Angepinnt Bleach - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Ja Aizen setzte Hado 90-Kurohitsugi gegen Komamura ein bei der Entführung von Rukia aber bei Byakuya kann mich auch nicht erinnern das dieser jemals so ein starkes Kidou angewendet hat. Selbst Aizen konnte Kurohitsugi nicht perfekt einsetzen.
      Das lustige beim Kampf von Mayuri und Zaeropollo wohl keinen der Tod sondern das Labor des Siegers erwartet. Die brennen doch darauf das Reiatsu des anderen zu erforschen und komische Experimente durchzuführen.

-- Admiration is a feeling furthest away from understanding --
    • erste Spoiler, sind auch bestätigt.

himajin spoiler by spacecat

前回から一転
      completely different to last week
      マユリ様メガネ圧倒
      Mayuri overwhelms Szayel
      メガネ「・・・・な・・・・何なんだこいつは・・・・!?」
      Szayel: wh…what the hell is with this guy!?
      メガネ、デカい地蔵に踏み潰される
      Szayel is trampled on by Ashisogi Jizō
      来週最後の台詞
      The end page comes after his line:
      メガネ「くそオオオオオオオオオオオ」
      Szayel: shitttttttttttt
      ズ   ン
      zun (sound effect)
      お わ り
      Finish

Translation of the pics by pocketmofo

The pics are a bit difficult to read, but basically Mayuri was faking the whole spitting up blood thing (the picture with his tongue sticking out is him saying "Yeah right!/Got ya!")

In the next picture Mayuri explains how he managed to prepare his body before coming to fight Zael (text is a bit too blurry). Zael then says that there's no way he would have had the time to perform that sort of feat since Zael had been fighting Renji and Ishida for less than an hour...Mayuri then responds that the reason he is there is because he was able to do that.

Then Zael, in the next picture shown, asks Mayuri what the hell is wrong with his face and why Mayuri seems to be totally ignoring everything he's saying.

Then Mayuri whips out the Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and Zael gets crushed.

Joa, war klar das Mayuri, so krank wie er ist, nur mit Zaeropollo gespielt hat. Der Kampf ging fix vorüber, nächste Woche sehen wir endlich ob Kenpachi den Namen seines Zanpaktous nun kennt oder nicht.
    • So, hier endlich ein paar Spoiler (pics sind auch schon so einige draußen), allesamt bestätigt:

himajin' schrieb:

Ultra quick trans by spacecat:

前回から一転
      completely different to last week
      マユリ様メガネ圧倒
      Mayuri overwhelms Szayel
      メガネ「・・・・な・・・・何なんだこいつは・・・・!?」
      Szayel: wh…what the hell is with this guy!?
      メガネ、デカい地蔵に踏み潰される
      Szayel is trampled on by Ashisogi Jizō
      来週最後の台詞
      The end page comes after his line:
      メガネ「くそオオオオオオオオオオオ」
      Szayel: shitttttttttttt
      ズ   ン
      zun (sound effect)
      お わ り
      Finish

Pocketmofo (BA) schrieb:

Translation of the pics by pocketmofo:

The pics are a bit difficult to read, but basically Mayuri was faking the whole spitting up blood thing (the picture with his tongue sticking out is him saying "Yeah right!/Got ya!")

In the next picture Mayuri explains how he managed to prepare his body before coming to fight Zael (text is a bit too blurry). Zael then says that there's no way he would have had the time to perform that sort of feat since Zael had been fighting Renji and Ishida for less than an hour...Mayuri then responds that the reason he is there is because he was able to do that.

Then Zael, in the next picture shown, asks Mayuri what the hell is wrong with his face and why Mayuri seems to be totally ignoring everything he's saying.

Then Mayuri whips out the Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and Zael gets crushed.

