Angepinnt Naruto - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Naruto - WJK

So, hier können wir dann über die neuesten Kapitel frisch aus Japan diskutieren.

Aktueller Stand: Kapitel 318

Tobi hat mit Hilfe von Deidara das "Three-Tail" gefangen, während Naruto den zweiten Teil von Kakashis Training in Angriff nimmmt.
      Hokage Tsunade schickt derweil die neuen 20 formierten Gruppen um die beiden Akatsuki zu finden, die ins "Feuerland" eingedrungen sind.
    • Trans Kapitel 317 Englisch

Kapitel 317

Tobi and Deidara are standing in front the huge three-tailed bijuu. Tobi is surprised at the size of the big turtle and thinks it must be really strong and suggest Deidara senpai should handle it.
      Deidara tells Tobi to do it himself, since he's a real Akatsuki member now. Sanbi doesn't care who's going to attack, and goes in offensive mode first.

Tobi is running as fast as he can, calling for help, while the sanbi is chasing him. For Tobi, Kisame was more suitable to catch a water bijuu than himself. Deidara answers he's just being pathetic before throwing a little fish statue in the water.

The little fish immediately seeks sanbi and swims next it. After Deidare makes a seal, the little fish explodes, blowing Tobi out of the water.

In the meantime, captain Yamato is meditation at the base of his newly created waterfall scenery while Kakashi is reading his favourite book.

Kakashi calls captain Yamato Tenzou and asks him if he has a good hold on Kyuubi's chakra. Yamato confirms and asks Kakashi to call him Yamato for now.
      Naruto is getting better at his training... the leaf he's holding has a good slice in it.

Some of Naruto's bunshin's are pretty good at the technique, while other don't have a clue and start arguing together about who's better. One even managed to almost completely slice the leaf, making the other Naruto's a little jealous and glaring at him. Naruto himself, goes to Kakashi to ask him something...

Naruto asks Kakashi if there's someone else in the village good at wind nature manipulation... if Naruto is happy with a few tips only, he tells he's playing shougi.
      Shikamaru and Asuma sensei are still playing their shougi game, but it's checkmate... Shikamaru won. The next bill will be for Asuma sensei after their next mission.

Naruto arrives calling for Asuma sensei. They both look up at Naruto, say hello and then Asuma asks him what's going on. Naruto ask Asume if he can do him a favour. If he wants to help him with something.

Asuma already guessed Naruto came for advice on Wind nature manipulation. Shikamaru asks if Naruto is doing the manipulation training. Looks like Shikamaru is teasing Naruto a little saying he has to be really smart to do that training and asking him if he thinks he's able to do that. Asuma is surprised to hear Naruto is a windtype. Naruto is in a hurry to get started.

Asuma sensei thinks for a while, and then propose to give him advice if he'll treat his team to a barbecue next time. Naruto is pouting a little as he doens't really have a choice, but accepts the deal. Asuma gets 2 blades out of his bag.

Asuma sensei explains his blades are made of a special metal that absorbs the user's chakra and reacts to it's nature. Asuma hands over one to Naruto and tells him to channel his chakra into it...

Asuma sensei tells Naruto to picture his chakra flow being split in 2 pieces, joining together and then split in sharp pieces. The trick is to make the chakra as sharp as possible. Before Naruto starts doing so, he wants to know why, since the blades are already very sharp... it sounds like a waste of chakra.

For Asuma it's a fair point, but he tells Naruto to just throw the knife at a tree a little further away.

Naruto is surprised at what Asuma sensei managed to do with his blade. While Naruto's just hit the tree, Asuma's blade went through it and is planted inside a rock and he took it easy.
      In battle, the blade with the sharpest edge wins... that's where wind nature charka becomes interesting.

Naruto agrees with Asuma to get more help in exchange for barbecues.
      Shikamaru noticed it was one of Naruto's Kage Bunshins... but it looks like he forgot about Chouji...

