Interviews mit Oda

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• rio poneglyph schrieb:

Eiichiro Oda's Recent Interview with ChinaTimes (COMPLETE!)
      (Source: ChinaTimes / Translation: rio poneglyph from the opforum.net)

After hearing the journalist's guess about One Piece's ending that 'One Piece = Won Peace', meaning the treasure Luffy will finally find is world peace, Oda smiled and said "Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of One Piece, but I can't tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless."

Later, he said "After 17 years, after more and more new characters being created in the story, I couldn't stop inspiration coming into my head. I think I can continue drawing for another decade." - He also says that more members will join the Straw Hats! "And there will be new nakama, they will show up successively."

When talking about the creation and setting of Devil Fruit, Oda said it's inspired by Doraemon, all the inspirations come from daily life. E.g. Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was created because I (Oda) was too lazy to move out of my seat to get something, it'd be great if I could elongate my arm. Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, some of the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to some of the most desired women's wishes in real life. Example: Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi, that among its powers, changed completely Alvida's appearance.
      Before One Piece was first serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, Oda had experienced a bottleneck-period of manga creation, that period once made him so sad and disappointed that he couldn't even get off bed.

He says while smiling that after One Piece has been created, 'inspiration never stopped coming', but before that, he also had low tide in his career. "At that time, any work I submitted had always been denied and unaccepted, I felt so anxious and pressured with no achievement when I found my fellow mangakas started publishing their mangas in weekly magazines, I thought I didn't have any talent of drawing."

Until there's this editor who told him "A hard-working person like you will get what you deserve!" - Then Oda gradually relieved those downhearted feelings and conceptualized One Piece, which amazed everyone with this single brilliant feat in manga world.

Nowadays, One Piece has become Japan's national manga with vast diehard fans. In his entire 20 years of career, he keeps drawing almost every day even when he was hospitalized resulting from over-working. When talking about manga, he still seems to be very happy, "Manga is nothing like a job, I'm always very pleased as long as I'm drawing."

Oda frankly says "As I'm getting older, I've slightly adjusted my sleep time. I go to bed at 8 (morning) and wake up at 12 (noon), making sure that I have 4 hours of sleep. Don't need to worry about my health, it's all fine now."

Oda is really kind when his wife has been mentioned in the interview. When asked about how Oda treats his wife, he says with honesty "Hmm, I'm on my own in work, but I indeed listen a lot to my wife in daily life."

For his beloved manga, Oda often works day and night, he doesn't even have time for relaxation or travel, when asked about why his wife could accept a marriage like this, Oda replies with confidence "Oh, that's right, but if she couldn't accept the busy me, she wouldn't have married me!"

Oda decides to put the inspirations that he got in Taiwan into manga.

On the very day of interview, Oda dresses in t-shirt and jeans. His appearance is no different compared to what he was like two decades ago, only one thing different is the stylish mustache on his face.

"Ah, if I'm gonna describe myself, I'd say I'm a super nice person!" - Oda says with a big laugh. Actually, readers will like him when reading and then liking his manga. "Because my manga reflects myself, for example, Luffy likes eating meat, that's me."

Due to the lack of time traveling abroad, Oda reveals that all the dreamlike kingdoms and fantasy scenes are inspired by books and images. He always talks to editors about plots and scenes.

As for this exhibition, the concept of making manga three-dimensional is what Oda cares the most. "I don't like, in exhibition, the walls were simply hung with artworks. It's like visiting a museum, which is very boring. I want the audience to be happy when they come to the exhibition and blend into manga scenes."
      Das Leben ist ein Paradoxon.

Nichts und niemand ist jemals "Badass"!
      Das ist einfach nur ein inhaltsleeres Wort mit furchtbarem Klang.
      Es gibt unzählige bessere Möglichkeiten, entsprechende Situationen zu beschreiben.
      Kreativität hilft dabei.
    • Bin gerade meine alten Shonen Jump Ausgaben auf der Suche nach etwas durchgegangen und habe ein Interview mit Oda wiederentdeckt, was exklusiv für die englische Shonen Jump geführt wurde (mit jedem Jump Autor gab es damals ein exklusives Interview, sogar mit Ohba via Brief!!!), das hier anscheinend (?) nicht gepostet wurde.

Es ist zwar von März 2012 aber in diesem steht beispielsweise abermals schwarz auf weiss, wie Oda arbeitet und was manch einer sich vielleicht in Erinnerung rufen sollte:

English Shonen Jump Ausgabe 8-9/2012 schrieb:

SJ: ...Exactly how far ahead do you plan One Piece, and what is your story-planning technique?
      Oda: I only have the ending of One Piece in my mind, and nothing else. But knowing the end point, I weave the story and make story arcs that build up to it
    • Das Oda-Interview im Eternal Log der One Piece-ten Jubläumsverstaltung + der letzte Storyabschnitt

*Nachtrag: Da nun alle Bezugsbeiträge gelöscht wurden, muss ich mal wieder den Bezug nachtragen - danke dafür.

in etwa die Aussage von "Flodda" schrieb:

Ich habe folgendes gelesen:

[...] Bild mit der Aussage, dass Oda in einem Interview gesagt hat, dass der letzte Story-Arc von One Piece den Marineford-Arc wie einen unbedeutenden Filler aussehen lassen wird.

Reaktion von "GolD. Roger" und "Horus" schrieb:

keine Vernünftige Quelle, möglicherweise Fandom
      Ich meine mich aber an diese Aussage erinnern zu können - nur fällt mir gerade auch nicht ein, wo das vorkam. Da ging es jedenfalls um die Frage, ob Oda genau wüsste, wie er das Finale der Geschichte durchziehen wolle. Vielleicht weiß noch jemand, wann das gesagt wurde.
      #1Das APF bezieht sich dabei auf Gregs One Piece Podcast, da finde ich die Aussage allerdings nicht. ^^

Beitrag im APF
      #2Es steht auch hier im Forum, nebenbei bemerkt. *Link* Das Interview konnte man im Begleitbüchlein zur One Piece-ten lesen.
      #3Hat irgendwer noch das komplette Interview vorliegen? Mugiwaras Bild ist ja leider offline.
      #4Das Interview auf Orojackson.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sombatezib () aus folgendem Grund: Bezug wiederherstellen

• So jetzt bring ich ein bisschen schwung in das Forum rein .
      @ Sandman (Arlongpark)

I would like to translate and compile Oda's interviews and trivias in this thread.
      The first post will be updated when new intereting information about Oda is revealed.

