Angepinnt Naruto - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Spoiler: Moridin's script
      The 3 passing through the gates are Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji

"Wait!"
      The three of them turn around (Shikamaru is already smoking a cigarrete).

Tsunade- "Just where do you think you're going?"

Ino- "Godaime-sama..."

Shikamaru- "We're continuing the mission directive.... There's still around 18 platoons out there scatttered around. We're just making up a new squad for the mission."

Tsunade- "This selfish conduct is unacceptable! The whole point of sending the platoons was that the enemy said that they would be coming back. Shikamaru, you will be included within the reinforced troops here. And afterwards, I'll let you go after we stick to the strategy that was laid out."

Shikamaru- "It'll be fine if you give us some backup afterwards. Especially since Ino, Chouji, and I already have a strategy of our own."

Tsunade- "Hey, pay attention!! Asuma is dead. Right now you are only three people...the fundamental squad is a 4-man group! You don't even have a captain-"

Shikamaru- "Asuma is with us."

Tsunade- "You're planning to battle in a funeral? This isn't like you guys...do you honestly want to die?!"

Shikamaru- "We're not stupid. We have no intention of going to our deaths. However..."

Tsunade- "However what?"

Shikamaru- "Just running away and not following through on the plan, well...I wouldn't want to live with that. That would be a pain in the ass."

Tsunade- ".....Oh grow up. A shinobi is linked with and revolves around death....At times that death is hard to accept. However, if you do not overcome that difficulty, there is no future for you."

Shikamaru- "....This keepsake of tobacco that I have...when it steams it tells me that Asuma-sensei is close-by. It tells me that it will protect us.... That's what I feel...
      ...The tobacco even distinguishes this battle, marking its line."

Tsunade- "...Just look at reality. You are 3 people...."

Kakashi- "Then having a 4-man squad would be just fine then, right?"

Tsunade- "...Kakashi, you..?!"

Chouji- "Kakashi-sensei!"

Kakashi- "I'll accompany them, and act as Team 10's captain. Is that fine with you?"

Tsunade- "You...!"

A whispered conversation:
      Kakashi- ("They'll go to the place they stopped at . That's why if I go with them, I can monitor them if need be... I won't let anything stupid happen.")

Tsunade thinks about it while all of them wait for what she has to say...

Tsunade- "Very well...do as you wish!"

Kakashi- "Thank you."

Chouji- "Yess!"

Shikamaru- "Is Naruto alright, Kakashi-sensei?"

Kakashi shows him his bandaged right hand.

Ino- "Your right hand..."

Kakashi- "Well...I've already served my purpose with him. Oh! And besides, he has another captain working with him right now."

Shikamaru- "Heh...(that Naruto)"

Kakashi- "Well then Team Asuma, are we going?"

Shikamaru- "We owe you thanks Kakashi-sensei!"

One of the black eyes is shown on the strange *it*
      "Excellent...next will be the Nibi."

Stretched out on the ground is the lifeless Nibi.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Giant D. Alex ()

• Original von Winterlion

The 3, Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji pass under the gate.

"Wait!"

The 3 turn around. (Shikamaru is already smoking)

Tsunade "Where do you think you're going?"

Ino "Godaime-sama..."

Shika "The mission orders are still in affect right... ...The 18 teams are still moving everywhere. We're forming a new team, and now going to the mission."

Tsunade "I'm not going to allow you to move selfishly! I'll send a team to the place the enemy said they'd return. Shikamaru...You'll be added to a team that we form. And then allowed to go after a good plan is made."

Shika "Just send us reinforcements later. I've already made a plan with Ino, Chouji, and me"

Tsunade "Get a grip!! Asuma is dead. Right now there's only 3 of you... The basics of a team is 4 people 1 group! Without a taichou, you..."

Shika "Asuma is with us."

Tsunade "Are you planning on a joint battle with a funeral!? It's not like you...do you want to die needlessly!?"

Shika "I'm not stuipd either. I have no intention of going to die...but..."

Tsunade "But...what?"

Shika "Just run away like this, and live a life where I don't see through things...I don't want to live a complicated life like that either."

Tsunade "......Grow up......Death comes with being a shinobi...There are times when the death is hard to accept. But if you don't get over it, there's no futurre..."

Shika "...This momento cigarette...When I'm smoking this, Asuma-sensei is near, and he's protecting us. That's... That's how it feels... ...Until this battle is finished, these cigarettes will be with me...

Tsunade "...Look at reality. There's 3 of you..."

Kakashi "A team just needs 4 people right."

Tsunade "...Kakashi, you!"

Chouji "Kakashi-sensei!!"