Back at the training grounds, all of Naruto's kage bunshins learned about Asuma's tip on chakra manipulation after it was called back. His bunshins are discussing it together now. Kakashi looks over his beloved Icha Icha Paradaisu guessing Naruto got what he wanted and that he's using his bunshins to their full potential. In the meantime, at the Hokage office, Tsunade and Shizune listened to one of the monks' story.

Tsunade learned that Chiruku was killed by Hidan and Kakuzu. They finally know Akatsuki is turning the Fire Country upside down looking for a Jinchuuriku. The tells Shizune to call their newly formed Nijuu Shoutai and sed them out to make sure Akatsuki will never leave the Fire Country.

Ich habs im Internet gefunden. Sorry, ist nur englisch... ^^
      05.12.2006... Eine Saga geht zuende... Auch wenn RTL2 es beinahe vernichtet hat, das Ende der DB/Z/GT-Saga lässt mich sentimental werden... Denn damit endet der erste Anime, den ich je sah...

Ich grüss alle, dies verdient haben.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rayne ()

• Original von Nitschi
      cool vielen dank, kannst das ja regelmäßig machen *g* freuen sich die andern sicherlich drüber!

Wobei.. übersetzt du nicht gerne, Rayne? *lol*

Nee, wär dann zu viel des Guten^^

Aber wenn sich keine dts. page findet, die so Zusammenfassungen/Beschreibungen macht, können einfach die diskutieren, die Ahung haben oder die Ahnung bekommen wollen XP
    • Trans Kapitel 317 Deutsch

Übersetzung auf Englisch von: Hisshouburaiken
      Übersetzung auf Deutsch von: Bibichan

Seite 1

Text an der Seite: Deidara & Tobi – Das neue Paar?

Tobi: Wow, das ist eine große Schildkröte.
      Das ist das Dreischwänzige? Es sieht sehr stark aus.
      Vielleicht solltest du ihn übernehmen, Deidara-senpai..

Deidara: Tobi… Du bist jetzt ein vollwertiges Mitglied.
      Mach es selbst!

Tobi: Aber –
      Aah!

Seite 2

Text: Akatsuki sind der Stoff aus dem die Albträume sind!

Seite 3

Tobi: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILFE!
      Sollte sich nicht Kisame-san um so einen Wasserbewohner kümmern?
      Die haben die falsche Person ausgesucht!

Deidara: Du bist erbärmlich.

Tobi: Aaaaah!

Seite 4

Kanji: Strafe

Tobi: Wah!

Seite 5

Kanji: Sitz / Gehorche

Seite 6

Kakashi: Du hast Kontrolle über das Kyuubichakra, Tenzou?

Yamato: Mach dir darüber keine Sorgen.
      Und nenn mich die Zeit über bitte Yamato.

Kakashi: Okay, okay.

Naruto: Ich hab’s!
      Es ist ganz ordentlich geschnitten!

Seite 7

Klon A: Verdammt, ich hab’s überhaupt nicht hingekriegt!

Klon B: Haha, ich war viel besser als du, Verlierer!

Klon A: Du bist ICH, Trottel!

Klon C: ICH HAB’S!
      Hahaha!

Naruto: Verdammt, das Ich ist ziemlich gut…

Naruto: Hey sensei, ich habe mich gefragt…

Seite 8

Naruto: Gibt es noch irgendwen anders in Konoha, der gut in der Windnaturmanipulation ist? (1)

Kakashi: Kommt drauf an, ist es in Ordnung, wenn sie dir nur Tipps geben können?

Naruto: Klar!

Kakashi: Es gibt da jemanden, ja…
      Aber er ist vermutlich grade Shougi spielen.

Shikamaru: Schach matt.

Asuma: Verdammt! Du hast mich schon wieder erwischt!

Shikamaru: Sie wissen, was das heißt.
      Die Rechnung geht auf Sie nachdem unsere nächste Mission erledigt ist. (2)

Seite 10

Asuma: Ja, ja…

Naruto: Asuma-senseeeeeeei!
      Heeeeeeeeeeeey!

Shikamaru: Hey, Naruto.

Asuma: Was gibt’s?

Naruto: Ich bräuchte einen Gefallen…
      Können Sie mir bei was helfen?

