Angepinnt Bleach - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Was ist denn das wieder für eine kranke Fähigkeit? Er kann jemanden schwängern und wird dann innerhalb kürzester Zeit wiedergeboren? Echt praktisch diese Technik, auch wenn man schon ziemlich krank sein muss, um sich so etwas auszudenken. Tja das wird dann wohl noch etwas dauern bis dieser Kampf vorbei ist.
      Masturbating Bums are bad for Business.
    • Script zu 304:

von Annie
      Bleach 304- Battle of Barbarians

This chapter begins with Rukia and Hanatarou are getting healed. Rukia is surprised to see Hanatarou and Isane but when she sees Byakuya, she’s shock and calls his name. But Byakuya didn’t turn around and tells her to just lay there until the healing is complete. Rukia sees his captain rope is on the floor but Byakuya tells her not to pay attention to it. But when she sees his wound she yells out. This time Byakuya turns around to look at her and say, “I’m waiting for you to get heal for the real battles which will happen from now on.”

A Scene cuts to Ichigo who is still injured. Orihime runs to him while Kenpachi is busy fighting Nnoitora. However Ichigo refuses to let her heal him and tells her to go heal Nel first. Orihime hesitates but decides to heal Nel and says that after she has heal Nel, she’ll heal Ichigo right away.

A scene cuts to Chad who is fully healed by Unohana. He sits up and touches the place where Nnoi slashed him. While Unonaha keeps looking at a different direction as if she could feel two beasts are fighting each other.

A scene cuts to Szayel’s palace. After seeing Szayel getting swallowed by Ashisogi Jizō, Renji and Ishida couldn’t help looking like they’re about to throw up. But suddenly Renji vomits blood and his skin color changed with rash on his face. Ishida knows that he gets affected by the poison from Ashisogi Jizō. He turns around to ask Mayuri for an antidote but before he finishes his sentence, Ishida vomits blood just like Renji.

Ishida is so shock that he’s still infected by the poison because he has drank an antidote before so he shouldn’t get infected. Mayuri says that he changes the ingredients every time he uses it. His answer makes Ishida angry and even angrier that Mayuri doesn’t seem to care at all.

Nemu who has been quiet all the time finally asks Mayuri for an antidote but he ignores her. Ishida sees this so he yells at Mayuri to give them antidotes now. Mayuri then carelessly throws the bottle to them.

However, something is wrong with Nemu. Her expression is of pain and her stomach has ballooned up. Something that looks like umbilical cord connects her stomach with one of the tentacles. Her scream shocks everyone in there even Mayuri is surprises. On that umbilical cord a pair of lips appears and says, “Do you think you have killed me?” The voice stunts Ishida and Renji but the lips continue to talk, “The power I most proud of Fornicarus is called ‘Gabriel’. This ability creates me inside the enemy’s womb. I sneaked into this woman’s belly and left the egg in the internal organs. This egg will eat everything in its mother’s body and fully grown.”

“And a ‘mother’ will die.”

Ends of that word, Szayel appears in front of Mayuri, Ishida and Renji. Nemu falls down on the ground looking like a mummy. Szayel slowly gets up and smiles, “We need to re-introdue, right? Koruszuchi Mayuri.”

That words just get Mayuri to sigh and looks back as if to say ‘you’ve got some trick.”

Das Chap gefällt mir ganz gut, mit Ausnahme das Zaeropollo immernoch nicht besiegt ist.
      Ich frag mich langsam ob das jetzt eine Rettungsaktion oder ein Angriff von SS ist, Byakuya will anscheinend noch weiter kämpfen, mal sehen wie sich das entwickelt.
    • Find es gut, dass wenigstens ein Bisschen von den anderen Charakteren gezeigt wurde und Ichigos Edelmut kennt mal wieder keine Grenzen. Aber was Pinky(^^) mit nemu macht ist echt schon weit über guten Geschmack hinaus geschossen. "Most disgusting momment" würde der Szene sich gut passen.

EDIT: Die Animeumsetzung wird sicher erste Klasse. :rolleyes:
      It’s rotating, the sand, rotating.
      If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
      I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.
      The power to crush destiny looks like a blade that is swung down.