Mayuri hat das also alles nur gefaket, naja, sowas in der Art hatte ich mir ja schon gedacht, die Pics von Mayuri sind auf jeden Fall mal sehr geil (vorallem das Bild, in dem er die Zunge rausstreckt), zum Ende des Kapitels scheint Mayuri Zaeropollo ja ganz klar mit seinem Bankai zu ownen, aber ich würde auf jeden Fall erst einmal abwarten, wäre ja weiß Gott nicht das erste Mal, dass Zaeropollo ein Comeback macht.
      Ist auf jeden Fall ein besserer Kampf als der Byakuya/Zommari-Kampf.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Ja das war mir auch so klar, Mayuri kann einfach keinen Kampf bestreiten ohne etwas mit seinem Gegner zu spielen. Jetzt bin ich aber auch der Hoffnung, dass nächste Woche endlich der Kampf von Kenpachi kommt. Er hat ja auch mit Abstand den schwersten Gegner erwischt, da bin ich echt gespannt was er für Fortschritte gemacht hat und natürlich ob er den Namen seines Zenpaktous kennt bzw. wie dann die Fähigkeit von diesem aussieht.
      Masturbating Bums are bad for Business.
    • Hier mal der komplette Spoiler als Zusammenfassung von Annie:

Annie (BA) schrieb:

Bleach 303- Dumdum-Dummy-Dumbstruck

A scene continues from last chapter which Mayuri is struggling while Szayel is holding a Mayuri’s doll. Szayel taunts Mayuri that even though he’s a captain but in front of Szayel’s ability he couldn’t do anything. While saying that he picks another organ of a doll and crushes it. Mayuri vomits blood and breathing hard which stunts Renji , Ishida and an injured Nemu (no idea when she gets hurt). Szayel laughs and asks Mayuri if his scary face is there only to scare people and Mayuri says…”You, sun of a…” but suddenly changes his face to a mocking one, “as if.” He stucks his toung out as if to mock Szayel and gets up as if he’s getting bored and orders Nemu to get up.

Szayel is shock and asks what the hell is going on and how could Mayuri still be able to stand. Mayuri replies in a mocking tone “yeah, how?” This angers Szayel so he crushes another part of a doll and Mayuri reacts and vomits blood. Szayel smiles but it has to change immediately because Mayuri is still standing. Mayuri then says, “Enough with this show. I’m really bored of this.” Szayel is now really angry. He throws a doll on the floor and starts stepping of it. But Mayuri still standing as if nothing happen even though they all could hear his bones crushing out from his body.

“How!!!?” Szayels screams, “Tendons! Organs!! Everything is destroyed!!! But why, why are you still alive!!! What the hell is your power!!!”

“You’re too noisy. It’s not an ability. I just said ‘I’ve seen enough of your power’. That’s all.” And Mayuri keeps explaining that he’s a careful guy. All of the enemy he ever fought with will get some trick from him. He then points at Ishida, “In that Quincy’s body I have put a lot of bacterias for observing.” And his words make Ishida shock but Mayuri ignores him. “Because of that, I’ve seen your fight. So before I got here, I’ve changed all of my organs into fake ones.”

Szayel looks more stunts and screams that it’s crazy. He just uses this power less tha an hore,. There is no way Mayuri could have done anything. Which has Mayuri replies, “Because I can do it, isn’t that the reason I’m still standing?”

Now Ishida is screaming at Mayuri loudly. Demandning to know since when has he put some virus in him. “And what do you mean by see. How much have you seen!!? You even see when I was doing my daily business? This is against human rights!!! Take them out!! You’re so…since a few minutes ago what the hell is that face? Hey, listen to me!!” But Mayuri ignores him. “Be quite, you dissenter.” And that makes Ishida angrier but because of his injuries he couldn’t yell at Mayuri anymore and ends up vomiting more blood.

While they were busy with Ishida, one of Szayel’s wing comes from behind and captures Nemu and life her up. He laughs at Mayuri but Nemu interrupts him saying that she’s not worth as a hostage but Szayel tells her to shut up. Mayuri is still standing there as if nothing happen and says all of them are so noisy. With that he takes out his zampakutou and releases Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō and it blows some smoke to Szayel. His skins which touch the smoke turns darker and he freaks out, “Shit!! It’s a virus!!! “ He tries to look for an escape but he cannot find a way. Then Szayel says, “This kind of thing I can solve it. If I have time..shit!!! shit!! Shit!!!!”