Seite 11

Asuma: Hilfe bei Windnaturmanipulation, eh?

Naruto: Jepp!

Shikamaru: Du trainierst Chakranaturmanipulation? (3)

Naruto: Uh huh!

Shikamaru: Haha, dafür muss man richtig clever sein!
      Du glaubst, du kannst das?

Naruto: Deshalb bitte ich ja um Ratschläge.

Asuma: Du bist also ein Windtyp…
      Ich muss sagen, ich bin überrascht.

Naruto: Uh… können wir anfangen?

Seite 12

Asuma: Hmm…
      Ich sag dir was, ich helfe dir, wenn du mein Team nach unserer nächsten Mission zum Barbecue einlädst.

Naruto: WAS?!
      Verdammt noch mal…
      Ich hab wohl keine Wahl…

Asuma: Großartig! Abgemacht!

Seite 13

Asuma: Das hier sind meine Chakraklingen.
      Sie sind aus einzigartigem Metal gemacht, welches das Chakra des Benutzers absorbiert und auf seine Natur reagiert.
      Nimm dieses,
      und leite dein Chakra hinein.

Naruto: Es geht los!
      Rrrrrr…
      Es ist nicht ganz wie Ihres, huh…

Seite 14

Asuma: Für die Manipulation des Windelements, stell dir dein Chakra vor, wie es sich in zwei Hälften teilt, die ineinander zurückfließen.
      Dann holst du dein Chakra in dünnen, scharfen Stücken hervor.

Naruto: Sie schärfen, huh…

Asuma: Jepp.
      Der Trick liegt darin sie so dünn und scharf wie möglich zu machen.

Naruto: In Ordnung, bevor ich das mache…

Asuma: Hmm?

Naruto: Was ist der Sinn von Windmanipulation,
      wenn Waffen schon scharfe Kanten haben?

Seite 15

Naruto: Wäre es nicht schneller einfach mit der Kante (4) anzugreifen, die man schon hat?
      Warum Zeit mit Chakra verschwenden?

Asuma: Guter Einwand…
      Warum werfen wir nicht beide unsere Klingen auf den Baum dort drüben?

Naruto: Warum?

Asuma: Mach es einfach, in Gottes Namen.

Seite 16

Naruto: Woah, Alter…

Seite 17

Naruto: // Er hat sie durch den Baum geworfen und in den Felsbrocken hinein! //

Asuma: Da es ziemlich gefährlich werden kann, hab ich mich zurückgehalten.
      Aber wenn ich es gewollt hätte, wäre sie noch durch diesen Felsen durch.

Naruto: WAS?

Asuma: Wenn zwei Waffen aufeinander treffen,
      wird immer das mit der schärferen Kante (4) gewinnen.
      Darum ist Chakra der Windnatur der beste Typ für Nah- bis Halbnahkampf.
      Es gibt nicht viele Menschen dieses Typs…

Seite 18

Asuma: Ich wäre froh dir eine helfende Hand zu reichen wann immer du sie brauchst,
      aber du musst für unser Barbecue bezahlen.

Naruto: Abgemacht!
      Danke noch mal!

Shikamaru: Ein Kage Bunshin?

Asuma: Armer Naruto… Er hat Chouji total vergessen.

Shikamaru: Autsch.

Seite 19

Narutos: Ah ha!
      DAS IST ES!

Kakashi: Er scheint ein paar gute Ratschläge von Asuma bekommen zu haben…
      Er hat schon den Dreh raus wie man die Kage Bunshin benutzt, um die Dinge voranzutreiben…

Tsunade: Ich verstehe…
      Selbst Chiriku wurde also besiegt.

Seite 20

Mönch: Ich habe außerhalb des Tempels patrouilliert,
      als ich zurückkam, waren alle tot.

Shizune: Sie untersuchen vermutlich Orte, an denen es wahrscheinlich ist, dass sich Konohas Jinchuuriki dort aufhält…
      Es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit bevor sie hierher kommen.