Thus the blade is swung down.
    • Hmm Byakuyas klingt tatsächlich ziemlich danach als hätte er vor noch etwas zu bleiben und zu kämpfen. Da stellt sich nur die Frage, ob er damit im Sinne der SS handelt oder einfach nur Lust hat noch ein paar Espada aufzumischen.
      Im Übrigen finde ich es ganz nett, dass man mal wieder etwas von den Anderen hört und sieht. Kenpachi scheint immer noch gegen Nnoitora zu kämpfen, man ich freue mich tierisch darauf den Kampf endlich etwas ausfürlicher zu sehen.
    • Ja Byakuya haut aufn putz. Aber wie die weiterkommen sollen weiss ich nicht ganz genau. Der nächste Gegner der Espada wäre wohl Ulquiorra und wie die den schaffen sollen ist und bleibt mir ein rätsel.
      Zaeropollo ist wohl der hartnäckigste Gegner den ich je gesehn habe. Der hat für alles die passende technik. Habe noch ein paar Scanlations gesehn und soooo krass wie ichs mir vorgestellt habe is es jetzt auch nicht ganz. Der krabbelt einfach mal schnelle ausm Mund raus 8| aber trotzdem nix für schwache nerven.

-- Admiration is a feeling furthest away from understanding --
    • MercenaryKing schrieb:

Hmm Byakuyas klingt tatsächlich ziemlich danach als hätte er vor noch etwas zu bleiben und zu kämpfen. Da stellt sich nur die Frage, ob er damit im Sinne der SS handelt oder einfach nur Lust hat noch ein paar Espada aufzumischen.
      Im Übrigen finde ich es ganz nett, dass man mal wieder etwas von den Anderen hört und sieht. Kenpachi scheint immer noch gegen Nnoitora zu kämpfen, man ich freue mich tierisch darauf den Kampf endlich etwas ausfürlicher zu sehen.

Naja, also was Byakuya's Aussage bezüglich des Weiterkämpfens angeht, so werde ich da nicht so recht schlau draus, ich kann mir nämlich wirklich nicht vorstellen, dass dies im Sinne der SS wäre, da ich glaube, dass die SS Aizen und seine Truppen nicht so sehr unterschätzen würde, indem sie nur 4 Captains dorthin schicken würde (Auch wenn mit Unohana ein sehr starker Captain dabei ist). Ich glaube eher, dass es sich um eine Rettungsmission handelt, alles andere wäre imo blanker Selbstmord, von daher glaube ich, dass Byakuya tatsächlich aus eigenen Motiven zu handeln scheint, oder aber die Kämpfe, auf die er sich bezog, sind die des WW, obwohl Kenpachi es ja auch schon leicht durchblicken ließ, dass es sich hierbei nicht nur um eine Rettungsmission handele. Naja, garnicht mal so einfach lol, hoffe jedoch, dass es sich hierbei um eine reine Rettungsmission handelt (am besten noch eine erfolgreiche Mission).

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Nun, als die Captains aufgetaucht sind, um den Anderen zu helfen, dachte ich auch zuerst daran, dass das eine reine Rettungsmission ist. DIe SS und besonders Yamamoto sind nicht so dumm anzunehmen, dass 4 Captains auch nur das geringste ausrichten könnten, wenn Aizen alle Truppen mobilisiert. Und man muss ja auch daran denken, dass die 4 stärksten Espada nochmal ein ganz anderes Kaliber sind als die Anderen. Insofern deutet natürlich alles auf eine Rettungsaktion hin. Aber es zeigt sich ja, dass zumindest Byakuya und wahrscheinlich auch Kenpachi, nicht unbedingt die Intention haben gleich wieder abzurücken. Mir persönlich wäre es auch zwar lieber, wenn es eine reine Rettungsaktion wäre, aber es besteht immerhin die Möglichkeit, dass die 4 nur das erste Vorrauskommando sind, auch wenn die Wahrscheinlichkeit dafür äußerst gering sein dürfte.
    • @MK