"Basically I don't kill any characters because I wish the readers to feel satisfied after an arc ended." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November1999)

"I like to draw party scenes. So I don't want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere." MEN'S NON-NO (2009) [Translated by Greg]thegrandline.com/odanon.htm

Oda was goint to kill Ace within 1 year after his first appearance in 2000. Sound Recording (2012)

"There is a trend that people who point out the inconsistency of a story are rated high, but I don't necessarily think a story must be written coherently." GHIBLI Magazine (2014)

Oda had no intention that Shanks lost his arm, but after an editor told him that the story was not interesting enough, Oda decided to cut his arm off. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

"When creating a protagonist, it is important not to make him too strong.
      For example, if Akainu becomes the protagonist, he is so strong that he can put an end to ONE PIECE within a year." Sound Recording (2012)

In Sabaody, Oda didn't intend to introduce supernovas at first, but only 3 hours after the editor advised him to make the stroy more exciting, Oda wrote a new story in which supernovas appeared. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

All editors of ONE PIECE know how it will end. ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.3 (2012)

Oda often cries while he is writing ONE PIECE.
      The most heartbreaking scene for him is this one. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Oda is most interested in Blackbeard in real pirates. One Piece Blue (2002)

Oda had no intention that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry, but he decided it since enemys' ships were getting stronger. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Oda had planned that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry within 1 year after chapter 303 (Skypiea arc finished in chapter 302), but it ended up coming true after 3 years... ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

Oda came up with this page right before the chapter was released. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Usopp has been and will be the weakest in strawhats. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Readers can feel close to Usopp since he is not a strong crewmate." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Every strawhat can become protagonist." Comickers (1998)

When Minoru Suzuki told Oda that Dressrosa arc was profound and interesting, Oda answered that a lot of ideas were coming into his mind one after another.
      twitter.com/suzuki_d_minoru/...98787680264192

The main target reader of ONE PIECE is 15-year-old male. SWITCH (November 2009)

"Refreshing is the excuse for laziness." (Jump Festa 2015 (2014): a paper on the wall in Oda's workplace)

Oda said to himself, "Do not escape from writing manga." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007) - a paper on the wall in Oda's workplace-

When Vivi appeared for the first time, Oda didn't have the intention of her being princess.
      She would have been just defeated by strawhats and made her exit.

I write ONE PIECE as dramatically as I can. If I had written a pure battle manga, it would have been easily defeated by Dragon Ball." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Friendship is one of the main themes of ONE PIECE." Weekly Shonen Jump issue 13 (2002)

"A group is influenced by the waves of the times. After all, if people swarm together, it will bring birth to an unstoppable force... That is
      actually one big part of the theme. " One Piece Animation Logbook (2002) [Translation by Greg]thegrandline.com/creativetalk.html

"I got enraged after watching the anime in which Ace was killed. I wonder why Ace had to be killed in that harsh way," Jump Festa 2011 (2010), Eternal Log (2012)

"I don't include any messages into my manga." Color Walk 2 (2003) , SWITCH (2009)

"I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!" Color Walk 6 (2014)

"Don't speak ill of Zoro." Niconico Live Broadcast (28 December 2011)

Oda told game company's staffs that Luffy would defeat Crocodile by a "weather-related" move before the chapter was out. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"It's fun to draw the wrinkles in the face." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009)

Oda was going to introduce fishmem in chapter 3, but editor rejected. - Manga no Chikara (2007)

In the final scenes of ONE PIECE, there will be a pirate who appears with an eye patch. One Para (2007)

"Middle-aged persons are strong in ONE PIECE. There are many cool middle-aged persons in the real world, but they are not always strong. I wish them to be strong in manga." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I hate the revival of dead in manga." Playboy (2007)

Oda said that action movies these days depended too much on computer graphics and they should focus on human relationships rather than fight. Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I love Western Films" Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Two fighting against one isn't fair." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I wonder why war breaks out." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Manga characters should be rich with emotions. It seems there are many people with no expression on the faces these days." Playboy (2007)

Oda came up with Luffy's fighting style (gomu gomu ability) so that it made him look like joking around even when he was fighting seriously." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

"I'd like to draw strawhats relaxing on a deck rather than their fights." Comickers (1998)

Luffy, Zoro and Nami are the trigger of ONE PIECE. Color Walk 1 (2001)

When Oda forgot Luffy's move, he serched it on ONE PIECE fan site. Weekly Shone Jump 36/37 issue (2006)

Oda has been afraid of ONE PIECE boom. T(2012)

"I make it a rule to include 3 times more episodes in one chapter than common manga." Manga Nou no Kitaekata (2010)

"It is painful to write a story. On the other hand, I enjoy drawing." LIAR GAME/Invitation (2009)

"If I was influenced by the opinion of female/girl readers, it would ruin my identity as a shonen mangaka." SWITCH (2009)

"I don't care whatever readers complain in the middle stage of a story because I am confident of highlight scenes being interesting." Manga Omo! (2002)

"Luffy attaches importance to action rather than words." Color Walk 5 (2010)

There are at least 15 notebooks that include Oda's ideas about Dressrosa arc. Jump Festa 2015 (2014)

"If I cut coners in work just because ONE PIECE has become popular, it would ruin everything." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

Oda wanted to create a Robot manga after he finishes ONE PIECE. One Piece Blue (2002), Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

Oda wants to create a short story manga as Akira Toriyama did after he finishes ONE PIECE. Mangs no Chikara (2007)

Oda and editor Isaka usually talked by telephone for 4-5 hours. The conversation lasted up to 15-16 hours... ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.2

There are adults that kill people while declaring, "This is a holy war!", or "This is justice!" And there are children that see that. One Piece will continue for quite some time. All the while praying for world peace."*

[*This comment was Oda's response to the 2001 September 11th terrorist attacks on American civilians. The color spread that week was also in response to the event, hence the presence of doves and quote from The Beatles' song, "Come Together".i.imgur.com/z9VacL1.jpgWeekly Shonen Jump issue 44 (2001)[Translated by Greg] thegrandline.com/odatocLIVE.htm

"The story's end hasn't changed once since the beginning. The problem is that I haven't been able to really digest all the things that are happening along the way toward the end." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) [Translated by gottsuiiyan]

"I just can’t help but draw a lot. The weekly format is set at 19 pages, but from the creator perspective I want to move the story along faster. I end up jamming as much as I can in there. There is also wanting to finish faster so I can relax." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) [Translated by gottsuiiyan]

"The thing I want to do most in my comics is really not stories, it’s character models. I think like, “Is this style of person possible?” The time I spend doing all kinds of different designs is fun."

Things like how muscular the body should be to go with a certain facial structure is something that, in the end, I pay no attention to, though (laughs). The times where I have created a certain character silhouette that no one’s ever seen before those moments make me the happiest. And, once I’ve created it, I want to use it as quickly as possible. I create episodes for just that reason... I do that over and over, so the story gets longer and longer." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) [Translated by gottsuiiyan]

- And so One Piece was born and its popularity spread like wildfire but did you ever think it would be this big?

Oda: Well of course I knew that if I drew pirate stuff it would be interesting but I never thought it would happen that fast. It instantly spread and flared up in popularity. But since many things in this world have a way of vanishing before you know it, it’s pretty scary when I think about it. MEN'S NON-NO (2009) [Translated by Greg]thegrandline.com/odanon.htm

John Irons: What is Luffy's mother like? Was she beautiful? What happened to her? Did she die when Luffy was a baby?

Oda: I think she's alive. I'm still thinking hard about this. [Laughs] But if she does appear in the story, then she'll be a very tough-looking woman. And strict. There's no way that she's a beautiful mother. She's got this typical middle-aged woman's permed hair. Speaking about families, I did a backstory for Nico Robin and her family. That was actually the first time for me to draw a mother in a character's memory. Up until that point, I'd never drawn a blood relation. In Chopper's case, he's called a son even though he's not blood-related. So I've put in a message there saying that you can still call someone who's not related by blood your family. American Shonen Jump (December 2009 )

The whole world will be thrown into turmoil in the final arc." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

Questioner: Many are looking forward to what happens next in One Piece could you give us a message for them?