Tsunade: Lass sie das Feuerreich nicht verlassen.
      Setz dich sofort mit den 20 neuen Schwadronen in Verbindung.

Text an der Seite: Tsunade bereitet sich auf eine kritische Situation vor, während Akatsuki weiter vorstößt!

(c) by mangahelpers

Ist nicht von mir, sondern von einem Mod namens Bibichan aus dem Forum, von dem ich meine Translations immer beziehe... aber reinsetzen kann ich sie ja trotzdem, oder?
      05.12.2006... Eine Saga geht zuende... Auch wenn RTL2 es beinahe vernichtet hat, das Ende der DB/Z/GT-Saga lässt mich sentimental werden... Denn damit endet der erste Anime, den ich je sah...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rayne ()

• Trans Kapitel 318 Englisch

Original von hisshouburaiken

Page 1:
      Text: A Story of Courage. A Story of Friendship.

Page 2: (I refuse to translate this poorly-drawn movie tripe.)

Page 3:
      Kakashi: All right, it's about time to take advantage of all that practice.
      Focus on what you learned today and end the Jutsu.
      Naruto: Ooookay!
      SFX: POOFPOOFPOOF
      Naruto: Whew...

Page 4:
      Yamato: Whew...

Page 5:
      Naruto: I can do this.
      Just give me one second...

Kakashi: The toll taken on your body accumulates along with the knowledge, unfortunately...

Page 6:
      Toby: YEEEEEEEEEEES!
      Deidra-san, did you see my jutsu??
      I totally owned this thing!

I mean, I JUST became a member and I'm already accomplishing important missions -
      that's worthy of some respect, isn't it!
      I'm AWESOME!

Deidra: Uh...actually, it was my explosive clay that did most of the work...
      my art is what deserves the respect here! Mmm!

Page 7:
      Deidra: Don't start thinking you took him out by yourself RIGHT after I helped you out!
      And would you PLEASE be a little more smooth? Akatsuki should only speak when it's necessary.
      It's like how you have to stay cool to create art.

Toby: Hehe...but didn't senpai [Sasori] say that true art is born in an instant, from feelings of passion?
      Hehehee...

Nah, I'm just kidGHAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Page 8:
      Narutos: YEEEEEEEEEEES!
      I AM SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! [Naruto and Toby would make a great team...and I always said Obito reminded me of Naruto ]
      I'll have that new jutsu done in no time!

Kakashi: You know, this is only going to work
      because I came up with the idea...the BRILLIANT idea...

Page 9:
      Naruto: Whatever, let's move on t-
      Kakashi: You're more than capable, Naruto, there's no rush.
      Yamato, time for a break.

Page 10:
      Kakashi: Feeling better?
      Naruto: I passed out again?
      Kakashi: This training style's going to wear you out pretty quickly...
      Take a breather, we'll get started again soon.

Started with the next step, that is.

Naruto: What is it this time?

Page 11:
      Kakashi: Slicing the waterfall.
      Naruto: THAT??

Yamato: In order to master using large bursts of wind-natured chakra, you'll be trying to cut the waterfall in two
      just by placing your hands under it.

Kakashi: Clearing this step
      should give you real skills you can use in battle.

Naruto: Meaning I'll already be able to use one type of Nature Manipulation, right?

Page 12:
      Kakashi: I never would have thought a goof like Naruto would have gotten the hang of Nature Manipulation this quickly...
      This method's already exceeded all my expectations.
      Naruto: Break's over!
      Gotta get back to work!

Mass Shadow Clone Technique!

Page 13:
      Deidra: I mean it, Toby! Don't push your luck!
      The Three-Tails was weak because it's not actually a Jinchuuriki [using the word again by request].
      It's just a dumb animal that can't use its powers.

Uhh...You don't have to act THAT cool, you know...
      Say SOMEthi-

Page 14:
      Toby: Snzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzz...
      GHAAAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAA!
      Deidra: RISE AND SHINE, DUMBASS! [or WAKEY WAKEY, RETARD! or WAKE THE FUCK UP, FUCKER! or HERE'S YOUR WAKE-UP CALL, BITCH! Mix and match! Have fun with it!]