So unwahrscheinlich finde ich deine Theorie nicht. Also Kenpachi ist
      meine rMeinung nach nicht gerade der Typ, der nur angelaufen komtm um
      den andern zu helfen, wenn massig starke gegner uaf ihn warten. In der
      hinsiicht ist er ja echt besessen vom kämpfen und auch byakuya dürfte
      mittlerweile so wütend sein, das er nicht so ohne weiteres abhaut. Wir
      dürfen nur eins nicht vergessen. Und zwar sollte sich Kenpachi etwas
      beeilen denn wie Grimmjow shcon sagte zu Ichigo:Ulquiora wir dnicht
      lange in diesem zwischenwelten gefängniss bleiben. Und wenn der erst
      mal wieder da ist, wirds richtig übel.
    • by danna

Bleach 305

Mayuri approaches Nemu
      Nemu : My… dee… pest… apo…logies

After Nemu has finished her line, Mayuri turns to face Szayel

Mayuri : Interesting (grin) so, this is all? (It looks like he’s a bit disappointed)

Szayel : …What?

Mayuri : Is this all you have? The perfect rebirth that you just said. Or do you still have other hidden abilities? Eh? Well, It’s ok. It’s nothing to fret about. Don’t show me that miserable face.

Mayuri moves closer to Szayel

Szayel makes Mayuri’s bankai strike back at Mayuri. Maruyi was smashed. Szayel is in a good mood again.

Mayuri’s Bankai melts

Szayel : …Wh…!?

Mayuri : My..My..You think the instrument will harm it's owner? If by any chance it snapped at me, it would only ruin itself.

At this moment, Szayel suddenly feels (looks) creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri is approaching him slowly.

Mayuri : Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the place you laid your egg. (He shows a bottle) Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

Mayuri : You can see swords of the skilled comrades stop in mid air? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens the extremity of the sensations you feel. This is a poison that causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, it’s a medicine that makes anyone be able to control the sensation of a superman.

Szayel : (He is speaking too slow to be understood)

Mayuri : You are understanding now, Espada. If you use this medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me, aren’t you? Then..

Mayuri drew out his sword.

Mayuri : This is not the great point of this medicine. The sensation’s sharpeness of a mastered person is only a mere second, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 25,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years. In other words, you will see the movement of your surroundings slowly like this for a hundred years by your sharpened senses. How wonderful. Then, compared to the sharp senses, the normal body will fall behind. Transcendently, it’s the sign that the body will be left behind from the sharpened sensation of the perceiving feeling.

Mayuri : Now, feel the pain from my sword go through your heart until your body turns to dust. So then,

Mayuri climax

Mayuri : Goodbye for 100 years.

Precisely and then… the darkness
    • Hört sich ja wirklich nice an, ein echt gemeines und asoziales Gift, dass Nemu da in sich trug, dieses bewirkt also, dass dem Vergifteten (in diesyem Fall Zaeropollo) eine Sekunde wie hundert Jahre vorkommen, fiese Sache, aber wohl nicht anders zu erwarten vom Meister der Creepyness.
      Endlich ist es jetzt wohl offiziell: Zaeropollo ist nun entgültig Geschichte, aus dieser Situation hat er einfach mal gar keine Chance, sich zu befreien (Auch wenn es dieses mal wieder nicht gezeigt wird), wird wahrscheinlich wie beim Byakuya/Zommari-Kampf noch ein halbes Kapitel geben (306), bevor es dann endlich richtig los mit dem Kenpachi/Nnoitra-Kampf gehen wird.

Aber mir hat das Kapitel diese Woche doch wirklich gut gefallen, die grausame Folter hat Zaeropollo auch nicht anders verdient, nachdem er unsere gute Nemu in eine Mumie verwandelt hat (obwohl ich mir ziemlich sicher bin, dass ein Mayuri das schonb wieder hinbekommen wird!).

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

• Mayuri is ja klar schräg drauf aber eins muss man ihm lassen. Er hat genau wie Zaeropollo für jede Situation das passende Gift oder die passende Attacke. Er gewinnt seine Kämpfe schon bei der Vorbereitung. Schön ist auch mal wieder zu sehen wieviel er von anderen Personen hält. Einfach mal rein garnix. Beängstigend das er schon mal davon ausgegangen ist das jemand mal Nemu frisst oder sich mal in sie reinplfanzt.
      Hoffe auch das es diesmal endgültig aus ist noch länger halte ich das nicht aus. Aber es wäre auch zu viel wenn Szayel hier auch noch rauskommen würde. Einen schönen auch wenn langsamen Tod hat er auf jedenfall.