Oda:: One thing that keeps me motivated to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing! I imagine a final chapter that will make Marinefold arc look like nothing!

Questioner: Seriously?!

Oda:: The Marinefold arc really felt like a side trip to me. I didn't expect it to be so popular. So I don't know how readers will take this one. But the thing I think is interesting will be in that last chapter. Until then I would like as many of the fans as possible to stick with me. Eternal Log (2012)
      apforums.net/showthread.php?t=35262

Oda: Yes, I already decided on how it’s going to end. Should I tell you now?
      Sakura: …. Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn’t. BUT, the One Piece, it’s not something like “the growth your heart went through”, right?
      Oda: Hahaha, no no, I won’t be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn’t be fair to not actually give them a reward. Omedetou (2014) [Translated by William]
      onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/2...ne-piece-isnt/
      apforums.net/showthread.php?t=41475

Oda spends 3 days on storyboards, 3 days on drawings, 1 day on other works (ex. making a new volume)

Oda usually finishes drawing a storyboard of a chapter 17-19 days before the official release date. TV show "Real Scope" (19 March 2011)

"I go to bed at 8 (morning) and wake up at 12 (noon)" China Times (2014) [Translated by rio poneglyph]
      opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=6501

In 2012, Oda usually went to bed at 2 (night) and woke up at 5 (morning). ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.2 (2012)

In 2001 (2002), Oda usually slept for 2 hours a day. It does not mean that he slept for 2 hours straight. It was an accumulation of 15 minutes' sleep... Tensai Pasokomijuku (2002)

Oda went back to his home once a year. Instead, his daughters came to his workplace to stay overnight once a week. MEN'S NON-NO (2009).

Oda earned more than 25 million US dollars in 2010 (2011). TV show "Bakanahurishite Kiitemita" (3 May 2012)

Oda sometimes invites his friends to his house and holds a party. In Oda's house, there are a river, a life-sized giraffe model and a small train . Marie Tatsumi's blog (2014), TV show "Job Tune" (25 May 2013)

[How long will ONE PIECE last?]

"If I wrote everthing in my mind, it would take about 20 years to finish ONE PIECE." Manga Omo! (2002)

"When I inted to finish an arc within 30 chpaters, it ends up 90 chapters being necessary." Playboy (2007)

"I'd like to finish ONE PIECE as soon as possible." SWITCH (2009)

"ONE PIECE is 50% done." ONE PIECE Pia (2009), Sound Recording(2012)

"I was going to finish ONE PIECE within 5 years.
      Every crew joins before Grand Line. (1- 1.5 year)
      Great adventure (3 years)
      Final arc (1 year)" Sound Recording (2012)

"If I drew everything in my mind in Marineford arc, at least 50 pages would be necessary for each chapter." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

"ONE PIECE is at least 60% done. From now on, I'd like to restrain my desire to write many things. If I write what I want to, ONE PIECE will never come to an end." ONE PIECE newspaper Vol.4 (2012)

Editor Onishi: ONE PIECE is 60-70% done and it will probably finish within 10 years.
      Interview with editor Onishi at ONE PIECE exhibition in Taiwan (2014)
      forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...=1#post3224194

"I think I can keep drawing in next decade and we will get new nakama successively." China Times (2014)
      apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post3259418
      apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post3259430

[Oda's workplace]

[Oda's Breaks]

[1997] 0
      [1998] 0
      [1999] 0
      [2000] 0
      [2001] 1
      [2002] 2
      [2003] 3
      [2004] 3
      [2005] 4
      [2006] 3
      [2007] 4
      [2008] 4
      [2009] 6
      [2010] 8
      [2011] 5
      [2012] 6
      [2013] 9
      [2014] 9
    • Hi, bin neu hier im Forum und das hier ist mein erster Post :) (via handy)
      mir hat eine stelle im Interview mit Oda sehr gefallen.
      (Es geht um die Stimme von Ruffy im Anime)

Manganohi: Doch nicht nur der Manga, sondern auch der Anime von One Piece ist sehr beliebt.
      Es wurde 2 Jahre nach dem Start der Serie in einen Anime umgesetzt, aber wie hat Sie das berührt?

Eiichiro Oda: Nun ja, wie Sie sich vorstellen können war ich aufgeregt, dass es animiert werden sollte. Allerdings war ich ein wenig besorgt wegen und neugierig darauf, was für Menschen es produzieren würden, darum hoffte ich wirklich dass man mich bald mit dem Direktor und Produzent würde treffen lassen.
      Ich war auch gespannt, wer Ruffys Stimme und die der Crew werden würde.

Übrigens dachte ich, im Hinblick auf die Synchronsprecher, bereits als ich noch ein Assistent war, seit der Zeit als ich Romance Dawn schrieb, über viele Dinge nach und dachte mir, dass Mayumi Tanaka eine wirklich gute Stimme für Ruffy sein würde.
      Als also beschlossen wurde, dass sie es wirklich tun würde, war ich ziemlich aufgeregt.

Manganohi:Haben Sie speziell nach ihr gefragt?

Eiichiro Oda:Eigentlich habe ich nichts darüber gesagt und am Ende hat man sich für sie entschieden! Ich überlies alles, was den Anime betraf, den Spezialisten denn es war meine Überlegung, dass es am Besten wäre still zu sein und aus dem Weg zu treten, also verschloss ich meine Lippen, doch dann kam sie zur Hörprobe. Als sie dann wirklich die Zeilen für mich las, dachte ich: "DAS IST ES, DAS IST DIE STIMME!" Ich war über so viele Aspekte des Animes glücklich, doch das größte Vergnügen war, dass mein Hauptcharakter von der Synchronsprecherin gesprochen werden würde, die ich mir für ihn vorgestellt hatte.

PS: Die Synchronstimme von Ruffy also Mayumi Tanaka ist die selbe wie Krillin von Dragonball/Z

Ich hoffe ich hab alles richtig gemacht mit diesem Post.
      Warum sind hier eigentlich nur englische Zitate und keine deutschen?
      Ich bin nur ein Revolutionär, kein Grammatiker deshalb könnt ihr die Rechtschreibfehler behalten :D
    • Im Naruto-Guidebook "Michi" gab es ein Interview zwischen Oda und Kishimoto. sandman aus dem apf hat jetzt eine vollständige englische Übersetzung des Interviews gepostet, nachdem ja schon einige Tage ein erster Teil zu finden war.
      Spoiler anzeigen

sandman schrieb:

-First of all, thank you for all your hard work these past 15 years, Kishimoto-sensei.

Kishimoto: My pleasure. It does feel a little liberating to be done. But I'm still busy, what with the Naruto Exhibition and lots of interviews, not to mention the movie I'm working on. I really thought I'd have more free time.[laughter]

Oda: The last time I saw you, just after the final chapter of Naruto, didn't you say "The sky looks different to me now?""

Kishimoto: Yeah, it really did. It seemed brighter somehow. Blue skies you know?[laughter]

Oda: That hasn't happened for me yet. the skies are still a little brown over here.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Everything's changed. Even water tastes different to me now.[laughter] But I was working on the movie script the other day, and I thought, hey, maybe I don't have to do this in my office, so I tried going for a walk, but I just couldn't make much progress.