But before he could swear anymore Ashisogi Jizō reaches him and throws itself on him with his last scream.

Also ich freue mich schon auf die raw, wird auf jeden Fall mal ein geiles Chapter.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

• Bin ich der einzige der es etwas komisch findet das Szeyel gegen Mayuri verliert. 8|
      Immerhin hat Mayuri gegen Ishida verloren,zwar ne zeitlang her,aber das heißt ja dann auch das er gegen Ishida jetzt gewinnen könnte.Ich finde es etwas eigenartig,auch wenn es halt shonen typisch ist.
    • Scofield schrieb:

Bin ich der einzige der es etwas komisch findet das Szeyel gegen Mayuri verliert. 8|
      Immerhin hat Mayuri gegen Ishida verloren,zwar ne zeitlang her,aber das heißt ja dann auch das er gegen Ishida jetzt gewinnen könnte.Ich finde es etwas eigenartig,auch wenn es halt shonen typisch ist.

Naja so komisch ist das auch wieder nicht^^
      Zum einen hat Zaeropollo von beginn an mit unfairen mitteln gekämpft, hätte er nicht alle Infos über Abarai und Ishida und wären sie nicht in diesem komischen Raum, dann wäre imo der Kampf ganz anders ausgegangen.
      Mayuri sollte man imo nicht unterschätzen er hat damals nur verloren, weil Ishida in der "Final Form"(=stärkste Form) eines Quincys war, er hat ja alles in seiner Umgebung eingesaugt, soweit ich das noch in Erinnerung habe, nur dadurch konnte er Mayuri besiegen.
    • Spoiler Kapitel 304

So, hier der erste Spoiler zu Kapitel 304:

spacecat schrieb:

[...]
      Also this guy is said to be reliable and posted a poem for the Hitsugaya chapter:

氷原の夢を見る
      I dream of an ice field
      氷の気配がする
      I can feel the ice
      声が聞こえる こだましている
      I hear a voice echoing
      圧し潰すような 包み込むような
      squashing and wrapping
      遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
      like thunder echoing in the distance

声が聞こえる
      I hear a voice
      圧し潰すような 包み込むような
      squashing and wrapping
      遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
      like thunder echoing in the distance

この掌に触れる 花のような
      like a flower touching my palm

bleach.15 氷原に死す
      Bleach 15 death in the ice field

He also said:

うん、次回予告が
      The notice for next week is:
      マユリvsザエルアポロ!激動!って書いてあった
      Mayuri vs Szayel Aporro! A terrible shock! (is what's written).

Wie es aussieht, wird es diese Woche nur das Special zu Hitsugaya geben, kein reguläres Chapter, schade, gerade, wo es so einen fiesen Cliffhanger im letzten Kapitel gab, naja. Auch ist die Colourpage erschienen, sie zeigt einen noch sehr jungen Hitsugaya, vielleicht wird das Kapitel ja doch noch ganz interessant, obwohl ich ja eigtl. nicht so der Fan von ihm bin.

• Tja also dann wahrscheinlich kein reguläres Chapter, meine Hoffnungen schwinden immer mehr den Kampf Kenpachi/Nnoitra noch in diesem Jahr zu sehen. Aber was solls, ein Special zu Hitsugaya könnte ja auch recht interessant werden, obwohl ich auch nicht unbedingt der große Fan von ihm bin. Ich bin auch mal gespannt was das für ein Schock im Mayuri Kampf sein soll.
    • Nunja, da ich ja seit letzter Woche endlich auch auf dem aktuellen Manga-Stand gekommen bin, sehe ich hier gleich einmal die Gelegenheit, erstmals meine Meinung zu einem Chapter abzugeben.

Eigentlich finde ich Hitsugaya recht interessant und auch mit einem Chapter kann ich notfalls leben, aber dennoch fände ich es bei weitem spannender zu sehen, wie die weiteren Kämpfe von Mayuri und Ken-Chan verlaufen, statt ein unnützes Special zu lesen.