-- Admiration is a feeling furthest away from understanding --
    • EInes hat Kubo mit den letzten Kapiteln ganz klar hinbekommen: Mein Mitleid mit Nemu wächst und wächst. Bald wäre sie vermutlich sogar in meinen Bleach-Top10 angekommen.

Jetzt hat Mayuri sie sogar noch vorsätzlich mit Gift vollgepumpt, damit er sie quasi als Schutz für sich verwenden kann, soweit sich irgendwer ihren Körper aneignen will. Eins muss man ihm hierbei allerdings ganz klar lassen, wie Gravity bereits sagte, er ist wie Zaeroapollo auf jedwede Situation perfekt vorbereitet...

Das Kapitel an sich ist jedenfalls wieder sehr gut gewesen und eine würdige Fortsetzung der Geschehnisse in Hueco Mundo.
    • Tja da scheint der Kampf wohl nun endgültig beendet zu sein. Mayuri hat sich mit diesem Gift aber mal wieder selber übertroffen, wer kommt schon auf so kranke Ideen wie ein Gift, bei dem einem eine Sekunde wie 100 Jahre vorkommt. Was solls, Zaeropollo hat es nicht anders verdient und es hat ja auch lange genug gedauert bis er endlich besiegt war. Was Nemu angeht, bin ich auch der Meinung, dass das Mayuri schon wieder hinbekommt, immerhin war sie der Grund für seinen Sieg, auch wenn er das nicht so sehen würde.

Die gute Nachricht ist nun, dass nun endlich der Kenpachi-Kampf kommt. Das wird imo auch langsam mal Zeit, auf den Kampf freue ich mich auch schon seit Kenpachi aufgetaucht ist und das ist schon 2 Monate her.
    • Hier mal die korrigierte Fassung von Danna's Übersetzung, freue mich schon auf die Scans, obwohl das diesmal ja wahrscheinlich länger als üblich dauern dürfte, da die Jump ja erst übernächste Woche veröffentlicht wird.

Danna (BA) schrieb:

Bleach 305

Szayel : Do you get it now? Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Szayel : I use this ability to create myself in enemy's womb and rebirth in the new body. Phoenix that everyone named it as 'the immortal bird' will burn itself and rebirth again in that flame

Szayel : Do you understand? What I said is the immortality and the perfection are that you aren't being more powerful than death. But it's to accept death in your life's circle, not to avoid from the thing that called 'death'. I, who have repeatedly been reborn and died, are called 'the perfect creature'

Szayel pointed his finger at Mayuri

Szayel : Before me, there is no end that called death. Even if you kill me, I will be reborn again. It's a perfect death. Do you get it? When you can't kill me, the victory won't come to you. Kurotsuchi Mayuri.

Mayuri ignores Szayel and approaches Nemu

Szayel : What's wrong? You are spacey when you see that your subordinate was sucked dry?

Szayel : You seems to be more considerate than I thought. But give up. That girl is now just a dried piece of meat. I'd call it the same as a grilled bacon.

Nemu : My… dee… pest… apo…logies

After Nemu has finished her line, Mayuri turns to face Szayel

Mayuri : Interesting (grin)

Mayuri : Such an interesting ability. You surely have a nice hobby.

Mayuri : So, this is all? (It looks like he’s a bit disappointed)

Szayel : …What?

Mayuri : I suppose this isn't all you have? You even said it's the perfect rebirth. So, do you still have other hidden abilities? Eh? What with that miserable face of yours? It's ok. It's nothing to fret about. Don't be stingy, show me more.

Mayuri moves closer to Szayel

Szayel makes Mayuri’s bankai strike back at Mayuri. Maruyi was smashed. Szayel is in a good mood again.

Szayel : HAHAHAHAHAHA

Szayel : Do you think the thing that eat my body will still be the same? My body will fuse with it and invade to the nervous system. Even though I don't know the spritual element's composition of your Zanpakutou, it will become useless if I can invade to the central system that control the movement. I can control it even if it's your Bankai's release. If you want to curse, then curse at your Bankai that have the body of a living being.