Oda: Yeah, outside's tough. I step out sometimes for a change of pace, but I've never had a good idea come to me outside.

Kishimoto: Whenever I go outside, it's like all these shops are vying for my attention. I see a sign for restaurant, and I think, "Hmm, maybe I should go in and check it out," you know? Or like, just the other day, I saw a movie with my kids, which was really fun. And afterwards we grabbed some food and just had fun talking.

Oda: Nice. I wish I could do that.[laughter] When you're working on a series, though, it's tough to break away, right? Like, the longer I'm away from my desk, the more anxious and fidgety I get.

Kishimoto: That was basically me, too.

-Oda-sensei, how did you feel when Naruto was finally over?

Oda: I felt pretty sad, like, So this is it, huh? I mean, I knew it was coming to an end, but deep down I didn't want it to.

Kishimoto: I sent Oda a LINE message after it finished. We'd already been in touch, so it didn't really feel like that big a deal. I'm not one for pomp and circumstance, anyway.[laughter]

-The title page of ONE PIECE caused quite a stir when it ran alongside the final installment of Naruto in Issue 50 of Weekly Shonen Jump in 2014. It featured numerous references to characters and symbols from Naruto.

Oda: Kishimoto's media coordinator at the end of the manga actually used to be my editor. So I approached him in private and I told him, "I have to do something special for the end of Naruto."" Actually, I bounced a lot of ideas off him leading up to it.

Kishimoto: Wow, really? I didn't know that.

Oda: In the end, he couldn't decide on any sort of plan.[laughter] So I thought I'd just pencil in some elements from Naruto, and I just came up with all that on the spot.

Kishimoto: That's incredible. It must have been a lot of work.

-If you read the beginning of each menu on the wall of the restaurant, it spells out "Well done, Naruto"" in Japanese, right?

Oda: Yeah, I wanted to come up with some dishes that reminded readers of Ichiraku (the ramen shop that Naruto frequents in the manga). And I decided I might as well put some kind of hidden message in it. I was hoping no one else would spot it so that it would just between us. But everyone saw it right away.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Well, everyone except for me. My brother (fellow manga artist Kishimoto Seishi) called me up and said "Look at the menus on the wall behind them. There's a hidden message."" and that's when I finally got it![laughter]

Oda: Still, I thought I'd hidden it better than that. Oh, well.

-It seems like readers caught on when they saw the sign for "Arugula Salad"

Oda: I racked my brains for something you might get at the sort of restaurant that started with the character, but it was tough.[laughter]

Kishimoto: And it's supposed to be Naruto back there chomping on some meat, right? While Luffy has ramen.

Oda: Luffy giving away neat is a rare event.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Also, the title of the chapter of ONE PIECE (chapter 766) is "Smile". That put a lump in my throat. I know a lot of people enjoyed that illustration, but I was the happiest one of all.

Oda: I haven't told anyone else, but I originally wanted to use the whole story to write you a message -not just the title page. Now, the chapter was this big flashback about Corazon, and it didn't have Luffy at all. But I was originally going to put Naruto symbols in all the backgrounds, and even draw lines on Luffy's face to make him look like Naruto. Unfortunately, the flashback sequence didn't end until Naruto was already over.

Kishimoto: Wow.[laughter] I mean, seeing that title page, I kind of wished I had done more of that myself.

-But you did draw the symbols of the Straw Hat Crew on Naruto's Hokage statue in the final chapter, didn't you?

Oda: See, Kishimoto talked to me about that beforehand. He said, "I'm gonna have Naruto's kid scrawl some graffiti - do you think I could use the Straw hat Crew's symbol?"" And of course, I had no problem with that. Though I was a little worried Naruto fans might get angry, seeing as it was the last chapter.

Kishimoto: It should be fine.[laughter] Although, I figured people would talk about it.

Oda: I couldn't believe that you'd put it on such a big page.[laughter] A lot of people seem to think that manga artists can't be friends with each other, because they're competing in the same magazine or whatever. But that's totally not how it is -a lot of time we go way back.

Kishimoto: Exactly. The truth is we all get along.[laughter]

-When did you two first meet?

Kishimoto: Let me see.. I think it was at a New Year's party at Jump, when I was first starting out.

Oda: Was it? Huh.

Kishimoto: I think so.[laughter] Even back then, he made a big impression on me. He taught me a lot.

Oda: Get out of here.[laughter]

Kishimoto: No, really. You had your first series out two years before me, and it felt like this tremendous talent had emerged. So at first I called you "Oda-sensei," but you told me to knock it off.

Oda: Yeah, well, we are the same age. Why should I be called "sensei"?

Kishimoto: Sure, we're not actors or performers or anything, but I thought anyone who got into the business before me was this big star.[laughter]

Oda: I'd been aware of Kishimoto, too, ever since he debuted. His artwork was incredible. There's something familiar, like we share the same creed.

Kishimoto: Creed?[laughter]

Oda: Yeah, like, why did you have that Turtle School uniform from Dragon Ball?[laughter] Right from the start, i felt like I needed to take my fighting stance...

Kishimoto: So you wanted a fight, huh?[laughter]

Oda: Just in terms of our manga, there was a little sense of competition, right? But when I actually met you, you turned out to be the nicest, kindest person. And it didn't matter to me anymore whose manga was more popular. I couldn't possibly fight with you.

Kishimoto: We knew each other's struggles all too well.

Oda: That made me happy. When times are tough, you need someone who can give you an encouraging word. So when Kishimoto said he knew what I was going through, you felt like he really did.

Kishimoto: Because I really did know.[laughter] But I still think I had it easier. Oda was always at the top, and I feel like that comes with its unique troubles and hardships. All that pressure and stress would have given me ulcers.

Oda: I'm really glad I had the opportunity to compete with Naruto, though. The thing I'm most thankful for is that he made it so competitive. Of all the weekly comics, and all the comics in the world, the one that made me work the hardest was Naruto, hands down, So I'm really fortunate, actually, that he made it so difficult for me. That kind of experience is rare.

Kishimoto: I had my eye on ONE PIECE, for sure -that was the one to beat. I was definitely conscious of that.

Oda: Well, the fact that Jump was home to not one, but two fantasy-based battle comics is a testament to your work.

Kishimoto: Hardly.[laughter]

Oda: Usually, when you have two manga series in the same genre, they compete for the same audience. But Kishimoto figured out how to keep Naruto and ONE PIECE from overlapping too much. Take colors, for instance. Luffy uses a lot of red, so he went with a different color scheme for Naruto. There's hardly a touch of red in Naruto, is there? He went out of his way to make sure they wouldn't encroach on each other. That said, if Kishimoto had started two years earlier than me and used red first, I probably still would have gone with red.[laughter]

Kishimoto: That's where you and I are different.[laughter] But I definitely made a conscious effort throughout the series to keep it from overlapping with ONE PIECE.

Oda: It's one thing to talk about it, but I'm sure it must have been difficult to actually do. I mean, I had a hard enough time trying to keep ONE PIECE different from Dragon Ball.

Kishimoto: Right.

Oda: Dragon Ball made such a deep impression on everyone; I think fans could still remember it five years after it ended. And it was certainly one of my favorites, too. I would never have stood a chance against it. So I had to come up with something different.

