool* supernive...lololol *lol* *lol* *lol*

Naja aber ob des so alles stimmt...en neuer samurai wär hammer wo ich auch schoa kopfgeldjäger in OP recht nice find in dem arc *rolleyes*....aba moria der name mhhh wär aber en 100%tiger upgrades des arcs....schon lang keinen neuen gesehn...
    wer nichts zu sagen hat, der lasse andere für sich sprechen

soon coming the new ultra nicce designed banner which will blow up your minds.. :thumbsup: (not my work )
  • Original von Fierce
    Da steht etwas über einen der 7 Samurai namens Moria, der auf der Insel sein soll. Falls das stimmen sollte, könnte der Arc ja doch noch ein wenig interessanter werden.

Klingt sehr interessant,aber ich dachte,dass dies ein Minnie Arc sein soll.
    Falls Oda einen weiteren Samu einführen wird,dann wird dieser Minnie Arc für die gesamte Story sehr relevant.
    Normalerweise waren die Minniearcs nicht sehr wichtig für die Hauptstory.

Anscheinend redet Moria (oder jemand anderes) über die KG der SHB.
    Diese sollen einen Gesamtbetrag von 600 000 Berry haben.

Falls dies wirklich stimmt,dann muss ich Fierce recht geben,dass dieser Arc doch noch was interessantes an sich hat.
  • ich weiss nicht mehr so recht. DIe mini Translation haben sich immer irgendwie cool angehört aber wenn man denn mal das ganze Chapter sieht kotzt man wieder.

Am Anfang fande ich es auch noch cool aber so langsam.

OP erfreut mcih aj immer wieder ganz besonders wegen den vielen Chara und ihre verschiedenen Fähigkeiten (war wie bei Sailor Moon die Feinde)
    aber man baruch ja auch eine gute Handlung und die hat diese arc bis jetzt net.

Ich dachte ja das Oda mal was neues mahct aber das neue ist shit.

Sehr komische Komödie die zum sterben witzig ist.=Sakastich naja ausser das STERBEN

Wenn das wirklich Stimmt das Brook und Cindry irgendwie zusammenhängen das finde ich das shit.

Und dann noch diese merkwürden Bösewichter(Hogback,Hildon,Zombies,Unsichbare) das fand ich am NAfang oki aber nun voll daneben.

Ich hoffe wirklich das auf einmal mitten im Kapitel ne fette Explosion so das sich alle erschrecken und ein fetter Fight wie der Krieg auf Sky Pia ausbricht.

PS:Trotzdem finde Brook und Cindry cool. Broom weil er pervers ist und Cndry wegen ihren Tellern.

PS²:weil ihr jetzt alle so kurz geshrieben habt und ich einen langen konnte ich eure gar net lesen also wollte ich sagen das hört sich irgendwie interessant an mit dem Moria.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jeff Nero Hardy ()

• Original von Fierce
    Original von Nojiko
    Klingt sehr interessant,aber ich dachte,dass dies ein Minnie Arc sein soll. Normalerweise waren die Minniearcs nicht sehr wichtig für die Hauptstory.

Der letzte Miniarc endete mit einem Kampf gegen einen der drei Marineadmiräle. Und Jaya war technisch gesehen auch ein Miniarc. ^^

Stimmt....da muss ich dir Recht geben.^^
    Daran habe ich ehrlich gesagt nicht gedacht.Mich hat es nur ein wenig überrascht,dass Oda diesen abgedrehten Arc dazu benuzt einen weiteren Samu einzuführen.
    Andererseits ist dies typisch für Oda,da er Bellamy und Bär ebenfalls in einen Miniarc eingeführt hat.
  • Woah ein neuer Samu *drool*

E scheint auch noch so zu sein, das der Samu für den Schattenraub verantwortlich ist, bin mal gespannt was der so drauf hat.

Edit:
    von Kuroneko
    TRANSLATION TIME:

-It seems that the Cynder's original name was Victoria, and she was a famous stage actress. But she died in an accident 10 years ago;

-There is a possible return of Brooks;

-Robin knows about Gecko Moria; It seems also that he has no shadow;

Der Samu hat doch nix mit dem schattenraub zu tun, war ein fehler des translators, er hat selber auch keinen schatten, so ists richtig^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ->Smoker<- ()

• na also. wenn an dem, was sich da so vage aus der übersetzung rauslesen lässt was dran ist, wird's doch was mit der story - und dann ebbt vielleicht auch mal die ganze demoralisierende "der arc ist so scheiße!"-zeterei ab. *tongue*
    wie schon mehrfach erwähnt - ich mag diesen tim burton-verschnitt! ^^b
    "Ein Mensch verbringt sein Leben in nur zwei Stätten: entweder in seinem Bett oder in seinen Schuhen."

• Original von ->Smoker<-
    E scheint auch noch so zu sein, das der Samu für den Schattenraub verantwortlich ist, bin mal gespannt was der so drauf hat.

Hey, wenn es tatsächlich so kommt hatte ich recht mit meiner These, dass ein Samu mit Schattenklau-TF bzw. Vodoo-Künsten für Brooks Debakel verantwortlich ist. *w00t*
  • Also dieser neue Shichibukai macht die ganze Sache doch nochmal viel spannender. Scheinbar hat er kein Schatten, und Robin kennt ihn auch....
    Naja abwarten bis was besseres erscheint.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Arcus ()

• Original von Umbra Wolf
    Hey, wenn es tatsächlich so kommt hatte ich recht mit meiner These, dass ein Samu mit Schattenklau-TF bzw. Vodoo-Künsten für Brooks Debakel verantwortlich ist. *w00t*

ne sorry da muss ich dich entäuschen, da hatte der translator was durscheinander gebracht, der Samu hat genau wie Brook auch keinen Schatten.
  • Frage: Was hat Robin mit Moria zu tun? Steht Moria in der Gegend rum und sagt Robin "OMG, das ist der gefürchtete Samurai Moria ohne Schatten" ? Oder kommen sie zufällig darauf im Gespräch?
    Außerdem wurde die These, dass Robins Pose aus Chapter 442 (oder 443?) bereitshöheres Wissen angezeigt hat.