Page 15:
      Kakuzu: You carry him for a while.
      Hidan: Fuck no! You're the one who wants the money,
      YOU carry him?

What's your goddamned problem?!

Kakuzu: Hidan, I swear, one day I am going to fucking murder you.
      Hidan: That's not much to worry about...not for me, anyways [apparently this is because he claims he WANTS to die, which is what he said originally when he and Kakuzu fought the Two-tails].

Page 16:
      Tsunade: That's it.
      Any questions?

Page 17:
      Tsunade: Yes?
      Asuma: That person was obviously one of the "Twelve Ninja Guardsmen".
      What happened to their leader, Chiriku?

Monk: He...died fighting the intruders.

Page 18:
      Asuma: You're kidding me...
      They even got HIM?

Tsunade: I'd like to know what they want, but they're extremely powerful opponents.
      If capture isn't possible, make sure to kill them.

And no matter what, don't allow them to leave the Fire Country.
      Make sure you find them!
      Now go!

Move out!

Page 19:
      Asuma: Hmm...
      We'll start with the Fire Temple.

Bottom: The battle between the Leaf and Akatsuki begins, and Naruto's training continues!
      Next time: Catastrophe!

(c) by mangahelpers

Da ich ja die Übersetzung für das vorletzte Kapitel (317) gesetzt hatte, kommt hier auch gleich Übersetzung Kapitel 318 ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rayne ()

• Habe mir gerade erst Kapitel 318 als MQ reingezogen und freue mich schon auf die demnächst anstehenden Fights.Ausserdem finde ich Tobi und Deidra total klasse, sie erinnern mich ein wenig an Naruto und Sakura.Endlich bekommen die Feinde auch mal ein wenig menschliches verpasst und sind nicht total kalt und herzlos.
      Die wievielte Trainingsmassnahme ist das jetzt eigentlich für Naruto und wieviele werden wohl noch kommen.Ich weiss zwar das Naruto ein junger Ninja ist der noch lernen muss, aber diese regelmässigen Trainingskapitel finde ich allmählich zum abgewöhnen.
      Hofffentlich gehts bald wieder rund und ich will mal wieder was von Rock Lee sehen.
      Durst wird durch Bier erst richtig schön
    • Trans Kapitel 318 Deutsch

Based on Hisshouburaiken’s English translation.
      By Bibichan
      Seite 1

Text an der Seite: Eine Geschichte über Courage. Eine Geschichte über Freundschaft.

Seite 3

Kakashi: In Ordnung, es ist an der Zeit dieses ganze Üben auszunutzen.
      Konzentrier dich auf das, was du heute gelernt hast und beende die Jutsu.

Naruto: Oooookay!
      Puh…

Seite 4

Yamato: Puh…

Seite 5

Naruto: Ich kann das.
      Bloß eine Sekunde…

Kakashi: Die Strapazen für deinen Körper wachsen leider gemeinsam mit dem Wissen…

Seite 6

Tobi: JAAAAAAAAAA!
      Deidara-san, hast du meine Jutsu gesehen??
      Ich hab’s diesem Ding voll gezeigt! (1)
      Ich mein, ich bin GERADE erst ein Mitglied geworden und schon bewältige ich wichtige Missionen –
      Das ist doch mal Respekt wert, oder nicht!
      Ich bin der HAMMER!

Deidara: Uh… Eigentlich war es mein explosiver Lehm, der die meiste Arbeit gemacht hat…
      Meine Kunst verdient hier den Respekt! Mmm!

Seite 7

Deidara: Fang nicht an zu glauben, du hättest ihn erledigt gleich nachdem ich dir geholfen habe!
      Und könntest du BITTE etwas reservierter sein? Akatsuki sollten nur sprechen wenn es nötig ist.
      Es ist genauso wie wenn man ruhig bleiben muss, um Kunst zu erschaffen.