Kishimoto: I hear that.

Oda: That's why I really tried to emphasize the adventure element for readers, rather than the fight scenes. But I think Kishimoto had it harder. He had to avoid both Dragon Ball and ONE PIECE.

Kishimoto: It was a trial - and - error process, for sure. Oda was writing a story of high adventure, so I had to stay away from that. That's why I had Naruto come back to the village every time he left on a mission. Also, Luffy gradually enlists a lot of friends in ONE PIECE, so I thought Naruto should have his companions around from the beginning. That way I hoped the manga would already seem different from the moment it came out.

Oda: That reminds me of the one time I had to avoid something from Naruto. Sanji's name was originally supposed to be "Naruto". But the instant your manga came out, I knew it was going to be running a long time, so I changed his name at the last moment.

Kishimoto: What stage did that happen? Had you already come up with his crazy eyebrows?

Oda: Sure. I mean, he has those spiral eyebrows, right? That's why I wanted to call him "Naruto" (after the spiral pattern in the Japanese of the same name). He was like that ever since my first character sketches. So I'm glad that you started Naruto before I introduced Sanji. Otherwise, that would have left you in a predicament.

Kishimoto: It might have.

Oda: I mean, what would you have done if Sanji had appeared as "Naruto"?

Kishimoto: I probably would have changed it.

Oda: Even though he's the main character?[laughter]

Kishimoto: I would have called him (some other ramen-related word like) "Menma" or "Shinachiku".[laughter] But then I would have had to rethink the symbol.

Oda: "Shinachiku" would probably be a tough one for foreign readers to pronounce.[laughter] Although, I did get in touch with Kishimoto before giving his "Giant Pistol" technique, you know, the one where his gets huge? Because there was a scene in Part 2 of Naruto where Choji's hand gets really big...

Kishimoto: That's right.

Oda: It was a surprising thing to see, so when I introduced the Giant Pistol move, I let him know, like, "Hey, I'm kind of copying your style here. Sorry."

Kishimoto: Even though it was no big deal.[laughter]

Oda: But it was really thanks to Kishimoto that our two manga could both run in the same magazine.

Kishimoto: Well, the second anyone told me Naruto was like ONE PIECE, I knew I didn't stand a chance. but definitely felt Oda's influence at times.

Oda: Yeah, right.[laughter]

Kishimoto: There was one time, I can't remember when, but I asked you in private about your whole approach to writing manga. I wanted to know how you really felt about it.

Oda: Can you remember what I said?

Kishimoto: He can't remember.[laughter] You said, "It's really not about drawing well. It's about challenging yourself every time you do it - that's how you should approach it." That really impressed me.

Oda: It's like, when your back's against the wall, that's when you're drawing with emotion."

Kishimoto: Yeah, I think that's true. It's like how your characters' dialogue is never going to sound good unless you bring real feeling to it. It just won't have that spirit.

Oda: Yeah, it won't convey anything. You have to think hard about it and draw with emotion.

-Speaking of characters, what do you think about Kishimoto-sensei's drawing style?

Oda: Anything he draws, he draws well. I mean, he has a lot of respect for animators, which is why he makes his shadows so distinct.

Kishimoto: Yeah, I try to make them pop. Oda, on the other hand, he's more about color gradients.

Oda: I like to paint everything in. But Luffy's phisique is a little different from normal people, so sometimes I have no idea what kind of shadows to put in.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Oda's sense of composition and layout is great. It doesn't matter how many characters he has in a panel, he makes it all work as a picture. You feel like each and every picture is meaningful, and has this sense of furthering the story. So that makes it fun.

Oda: Kishimoto likes anime, which is why you get all these effects you've never seen before in the manga. His style of expression is just incredible. Like when it comes to the ninja moves Naruto and those characters use, it must be a real challenge to illustrate those on such a big scale, but Kishimoto never runs out of new ways to do it.

Kishimoto: I do like effects, and I get very particular about them.[laughter]

Oda: The one that surprised me the most was when one of your bad guys turned invisible and went underwater. All you saw was this silhouette, and I thought that was really well done. Was that something you came up with?

Kishimoto: That must have been in "Kakashi Gaiden." Can't quite recall the details.

Oda: Well, I used that as inspiration for my own invisible character.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Well, you've got an eye for these things. Still, it makes me happy to hear you say that.

Oda: I have to mention your colors, too. You really go with the best ones. Is that something you pay a lot of attention to?

Kishimoto: Well, not really, no.[laughter]

Oda: You use a lot of elegant, muted colors.

Kishimoto: I do.

Oda: I've always liked those colors too. But since ONE PIECE has a young male audience, I thought I should go out of my way to use a lot of primary colors. And now, well, I've really taken to those primary colors, but it was a painful transition.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Now that you mention it, your color palette really jumps out of the pages, doesn't it?

Oda: Well, that's another difference between Naruto and ONE PIECE that was probably for the best.

Kishimoto: The way you use colors in ONE PIECE is so complicated, I could never do that. That's your secret weapon, I think. I've read lots of manga, and I've never seen anyone use colors like you. I thought maybe it was just a natural talent you had, but it's something you've consciously worked toward. It's amazing.

Oda: I've started drawing a lot of rainbows now.[laughter]

-Was there anything you were striving for in your Naruto artwork, Kishimoto-sensei?

Kishimoto: Well, the effects we just talked about are kind of an example, but in Naruto I wanted it to look like everyone's feet were firmly on the ground.

Oda: It sounds obvious, but it's harder to achieve than it looks. You have to know exactly where the body's center of gravity is, like if someone raises their shoulders, how does that affect the position of their hips, and so on. That sense of balance is crucial. That's why when you look at Naruto, even just the way he stands, he seems solid.

Kishimoto: You're really good at that, too.

Oda: I tend to change the ground to match the way the characters are standing. ONE PIECE has a lot of characters who are different sizes, and I find I can't draw them the way I want if I start with the ground.

Kishimoto: I feel the same way whenever I draw those huge Tailed Beasts. You have to bring the ground up to them.

Oda: You're a fan of Godzilla, so you must really enjoy doing those big creatures.[laughter]

Kishimoto: Definitely. But whenever I do a Tailed Beast, my turnaround time slows down. There are just so many panels to do.

Oda: Yeah, whenever you draw from a big character's perspective, you get a lot of smaller characters in the frame, so you've got a lot of stuff to illustrate.

Kishimoto: I don't think anyone puts as much detail into every panel as you, though.

Oda: I don't know. I always thought your Shadow Clones looked pretty tough to do.

Kishimoto: Those were really tough.[laughter]

Oda: But that's because you're so particular about it. I mean, it's always tough when you're in the middle of drawing something, but there's nothing more satisfying than doing a really effective picture. The readers appreciate it, too. I don't care how many days it takes, I just want to put out good pages.

Kishimoto: The problem is whether you have enough energy.[laughter] But seeing your face the work head-on makes ne feel like doing my best, too.

Oda: But, you know, it's getting hard to put on shows like the Naruto Exhibition. These days everyone's moving toward computer illustration, so pretty soon there won't even be original drawings to exhibit. We might be the last generation who can even hold this kind of show.

Kishimoto: Last generation, he says...