Kakashi "I'll go with Team 10 as their taichou. How's that?"

Tsunade "You...!"

Whispered conversation

Kakashi "Even if you stop them, they'll go. This way, if I go with them, I can keep an eye on them... I won't let them do anything unreasonable.

Tsunade thinks... All wait for Tsunade's decision...

Tunade "Fine...Do whatever!"

Kakashi "Thanks"

Chouji "WOOT!"

Shika "What about Naruto? Kakashi-sensei"

Kakashi show his right hand wrapped in a bandage.

Ino "That right hand..."

Kakashi "Whatever...My usefulness to him is over. Well! Besides, another taichou is with him anyways."

Shika "Heh... (That Naruto...)"

Kakashi "OK then, let's go Team Asuma!"

Shika "We're grateful, Kakashi-sensei!"

On the strange thing, one black eye appears.

"Good... Next is the Nibi"

To the Nibi that lies there unmoving.

Scene changes to the interrogation room.

Baldie sweats (Baldie refers to the one bounty provider that Kakuzu/Hidan were at previously...I think)

Ibiki "We're going to start you arraigment now. And...this man you dealt with... (shows Kakuzu's picture) You're going to talk about this man.

Baldie "Heh...I'm not giving you Chiriku"

Ibiki "...Then we're not going to talk...I'm going to make you spill my way!"

Scene changes to Shikamaru again.

Kakashi "Shikamaru... Let's hear your plan first."

Shika "I changed the plan a bit as soon as Kakashi-sensei joined."

Kakashi "Understood...Explain, please."

Shika "I'm going to break it up into several patterns and explain. Everyone, get it in your heads."

Scene changes to Tsuande's room.

Tsunade "How's Naruto's training going?"

Sakura "From what Kakashi-sensei tells me, he's starting to get the hang of it... Though he did say that it might be a while longer to perfect it..."

Tsunade "I see..."

Sakura "The fact that (Kakashi) joined Team 10, means that Team 7 who would work well with Team 10... Our team should be the reinforcements... That's your plan, right?"

Tsunade "...You're sharp... That's to be expected of you...

Sizune "But we don't know if Naruto-kun's new jutsu will be completed. We should send a different team..."
      Tsunade "..."

Tsunade "Sakura... Go tell Yamato to complete Naruto's new jutsu in 24 hrs! And that if they can't do that, we'll send a different team!"

Sakura "Yes!"

Tsunade "Shizune... In case they don't make it, check the schedule to form a team that would work well with Team 10!"

Sinzune "...Understood."

Tsunade "...Now...it's from here.

This week ends.

Wir stehen zusammen , wir fallen zusammen, Bad Boys for Life!
    • dieser Wind Rasengan wäre shcon heftig Rasengan burnt ja so schon
      aber wenn er das mit dem wind element mischt muss er wohl richtig abgehen
      ich frage mich die ganze zeit ob Naruto auch noch Chidori lernt obwohl wenn ichs mir rehct überlege Rasengan ist um einiges stärker und außerdem hat Sasuke schon Chidori
      also sollte es auch so bleiben
      aber trotzdem würde es mich inteessieren welches elemet Naruto noch lernen wird zu beherrschen
      oder schafft er es sogar mal irgendwann alle elemente zu beherrschen
    • Joa ich denk auf jedenfall das er es schafft. wenn naruto bis jetzt etwas schaffen wollte hat er es immer geschafft(bis auf die sache mit saske).und er wirds imo auch schaffen. und beim vervollständigten rasengan geh ich davon aus das es mit die stärkste attacke überhaupt ist, schon aus dem grund weil sie so schwer is zu lernen das sie biosher niemand gemeistert hat.des einzig geile wär halt imo wenn naruto sein rasengan mal ohne schattendoppelgänger machn würde so wie jiraya oder kakashi.aber das er alle elemente meistern wird glaub ich net, dafür wird die story viel zu kurz sein dafür.
      Wir stehen zusammen , wir fallen zusammen, Bad Boys for Life!
    • es scheint einfach leichter zu sein, rasengan mit den clones durchzuführen.
      man kann jetzt davon ausgehen, dass naruto nächste woche sein neues jutsu beherrschen wird, er hat schon immer alles auf den letzten drücker erreicht.

bin jetzt auf den plan von schikamaru gespannt, unser taktiker wird wohl etwas richtig geiles ausgedacht haben.
    • kleiner tip eyon check ma deine privaten nachrichten *blink*

-> aww fuck -.- hatte ich vergessen deswegen sollte man seine PN imma checken *glare* *glare* *glare* *glare* *glare*

sorry ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Darkcloud ()