Nach der bisherigen Qualität des Manga muss ich aber wohl zugestehen, dass icb trotzdem jedes Detail in mich einsaugen werde, stören tut mich ein solches Chapter deshalb nur bedingt... auf meiner Action-liebenden Seite.
    • So, hier mal das Hitsugaya-Special, imo recht interessant:

Annie (BA) schrieb:

Bleach special chapter- Hyougen ni Shisu (Buried under the ice filed)

It begins with a scene of a field which fills with snow, “I dream of an ice field. I could hear the voice echoing as if it will destroy, as if it will surround every direction, as if it’s a thunder from a faraway place.”

“Good morning, Shiro Chan” Hitsugaya opens his eyes with much annoyance. He sees Hinamori’s face an just inch from his and tells her, “you’re too close.” But she ignores him and tells him to go eat breakfast or else she will be late for first day at the academy. Hitsugaya just looks at her , gets up and says, “so boring.”

A scene cuts to the gate of Seireitei where Hitsugaya just says to Hinamori not to come back which she just waves at him happily. But an old woman behind him asks if it’s ok for him to say that to someone he will not meet for a while. Hitsugaya replies its fine, because when they have holidays she will come back anyway.

Then he sees that there are a boy and a girl looking at him. When their eyes meet, those two just look away shyly and walk out of there. ‘Tatsukiji and Ayumi, Hinamori’s neighbors. They’re scared of me but there is nothing to do. Just know that they're scared of me, just like everyone else. ‘ thinks Hitsugaya then continues his thoughts, ‘The south of lucon, district 1 Junrinun, only two people who aren't scared of me are Hinamori and this grandma. The silver hair, the green-blue eyes and this cold attitude…they all say “it’s just like ice.”’
      ‘But you never say that even once. That’s why I love grandma’, Hitsugaya thinks with a small smile.

Scene fast forwards to five years later. Everything is starting to change which include Hitsugaya becoming taller and Hinamori’s hair is getting longer and His grandmother…is getting thinner.

She calls out Hitsugaya’s name but he says he will buy her natto and left the house. When he reaches a place, a man rudely tells him 3 *kang which he pays but a seller slams the coins on the table and quickly takes his hand back. Hitsugaya takes the money and is about to leave when he heard a woman yells, “Wait!! How could you give costumer money that way!!” Hitsugaya turns around only to be greeted with a woman’s breasts which cause him to hit the table and gets a nosebleed.

That woman wears a black hakama with a zampakutou hangs around her waist. She is Matsumoto Rangiku.

“You just see him as a kid so you can act however you like? I cannot believe this shop is so rude!” Then she rushes to Hitsugaya’s side and picks him to her level, “You too! When will you stop crying! Just be a man and hit him back!” Which angers Hitsugaya “And whose fault is it? And I wasn’t crying!! Let go!!” Matsumoto is about to hit back but something about him stops her which gives Hitsugaya to run away.

That same night Hitsugaya has the same dream again but this time he sees a dragon, an ice dragon in front of him.

“Boy!!!” A dragon roars, “You are you….” But Hitsugaya couldn’t hear the end words because the wind is too strong.

“what!!!? I can’t hear it!!”

“My name is…..” a dragon says but its last word is disappeared with the wind.

Hitsuagaya wakes up with sweats all over his face and breathing hard. Suddenly he hears a voive greeting him. In front of him is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya tenses up but she smiles at him and says, “You better try to control your reiatsu before you go to sleep. Your grandmother is freezing to death, can’t you see?”

Hitsugaya sees that Matsumoto is right which causes him to go speechless. “Boy….you should become a shinigami.” Matsumoto suddenly goes serious. Her words stunt Hitsugaya so much. “A kid who is so powerful should learn how to control the powers. I’ll warn you, if this continues, one day you will kill that old woman because of your powers." Before Hitsugaya could say anything Matsumoto’s finger touches Hitsugaya’s heart and asks, “You heard a voice right? If you can find out where that voice comes from, you can control your powers. That is what we called ‘shinigami.’”