Mayuri’s Bankai explodes

Szayel : …Wh…!?

Mayuri : My..My..the instrument harm it's owner. Do you think it will end easily? If by any chance it snapped at me, it would only ruin itself. I created it that way.

Mayuri : You looks like you don't have any other tactics to show me. Then, it's time for you to become my guinea pig for my new medicine.

Mayuri : Don't worry. Because that medicine was already given to you

At this moment, Szayel suddenly looks creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri is approaching him slowly.

Mayuri : Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the body you laid your egg. (He shows a bottle) Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

Mayuri : In the fight of the skilled fighters, there is a thing called 'it's as if you see the sword stop in mid air', right? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens to the extremity of the sensations you feel. This is a poison that causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, it’s a medicine that makes anyone be able to possess the sensation of a superman.

Szayel : (He is speaking too slow to be understood)

Mayuri : You are understanding now, Espada. If you use this medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop mid air in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me now, aren’t you? Then..

Mayuri drew out his sword.

Mayuri : This sword. You see it stop moving?

Mayuri : This is the great point of this medicine. The sensation’s sharpeness of a mastered person is only a mere second in the fight, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 250,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years.

Mayuri : In other words, even if this sword approaches to you, you will see the movement of the sword slowly like this for a hundred years by your sharpened senses. How wonderful. Then, compared to your superman's senses, the ordinary body of yours will fall behind. You will feel it scarily slow as you are in the body that can't follow the movement that will catch the extremely sharpened feeling.

Szayel trys to move his hand to stop the sword when he see it approaching to him. However, he's too slow in this moment even if he can target it accurately.

Mayuri : Even though you can stop this sword, you will feel the pain of the sword go through your hand in hundred years after. Well, it's no use to speak now when you will hear it in ages after this.

Mayuri : So, don't be hurry. Slowly feel of the pain from my sword go through your heart until the liquid in your body start to get frantic as you like. Then,

Mayuri climax

Mayuri : Goodluck until the next 100 years.

Precisely and then… the darkness

• Die Idee von Mayuri ist ja mehr als fies und könnte gut aus einem Horrorfilm kommen (er eig. auch^^). So hab ich zum Chapter nicht mehr viel zu sagen, außer, dass renji und Ishida sich mal wieder zum Affen gemacht haben, was ich bei jedem Chapter gut finde. Hoffentlich kommt als nächtes der Ken-chan/Nnoirta Kampf und ich will wissen was mit Nel ( ;( ) und GJ los ist.

EDIT: Mir ist erst jetzt die Anspielung vom Cover klargeworden, ziemlich ... extrem, wenn man micht fragt, Apollo in diese Pose zu zeigen.
      If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
      I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ruffy GEAR 2 ()

• nekosaiko (deviantart) schrieb:

Yesterday was a Bleach day. First, I decided for the 1st time of my life in Japan to go to the JUMP FESTA's convention. It was really tough... Too big, noisy, people everywere, we were pushed, scrambled by many unpolite kids... Well, why did I go there then? Because Kubo was there!^^ He did a talk show with the Bleach's actor voices (Ichigo, Renji, Lukia and Hitsugaya) on the same stage. I saw some pictures of Kubo in magazines, but it was cool to see him in real. He seems to be a nice guy, but very shy... but anybody would be impressed facing about 300 persons (almost girls) staring at you... He didn't say many things but, we've got a bad and a good news!!
      The bad one? KUBO WILL STOP ARANCAR'S STORY!
      oh yes, that's terrible... but only for 2 months!
      The good one? during these 2 months, he will draw stories about the past of Bleach's characters... YEAH!!
      I'm really excited about this.
      [...]
      Ich weiß nicht, inwiefern Ihr es schon mitbekommen habt, aber wie es wohl aussieht, wird es demnächst wohl ein zweimonatige Pause vom Arrancararc geben, da Kubo wohl vorhat, in dieser Zeit Backgroundstories einzelner Charactere zu machen, was sagt Ihr dazu?
      Ich finde es eigentlich ganz gut, da er imo im Moment schon eine Pause einlegen sollte, da er sich naja, sagen wir mal so, ein wenig verrannt hat, und Background zu Zaraki hatte er ja eh schon vor längerer Zeit angekündigt, also ich sehe es als Abwechslung von den ewigen Kämpfen, kann ja eigentlich nur gut werden, und im Endeffekt sind's dann ja nur 8 Kapitel, ist wohl auszuhalten.