• ihr wisst schon das keine links zu den scans erlaubt sind.

zum kapitel:

tja da hat wohl naruto irgedwie kakashi verletzt, da muss er wohl die kontrolle verloren haben. aber das wichtigste ist ja das nächste woche es richtig los geht, sagt ja auch tsunade. naruto wird wohl dann plötzlich im eifer des gefechts zusammen mit sakura auftauchen.
    • Original von Darkcloud
      aber geil wer auch wenn ers nicht in 24 std schaft n anderes team hin muss
      und er dann später hinkommt und den ganzen team mit seinen neuen jutsu die show stehlt^^

ne glaub ich net, er wird es bestimmt in den 24h schaffen oder er wird mit einem nicht hundertprozentig beherrschten Jutsu losziehen und es im kampf dann perfekt hinbekommen *biggrin*
    • Original von ->Smoker<- ne glaub ich net, er wird es bestimmt in den 24h schaffen oder er wird mit einem nicht hundertprozentig beherrschten Jutsu losziehen und es im kampf dann perfekt hinbekommen
      Das glaube ich auch, denn wenn Naruto das Jutsu nicht hinbekommen würde, dann würde das die Story zu sehr in die Länge ziehen.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Chapter 332

Spoilertext:

Original von Winter LIon
      Cover + Color Fold out illust. Grown (in height) Naruto and Naruto from before.

Starts with Shikamaru explaining the plan. Kakashi is impressed.

On the Akatsuki side, the sealing of the Nibi is also done.

Hidan excitedly tries to go back, and Kakazu is the same as always.

And, the two (Hidan, Kakuzu) return.

Using a flying bird (Shinteishin no Jutsu), Ino finds the 2.
      Note: Shinteishin no Jutsu is the one where Ino take over the body of someone else. Apparently it works on animals too.

Plan goes into affect.

Shadows attack the 2 from behind.

They notice and dodge.

At the same time, they (Hidan/Kakuzu) are attacked by Kibakufudas.
      Note: Kibakufuda is the exploding paper thingie...

The two sustain no damage.

This time, Shikamaru shows himself before the two and use a Kibakufuda on Hidan from overhead.

Hidan "A Kibakufuda huh...?"

And, at that moment, Hidan's movements stop.

Hidan "Bastard"

Shikamaru "What it means is, from the very beginning, I was aiming for your shadow!"

Kakuzu is impressed. Hidan in a pinch. Shikamaru glares.

And End

Spoilerpics:

• Shikamaru geht ja mal wieder derbstens ab, Hidan mal wieder an seinen Schatten gefesselt, jetzt muss sich nur noch der Rest des Teams um Kakuzo kümmern.
      Hoffe, dass noch was von Naruto, und seinen Fortschritten in seinem Training gezeigt wird.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• lol hoff eich auch nicht denn sonst ist kakashi dran
      und das fände ich schade wenn er stirbt aber daran glaube ich auch nicht
      ich hoffe auch das Naruto endlich seine technik fertig bekomtm und mit sakura hinter herkommt
      und wenn naruto auftauchen sollte bevor die beiden akat. tot sind dann fliegen die fetzen
      ich denke nämlich das naruto wieder retter in der not sein wird
      und ich bin mal gespannt ob naruto nich nen element lernt was er dann beherrschen kann
      an chidori denke ich da nicht wäre ja langweilig wenn Sasuke und naruto beide mit blitzen um den körper gegen einander kämpfen
    • Original von ->Smoker<-
      LQ ist raus!!!

Das chapter ist arc kurz *wink*

Höh, wieso das denn? XD
      Finds iwie lang.. naja, egal.

Special Seiten sind nett.. son´ Naruto-Strampelanzug hätte ich auch gerne *biggrin*
      Aber Naruto ist nur 1,66m groß?! WTF?!

Egal, chapter scheint nice zu werden.. checken tue ich immo nicht viel *closedeyes*
      Die Kulisse gefällt mir (Bäume etc.) und Shika sind richtig badass aus ;P

Wie viele Bijuus hat die Akatsuki jetzt egl schon? 6? Mein lieber Scholli..
    • Original von G-ology™

Höh, wieso das denn? XD
      Finds iwie lang.. naja, egal.

Von den geschehnissen her ist da net sehr viel passiert, Team 10 hat die beiden gefunden und shika hat sie kurz angegriffen sonst ist nichts besonderes passiert, naja und noch das mit den bijuu *wink*

Egal, chapter scheint nice zu werden.. checken tue ich immo nicht viel *closedeyes*

Warum denn?? die trans von bruce lee ist schon raus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von ->Smoker<- ()