She looks at him again and says, “I will say this one last time, boy.”

The next day Hitsugaya explains everything to an old woman and she tells him to go, “You have been so patient. Because you think I would be lonely. You think about my feelings that’s why you have to accept so many things..but like this….is what makes me sad the most.” Her words make Hitsugaya wants to cry which in the end he holds his hands on his knees and let an old woman hold him.

At the ice field a whisper from a boy in a black hakama can be heard, “I can hear a voice. A faraway roar from somewhere near; I’ve decided to find out where is that voice comes from. Even if I have to bury myself in the middle of this ice field.”

A wind blows him and he disappears in the middle of that lonely ice field.

Dennoch schade, dass es kein reguläres Kapitel gibt, naja, wohl besser als überhaupt kein Bleach ;). Ich hoffe jedoch, dass das nächste Kapitel dann umso besser wird, eine schöne Entschädigung wär's allemal.

• Wow, es hat sich tatsächlich gelohnt, dass ich mich auch auf dieses Pecial freuen konnte, denn es ist wirklich super. Dabei hätte ich aber niemals gedacht, dass Hitsugaya aus einem solch gefühlvollen Grund Shinigami geworden ist. Ich hätte eher gedacht, dass es mit Ehrgeiz zu tun hatte, aber diese Variante ist durchaus viel besser.

Unteranderem finde ich es auch interessant, dass sich Hitsugayas "Frost-Kräfte" anscheinend bereits vor dem "Erhalt" seines Zankaputou gezeigt haben. Zumindest imo war vorher noch nie so gezeigt worden, wie eine Seele sonst ihren Weg zu den Shinigami gefunden hat.
    • Ja ein recht nettes Chapter, auch wenn es mir lieber gewesen wäre, wenn man die reguläre Geschichte fortgeführt hätte. Naja trotzdem besser als nichts.
      Zum Chapter selber muss ich Para zustimmen, ich habe auch nicht gedacht, dass Hitsugaya auf diese Art und Weise Shinigami geworden ist. Ich hätte da auch eher an großen Ehrgeiz oder etwas Ähnliches gedacht, aber insgesamt eigentlich eine recht interessante Geschichte.
      Nichtsdestotrotz freue ich mich auf nächste Woche und hoffentlich endlich ein paar Bilder vom Kenpachi/Nnoitra Kampf.
    • Ich finde das Cpater auch recht gut, schätze TK hat wegen dem Film notgedrungen Shiro-chans Geschichte gebracht. Das Chapter selbst ist interissant und ich find's super, dass Shiro schon immer so ein kleiner Miesepeter war. Kubo hätte viell. das 'ausschließen aus der Geselschaft wegen Riatsu' noch ein wenig vertiefen können aber der Höhepunkt war aber eindeutigs Matsumotos Angriff von hinten. Bin froh zu sehen, dass Shiro ein normaler Junge ist/war.
      It’s rotating, the sand, rotating.
      If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
      I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.
      The power to crush destiny looks like a blade that is swung down.

Thus the blade is swung down.
    • Was hat es mit diesem Chapter auf sich ?

Ich weiß das es ja bald einen neuen Kino Film geben wird, kommen nun "Filler" Chapter oder wie ? bzw. Chapter die zum Film gehören ?
      Zitat von Piet Klocke
      „Ich habe versucht, mir das Abitur aus dem Internet..... herunterzuladen. Liess sich aber nicht ausdrucken!“
    • So ein erstes Spoilerpic ist erschienen (schon länger online) nun auch endlich ein Spoiler, der es wert ist hier gepostet zu werden, auch wenn er doch recht kurz ist:

spacecat schrieb:

Himajin (will update this post if we get more):

読んだけど、メガネが妊娠させてまた復活した所しか書いてなかったっスよ

カラーはきめえw

Says Szayel survived by impregnating Nemu and being reborn (rebirth) @@

And the colour spread is disgusting.