Oda: We're practically fossils.

Kishimoto: Living fossils.[laughter]

Oda: Just my luck -I have to enter this new era already fossilized.[laughter]

-Who are your favorite characters from Naruto, Oda-sensei?

Oda: Probably Rock Lee and Might Guy. Kishimoto's really good at all that kung fu action.

Kishimoto: Well, I grew up watching Jackie Chan movies, what can I say?

Oda: Also, from a design standpoint, Zabuza was really cool. I feel like Naruto really took off in popularity about Zabuza storyline.

Kishimoto: That period was really tough. I was running a fever every week, and just had to keep drawing.[laughter]

Oda: Was that the most difficult period for you while working on Naruto?

Kishimoto: No, that was probably the very end. The final chapter was in color, so I had to start on that really early. And because they'd already decided which issue it was going to run in, I had to pace the story fit that schedule. But the closer I got to the final chapter, the more I felt like I was running out of space to wrap things up. Normally, I could just carry a story over into the next issue, but now I couldn't get away with it. Honestly, there were times I thought I was done for.[laughter]

Oda: It didn't feel rushed at all, though. The layout and panels all seemed to have plenty of margin. But I'm sure you had everything leading up to that final fight between Naruto and Sasuke planned out already. Was it hard to get the story go there?

Kishimoto: Yes, it was.[laughter]

Oda: I think it would be fun for me to end ONE PIECE on a nice, happy note, but getting there is going to be an uphill battle. I have all these ideas about how I might do it, but you're right, it's really tough.[laughter]

-What was the most difficult part leading up to the Naruto finale?

Kishimoto: It was how exactly I was going to depict Sasuke. Up till then, I'd shown a lot of Naruto's inner feelings coming to the fore, but I'd kept Sasuke's totally hidden. I knew I was going to have to show them in the end, but I wasn't quite sure how to get there. I mean, I decided in the beginning that the climax was going to be this battle between Naruto and Sasuke, so that more or less turned out how I imagined. But the stuff that happened in between, that didn't really go how I thought it would.

Oda: When you're illustrating something you've had in mind from the start, you can get tired of it pretty quickly. So if you think of anything more interesting, you should really explore that. To not use something you've come up with -that's letting the reader down, too.

Kishimoto: Exactly. When inspiration strikes, you owe it to yourself to seize it.

Oda: And then once you go there, you have to figure out how to follow it up the week after. Like, oh, no, what do I do now?[laughter]

Kishimoto: You try to find some justification for it. Something that makes it consistent with what's come before.[laughter] That's why I think manga artists who are good at excuses come up with the best work.

Oda: Yeah, you have to be good at integrating everything.

-This may be jumping the gun, but do you have any ideas for your next work, Kishimoto-sensei?

Kishimoto: Well, nothing set in stone, but I'd like to try my hand at science fiction. I like clouds, so maybe something in the sky. When Oda came out with Skypiea Saga, I was really jealous.

Oda: You've talked about that before.

Kishimoto: That one felt so great to read. I wanted to do a story like that, but ONE PIECE beat me to it... Oh, well.[laughter]

Oda: There you go again, trying not to compete with me.[laughter] Well, I hope you can take it easy for a while at least.

Kishimoto: The thing is, when you finish one series, you just want to get started on another. I can't help thinking that while I'm relaxing you're still out there working on pages.

Oda: Well, feel free to start a new series any time you want.[laughter] I usually tell author friends of mine who've just finished a long project to come see me again soon, but I won't pressure you. Fifteen years is a long time to work on anything. You should rest up for a while.

Kishimoto: Thank you very much!
    • Ein neues Interview von Odas Editor ^^ Und wir dürfen schon sehr gespannt auf die Kaiser sein so wie es aussieht!

Spoiler anzeigen
      On the July 17th episode of the late-night show Gold Rush, the eighth One Piece
      editor, Suguru Sugita, was interviewed by the show’s host Ken Watanabe.
      We have translated a transcription of that eight-question interview,
      including some discussion on the progress of One Piece and what we can expect to see next:

Q1: Is it true that author Eiichiro Oda only reveals the ending of One Piece to his editor?

A: Yes, it’s true. [He told me] about seven hours after I became his
      editor on the phone. He asked me whether there was anyone around. I told
      him no, and he said, “alright, I don’t have anyone around me either, so
      let’s talk,” and then he told me.

Q2: How far along is the story right now, percentage-wise?

A: He told me that the first part of the story, the part prior to the
      time-skip, was around halfway through. That was about 60 volumes, so
      maybe we’re at 70%? I don’t think it’s at 80% yet. Something like that.

Q3: Is it true that he’s decided not to write another long story after One Piece is finished?

A: He hasn’t decided, but he said he probably wouldn’t be able to write
      one. He’s already been going on for eighteen years, so just how old will
      he be by the time it’s all over? I think it’s more of a question as
      to whether he’d be able to write another long serialization after that,
      realistically speaking.

Q4: What are some of the rules you have to abide by as the editor for One Piece?

A: He asked me not to pitch him too many ideas. The reason behind that
      is that if it’s another person’s idea, then he won’t be as inclined to
      draw it. Because it’s his own story, he wants to draw his own ideas.
      Also, he wants to work on the manga on the same playing-field as his
      editor, so he asked me not to call him Oda-sensei, but instead Oda-san. And Oda-san also calls me, a 26-year-old newbie editor, “Sugita-san”. [He] also asks me to honestly tell him what I think.

Q5: What aspects of Eiichiro Oda do you think are “great”?

A: Of course there’s his talent, but what surprised me was just how much
      effort he puts into the series. There might come a day when I’ll have a
      new manga artist I’m working with who has more talent than Oda-san, but
      I’m not so sure anyone will put in more effort. He is someone who only
      sleeps for maybe two or three hours a night and he always
      thinks about his manga. He does not compromise. When he thinks that
      something isn’t funny or will not surprise the readers, then he just
      looks for something else, which I think is really amazing. He’s the
      quintessence of manga author-ness.

Q6: There’s also a rumor that his annual earnings
      exceed ¥3,000,000,000 (around US$24,000,000), but what does he spend
      his money on?

A: Hmm, well apparently he’s really gotten into grilling meat lately.
      He bought a barbecue and invited friends and his [past and present]
      manga editors over to his home. While barbecuing the meat he’ll say
      things like “I’m letting it rest on the grill” or “I’m gonna grill it
      one more time!” Oda-san also likes physical objects, so he collects
      figures of American celebrities and all sorts of stuff.

Q7: So his house is amazing too?

A: Yes. Oda-san often says: “I want to be what new manga authors dream
      to be.” That’s why he often jokes that he lives in a nicely built house
      and buys cool things so his assistants would think, “aaah, I should work
      hard and get drawing, too!”

Q8: Lastly, what kind of fun can we expect in the future for One Piece?

A: Well, now that we’re in the second half of the story, I think there
      will be more and more chapters that revolve around the main plot. The
      Four Emperors will also appear more in the story, so I think you’ll
      really enjoy what happens next!

You can read more information about the current editor of One Piece in our article about his appearance onTanken Bakumon (as pictured above), and in the second One Piece: 500 Quiz Book. The One Piece Podcast also conducted an exclusive interview with the seventh One Piece editor Takeru Isada for The One Piece Podcast Goes to Japan, available for free online.