• Thx für die Info ichigo ich freu mich jett schon drauf Kubo sagte ja auch mal in nem interview was davond as er yachirus Fähigkeiten preisgeben wollte vielleicht geschieht das ja in diesen 2 Monaten^^.
      Screw the rules I have money!
      My voice gives me super-strength!
      JOEY: I'm smexier than you!
      KAIBA: Doubtful. All people with money are smexy.
      And since I'm about five gajillion times richer than you, that means my
      smexiness far outranks yours.

• Naja zwei Monate Pause in der derzeitigen Story sind zwar schade, aber es passt auch. Ich weis zwar jetzt nicht genau, wann er die Pause einlegen will, aber ich schätze mal nach dem Kampf von Kenpachi und zu diesem Zeitpunkt müsste dann ohnehin eine Entscheidung gefället werden, weiter kämpfen oder zurück in die SS.
      Auf die Sache mit den Hintergrundgeschichten freue ich mich schon sehr, da ich hoffe, dass man mal etwas mehr über Yamamoto erfährt, aber auch etwas mehr über Zaraki und ein paar andere Charaktere erfährt, wie Urahara und Byakuya.
    • Yesterday was a Bleach day. First, I decided for the 1st time of my life in Japan to go to the JUMP FESTA's convention. It was really tough... Too big, noisy, people everywere, we were pushed, scrambled by many unpolite kids... Well, why did I go there then? Because Kubo was there!^^ He did a talk show with the Bleach's actor voices (Ichigo, Renji, Lukia and Hitsugaya) on the same stage. I saw some pictures of Kubo in magazines, but it was cool to see him in real. He seems to be a nice guy, but very shy... but anybody would be impressed facing about 300 persons (almost girls) staring at you... He didn't say many things but, we've got a bad and a good news!!
      The bad one? KUBO WILL STOP ARANCAR'S STORY!
      oh yes, that's terrible... but only for 2 months!
      The good one? during these 2 months, he will draw stories about the past of Bleach's characters... YEAH!!
      I'm really excited about this.
      [...]

YEAH!!! Yes! Endlich!!! Ihr glaubt gar nicht wi ich mich freu, dass Kubo die Vergangenheiten der Charas macht. Wär meiner Ansicht nach besser, wenn er das in die Story miteingearbeitet hätte (früher oder später) aber Abwecgslung ist nicht schlecht. Für mich ist, dass ein riesen Schritt in Richtung Kenpachis Vergangenheit, da für mich das größte Bleachrätsel 'Yachiru' ist. Nicht das kleine Mädchen sondern die Person von der sie ihren Namen hat. Wer hatt wohl soviel Charachter, dass er DEM Zaraki Kenpachi die Worte: "Das ist die einzige Person, bei der ich wünschte ich wäre wie sie" entlockt.

Der einzige Wehmutstropfen ist, dass ich erfahren musste, dass erst am 18. Jänner wieder ein Jump kommt. Kann mir wer den G5rund sagen ode mich auf die entsprechende Seite/Thread lotsen? Thx.

• Kapitel 306 Spoiler

Das lange Warten hat nun endlich ein Ende, Zeit für Spoiler!

yanniv schrieb:

前半はマユリ様の講釈
      あとはいよいよトリである剣八とノイトラ様との戦いです

ノイトラ様は歴代十刃一堅い皮膚(鋼皮)なので剣八の攻撃は効いてません

grey. schrieb:

Something like, "The first half is a story from Mayuri. Then we see the fight of Nnoitra and Kenpachi, who is getting worried. Because of the Espada's steel skin, his sword attacks aren't effective."

Ein erstes Spoilerpic, mit einer vollständig geheilten Nemu und ausflippendem Renji und Ishida, ist auch schon erschienen, bin ja froh, das es Nemu wieder gut feht, hat es ja doch recht übel, dank Zaeropolos erwischt.