He also wrote that there was no pop poll but we kinda knew that so i left it out.
      Zaeropollo hat überlebt, indem er sich in dem Körper von Nemu versteckt hat, naja, war ja eigtl. abzusehen, dass er nicht so schnelle von Mayuri besiegt werden würde, wird wohl, wie beim Byakuya/Zommari Kampf noch 1-2 Kapitel dauern, bis er hinüber ist (vielleicht überlebt er ja sogar?!).

spacecat schrieb:

The guy who posted the correct Hitsugaya chapter spoilers last week posted this:

ルキア目を覚ました場面の白哉との会話です

あとは

Rukia wakes up and talks with Byakuya

織姫は、ネルを治療するように一護に頼まれる

Ichigo asks Inoue to heal Nell

チャド復活

Chad is revived also

ザポロ地蔵に喰われるが、ネムを孕ませてて復活

Szayel survives by impregnating Nemu and being reborn

こんな感じかな

Something along those lines

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheeno ()

• oO Der Typ is ja noch schräger drauf als ich dachte. Mein Englisch ist ja nicht das beste aber heisst es nicht eigentlich das er sie geschwängert hat und sozusagen wiedergeboren wurde? Dauert wahrscheinlich echt noch 1-2 Kapitel der Kampf aber hoffentlich nicht länger iwan muss auch Sense sein.

-- Admiration is a feeling furthest away from understanding --
    • Oha da hat also Zaeropollo doch überlebt. Tja das ist eben das Duell zweier echt kranker Charaktere, die beide nicht so leicht zu besiegen sind. Ich bin ja mal gespannt was die beiden jetzt noch alles anstellen werden um den jeweils anderen fertig zu machen.
      Allerdings hat dieses Chapter nun auch meine letzte Hoffnung zu nichte gemacht noch in diesem Jahr Kenpachi in Aktion zu sehen. Naja da muss ich mich eben bis zum nächsten Jahr gedulden.
    • Eine kleine Ergänzung zum obrigen Spoiler:

spacecat schrieb:

Also that guy added:

ザポ「教えよう この『邪淫妃(フォルニカラス』の最も重要な最も誇るべき能力の名は“受胎告知(ガブリエ ール)”
      敵に僕自身を孕ませる能力だ」
      「へそから体内に侵入し 内臓に卵を産みつける 産みつけた卵は母体の全てを奪って急速に成長 し
      やがて 母体を死に至らしめ 生誕の時を迎える」

「自己紹介からやりなおうそうか 涅 マユリ」

マユリ「…ホウ」

煽り 再生…、そして再戦!

ザポロ戦、やりなおしちゃいましたw

Szayel tells of Fornicaras’s most important ability which he is also most proud of/boasts about. “The Annunciation (gaburie-ru) Gabriele(?)” It allows him to impregnate the enemy with himself. It involves penetrating the body/internal organs and leaving his spawn inside. The body is completely taken over before long. While pregnant and giving birth the mother is kept barely alive. Mayuri does an introduction and says …ho….

So he has regenerated and returned for a rematch! And the fight of Aporro continues..

So, jetzt scheinen wir also von Zaropollo's wichtigster Fähigkeit erfahren zu haben, Mayuri scheint jedoch nicht wirklich beeindruckt zu sein, was mich vermuten lässt, dass es im nächsten Kapitel zu einer Entscheidung bezüglich Zaeropollo kommen wird. Schade, dass wir uns bis dahin 2 Wochen gedulden müssen...

• Ein interessanter Spoiler, auch wenn ich mich über Ken-Chans Kampf doch mehr gefreut hätte.

Zu Zaeropollos Fähigkeiten kann man imo nicht wirklich etwas sagen, da er anscheinend für jedwede Situation die richtige Spezialfähigkeit hat und somit (zumindest bei mir) für einengewissen Verdruss sorgt. Ich würde es schon sehr begrüßen, wenn dies nun mit dieser Fähigkeit endgültig abgeschlossen wäre und er besiegt wird... meinethalben sogar von Mayuri.