Source: GetNews.JP; J-Wave News (original transcription).

Quelle: onepiecepodcast.com/2015/07/20…ece-editor-suguru-sugita/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Anime ()

• Es ist dieses Wochenende ein Interview mit ODA aufgetaucht, wo sehr wichtige Inhalte zu sehen sind.
      Ich wundere mich, dass dies noch nicht gepostet wurde, also poste ich das Interview mal.

Spoiler anzeigen
      - Oda: I practiced my drawing skill watching Disney's animation films such as "Peter Pan".

- Oda: Disney's art style was awesome back in the day when they were producing handmade animations. I watched "Little Mermaid" frame by frame and drew all characters and face expressions that impressed me."

- At first, Oda didn't intend to draw Senor Pink's past. Editor was moved when he heard the background of Senor in the meeting with Oda. His past is now popular among audience.

- Before Oda started ONE PIECE, editor Kushima told him that none of his female characters are cute, which shocked Oda most. Oda couldn't sleep at that night.

- Oda rarely takes a break holiday, but he meets his friends and manga teachers when Weekly Shonen Jump has double issues.

- Oda usually sleeps at 2 (night) and wakes up at 5 (morning)...

Nebenbei sind auch noch Bilder aufgetaucht die viel wichtiger sind und uns zeigt welche Arcs kommen werden und das Zou nicht ein kurzer Arc wird wie einige es sich vorstellen mögen.
      Außerdem wird uns Odas Toilette und Arbeitszimmer gezeigt.

Ich habe nachgeforscht und herausgefunden das die zwei Hefte mit der japanischen Schrift für Gear4 und die Revolutionäre steht.
      Mit dem heutigen Kapitel ist es gar nicht so unwahrscheinlich, dass der Kampf Revos VS. BlackBeard gezeigt wird. :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TheGuy ()

• Oda ist schon hart. Ein richtiger Workaholic. Um 5 Uhr früh steht Er auf und legt sich Frühs um 2 Uhr hin. Der Mann lebt One Piece. Ein riesen Genie wie Tolkiens. Der Mann hat ein riesen Kopf voller Fantasy und regt damit jeden Tag unsere Fantasy an. RESPEKT

- Wenn man das Dress Rosa Buch mit dem Zou Buch vergleicht , dann sieht man keine Unterschiede. Bin echt gespannt , was uns dort alles erwartet. Auf DR bekamen wir 2 Samurai und einen Admiral sowie einen Revo - Anführer und einen Kapitän eines Kaisers zusehen sowie viele andere Piraten und Charaktere und Rassen.

- vielleicht sind diese Bücher aber auch nur Notizbücher mit Skizzen von den Orten und deren Bewohnern und den Charakteren , die vorkommen sollen und vllt einen Skript der groben Handlung.
      Ich komm durch das Gear 4 Buch drauf. Es gibt ja eigentlich keine Story über das Gear 4 sondern vllt Nur Flashbacks vom Training und wie es aussieht. Vllt sogar andere Formen.
    • Ihr könnt doch jetzt nicht die dicke der Hefte als Referenz für die Länge der Arc nehmen. Die Hefte sind alle gleich dick, haben (wohl) 40 Blättern jeweils und sind von der Marke oder vom Model "Campus". Steht doch unten drunter.. Ob der Oda jetzt für das Zou Heft 5 Seiten oder 80 Seiten bekrigelt hat ist nicht erkennbar
      :)
    • Viel Interessanter finde ich das BM da ist und kein anderer Kaiser. Das könnte heißen das BM Ruffys erster Kaiser wird.
      Gear 4, Revos, Zou, BM. Mich würde jetzt mal interessieren ob es hier bei alles außer Gear 4 um eigene Arcs handelt oder vllt alle im nächsten zusammen kommen und Parallel laufen?

Gleichzeitig zeigt es doch auch das Oda schon ne ganze Ecke weiter zu sein scheint mit Planungen, Skizzen usw. wenn die sachen nicht im nächsten Arc Parallel verlaufen, aktuell ist ja Gefühlt kedes Kapitel 50% SHB 50% die restliche OP Welt.
      Das kann gleichzeitig heißen das die 70% fertig auf die Vorarbeit bezogen war und nicht auf den Stand des Mangas aktuell.
    • Hier weitere Bilder von Odas Arbeitzimmer.

Spoiler anzeigen
      Der Terminator ist sicher wieder eine Vorlage vielleicht für die PX, Kuma und Franky

Spoiler anzeigen
      Oda ist auch ein großer Game Freak

Spoiler anzeigen
      Figuren die für One Piece Charakter und Kostüme als Vorlage dienen. Mich interessiert sehr für was das Alien dann als Vorlage genommen wird oder die Star Wars Figuren

Spoiler anzeigen
      Cool, nur was ist das?

Spoiler anzeigen
      Odas Arbeitsplatz

Spoiler anzeigen
      Die Figuren sind sicher Vorlagen für Zoan TF. Ne Walross Frucht wie genial ist das wenn die vorkommt oder die Killerwal Frucht.
      Vielen Dank an ReVo_LuTion für die Signatur

• Zum Ersten Bild, denke ich das wenn dann eine vorlage für scotch der ist doch auch cyborg mässig und sein Gesicht nunja wenn es unbedingt eine Vorlage für irgendwas sein muss vll. auch einfach weil er den Terminator cool findet. :D

Zum letzen Bild ich denke nur ein teil für Zoans das sind alles Tiere die er brauch für die tier cover ^^ er liebt Tiere
      Kaze ni nori tobitachi
      Kuroi tsubasa hiroge
      Itsumademo issho ni tatakaou
      Sora no hate made
      Kimi to
    • Ich würde eher vermuten, dass nicht alle Sammelfiguren als direkte Vorlage für irgendwas dienen. Es könnte doch einfach sein, dass Oda gerne Sammelt und sich gerne mit seinen Schätzen umgibt. Dann würde er diese an dem Ort aufstellen wo er sich am meisten Aufhält. Klar könnte er die eine oder andere Figur als Vorlage verwenden, aber ich glaube kaum, dass er nur deswegen all diese Figuren gekauft hat.

Trotz allem ist es ehr interessant mal zu sehen wo Oda arbeitet. :thumbup:
      :thumbsup: Nicht nur in One Piece die reine Wahrheit: :thumbsup:
      Pirates are evil?!!... ...The Marines are Justice?!!
      These labels have been passed around Heaven knows how many times...!!!
      Kids who have never known peace... ...and kids who have never known war... ...Their values are too different!!!
      Whoever stands at the top can define right and wrong as they see fit!!!
      Right now, we stand in neutral territory!!!
      "Justice will prevail"?!... ...Well, sure it will!
      Whoever prevails... ...is Justice!!!! (Doflamingo)

So kann man es aber auch sehen
      "THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS ONLY ME!"
      Death, Discworld, Terry Pratchett

• Der mann hat einen guten Arbeitsplatz, das wirkt alles sehr "entspannt".
      Nicht klinisch und steril, da kann man es wirklich aushalten.

Doch der mann muss mehr auf sich achten, das geht doch so nicht.
      Fliegt mal jemand nach japan und packt den mann in eine decke, jemand muss ja auf ihn aufpassen:D
    • Jet-Pistole schrieb:

Doch der mann muss mehr auf sich achten, das geht doch so nicht.
      Fliegt mal jemand nach japan und packt den mann in eine decke, jemand muss ja auf ihn aufpassen

Das wird nichts bringen. Japaner haben eine andere Mentalität des Lebens und ansicht zum Arbeiten. Das ist ok dort, das ist normal. Das mag für Europäer nicht begreifflich sein aber die haben einfach eine ganz andere Ansicht was es heisst "Freizeit" zu haben. Ich las letztens über ein Unternehmen welches seinen Mitarbeiter vorgeschrieben hat ab 18.00 Uhr aus dem Büro zu sein. Viele der Mitarbeiter wussten gar nicht was sie mit der Zeit anstellen sollten den sie hatten plötzlich jeden tag 2-3h mehr Zeit im Leben. Da waren MItarbeiter sogar so krass überfordert mit der Situation.......die haben gekündet, ohne witz.

qoii schrieb:

Ich würde eher vermuten, dass nicht alle Sammelfiguren als direkte Vorlage für irgendwas dienen. Es könnte doch einfach sein, dass Oda gerne Sammelt und sich gerne mit seinen Schätzen umgibt.

Das hat weder was mit Sammeln zu tun noch sonst was. Es dient dem Kreativen Prozess. Umgeben von Dingen zu sein welche man brauchen kann fördert die kreativität. Darum sieht das Büro auch so aus wie ein riesengrosses Kinderzimmer in dem es noch einen Tisch hat zum arbeiten. Wir Menschen sind nicht in der Lage alle kreativen Einfälle die wir einmal hatten zu speichern. Da dienen solche Figuren usw. oftmals als Eselbrücke wenn man so möchte. Man sammelt so dann auch Dinge in der Erwartung diese eines Tages einbauen zu können. Gerade die Tiere dienen sicherlich als ZOan-Sammelsurium.
      Ich Áyu akzeptiere, dass es durchaus möglich ist den Shonen typischen Aufbau eines Arcs zu hinterfragen und ein Antagonist nicht zwingend in jenem Arc fallen muss wo er die Hauptperson ist
    • Áyu schrieb:

Gerade die Tiere dienen sicherlich als ZOan-Sammelsurium
      Oder einfach für generelle Tierwelt in One Piece oder die unzähligen Charakter + Tier Kapitelcover, Color Spreads (auf denen ja auch recht häufig Tiere abgebildet sind) usw.

Ich möchte aber kurz etwas zu den Notizbüchern anmerken. Auf der Jump Fest im Dezember 2014 (besucht von Sandman aus dem AP Forum) wurde ein etwa 10 minütiger Film von eben Odas Arbeitsplatz gezeigt, wo unter anderem auch 15 dieser Notizbücher zu sehen waren die alleine mit Idee für Dress Rosa gefüllt waren. Den neuen Bildern ist ja jetzt zu entnehmen dass es sogar mindestens 17 waren.

Zudem wurde auf der One Piece Exhibition 2012 ein Replica von Odas Schreibtisch ausgestellt auf dem u.a. auch vier dieser Notizbücher zu sehen waren (Quelle), eines davon (das hintere letzte Notizbuch) trägt den Schriftzug Wano Kuni. Die Ausstellung fand von März bis Juni 2012 in dieser Zeit sind die ersten Kapitel von Punk Hazard erschienen. Und ich erinnere mich noch genau daran, dass als damals die Bilder (den Thread dazu habe ich auf die Schnelle nicht gefunden, aber es gibt einen zu dieser Ausstellung) hier gepostet wurden, dass von vielen vermutet wurde dass es bald nach Wano gehen würde, gerade auch wegen der Einführung von Kinemon. Wie wir wissen ist dies nicht passiert. Es lässt sich aber vermuten, bzw. ja gut ableiten dass in besagtem Notizheft von damals, Odas Ideen zu Kinemon, Momonosuke, Kanjuro ect. festgehalten sind.
      Daher denke, können wir schon davon ausgehen, dass die jetzt auf diesen Bildern gezeigten Notizbücher zu Zou, Big Mom und den Revolutionären, Ideen und Informationen enthalten die wir bald schon irgendwie umgesetzt sehen werden, oder vielleicht gerade in den letzten beiden Kapiteln bereits erfahren haben.
    • Zu den Notizbüchern

Ihr hofft doch jetzt nicht wirklich, dass ihr aus den dort veröffentlichten Notizbüchern die Länge des Arcs ablesen könnt oder welche Leute dort drinnen vorkommen.

Neben der Tatsache, die Monkey Shibata ja ausführlich erklärt hat, dass es ja auch durchaus mehr Bücher sein könnten (und werden), sowie dem Punkt, dass man ja nie sagen kann, was dort drinnen veröffentlicht wurde, sollte man noch einmal betonen, dass Oda hier hundertprozentig kontrolliert, was wir sehen.
      Das sind ja Aufnahmen, die gemacht wurden, weil jemand in sein Arbeitszimmer eingebrochen ist und Informationen geleaked hat, sondern das war im Rahmen eines Interviews und Oda hat nur das gezeigt, was er uns auch zeigen wollte. Ich bin mir nämlich ziemlicher sicher, dass Oda hunderte solcher Notizbücher hat, die sich mit etlichen Teilen der Story befassen, die noch weit in der Zukunft spielen oder eben mit Hintergrundgeschichten, die er sogar nicht im Manga einbauen möchte. (Dazu gleich mehr!).
      Ebenso gut kann es sein, dass Oda uns mit dem gezeigten auch nur ordentlich an der Nase herum führen will. Dass er dafür ein Händchen hat, sehen wir ja meistens von Woche zu Woche. Da werden gewisse Dinge angedeutet und dann kommt es schlussendlich eh anders als man denkt.

Viel interessanter fand ich eher den Part des Interviews, wo auf Señor Pinks Vergangenheit eingegangen wurde und dass Oda gar nicht vorhatte, dies zu zeichnen, aber einer der Verantwortlichen so berührt war, dass er ihn überzeugt hat, es doch mit hineinzunehmen. Das finde ich unheimlich faszinierend, da Oda vermutlich zu allen Charakteren einen Strauß an Ideen, Geschichten und Entwicklungen hat, die zwar alle in seinem Kopf herumschwirren, die er aber - aus Zeit- und Platzmangel - gar nicht alle verwerten kann. Gerade an der Flamingobande hat man deutlich gespürt, dass hinter der Bande noch so viel unerzählte Geschichten schlummern, die eben teilweise auch in diesen Notizbüchern verarbeitet wurden.

Ich möchte hier natürlich keine Vergleiche zu Oda oder anderen Autoren ziehen, aber ich kenne das von meiner eigenen FanFiktion. Oftmals hat man eine Idee, einen Gedanken, eine gewisse Szene oder einen Charakterentwurf und dann muss man das einfach aufschreiben/aufzeichnen, damit der Gedanke nicht verloren geht. Und ich denke, dass diese Notizbücher genau das niederspiegeln...Anregungen, unfertige Gedanken, Rohmaterial, die dann in One Piece eingewoben werden!

Wirklich sehr schön, dass Oda uns daran teilhaben lässt! :)