Tobi: Deidara-san, du bist selbst ziemlich gesprächig, dafür dass du bei Akatsuki bist, huh…? Hehe… (2)
      Nah, ich mach nur SpAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! (3)

Seite 8

Naruto: JAAAAAAAAAA!
      ICH BIN SO VERDAMMT COOL!!!!
      Ich hab diese neue Kunst in null-komma-nix raus!

Kakashi: Weißt du, das wird nur funktionieren,
      weil ich diese Idee hatte… diese BRILLIANTE Idee…

Seite 9

Naruto: Wie auch immer, machen wir weiter mit d –

Kakashi: Du bist mehr als in der Lage, Naruto, keine Eile.
      Yamato, Zeit für eine Pause.

Seite 10

Kakashi: Fühlst du dich besser?

Naruto: Ich bin wieder umgekippt?

Kakashi: Diese Art des Trainings wird dich ziemlich schnell müde machen…
      Atme mal durch, wir fangen bald wieder an.
      Soll heißen, mit dem nächsten Schritt.

Naruto: Was ist es diesmal?

Seite 11

Kakashi: Den Wasserfall teilen.

Naruto: DEN??

Yamato: Um das Benutzen großer Stöße von Chakra der Windnatur zu meistern, wirst du versuchen den Wasserfall zu teilen, indem du lediglich deine Hände darunter platzierst.

Kakashi: Diesen Schritt zu meistern,
      sollte dir echte Fähigkeiten bringen, die du im Kampf benutzen kannst.

Naruto: Das heißt also, dass ich bereits in der Lage sein werde einen Typ von Chakramanipulation zu benutzen, richtig?

Seite 12

Kakashi: // Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass ein Quatschkopf (4) wie Naruto Naturmanipulation so schnell rafft…
      Diese Methode hat bereits all meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

Naruto: Die Pause ist vorbei!
      Muss zurück an die Arbeit!
      Kage Bunsin no Jutsu!

Seite 13

Deidara: Ich mein das ernst, Tobi! Überstrapazier dein Glück nicht!
      Das Dreischwänzige war schwach, weil es eigentlich kein Jinchuuriki ist.
      Es ist bloß ein dummes Tier, das seine Kräfte nicht nutzen kann.
      Uhh… Du musst nicht SO cool tun, weißt du…
      Sag ET –

Seite 14

Tobi: Zzzzzzzzzzz…
      GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Deidara: GUTEN MORGEN, VOLLIDIOT! (5)

Seite 15

Kakuzu: Du trägst ihn für eine Weile.

Hidan: Scheiße nein! Du bist der, der das Geld will,
      DU trägst ihn!
      Was ist dein gotverdammtes Problem?!

Kakuzu: Hidan, ich schwöre, eines Tages bringe ich dich verdammt noch mal um.

Hidan: Dann gibt es ja nicht viel, worum man sich Sorgen machen könnte… ich zumindest nicht.

Seite 16

Tsunade: Das war es.
      Irgendwelche Fragen?

Seite 17

Tsunade: Ja?

Asuma: Diese Person war offensichtlich einer der „Zwölf Ninja-Wächter“.
      Was ist mit ihrem Anführer passiert, Chiriku?

Mönch: Er… ist im Kampf mit den Eindringlingen ums Leben gekommen.

Seite 18

Asuma: Du machst Witze...
      Sie haben sogar IHN gekriegt?

Tsunade: Ich wüsste gerne, was sie wollen, aber sie sind extrem mächtige Gegner.
      Wenn eine Gefangennahme nicht in Betracht kommt, setzt alles daran sie zu töten.
      Und lasst sie unter keinen Umständen, das Feuerreich verlassen.
      Gebt euch Mühe sie zu finden!
      Geht jetzt!
      Schwärmt aus!

Seite 19

Asuma: Hmm…
      Wir werden mit dem Feuertempel beginnen.

Vorschau: Der Kamps zwischen Konoha und Akatsuki beginnt, und Narutos Training geht weiter!
      Nächstes Mal: Katastrophe!

(c) by mangahelpers
    • Klasse Idee... die deutschen Übersetzungen hier reinzuknallen.. ist ja direkt noch n Grund.. das Board öfters zubesuchen. Da Naruto mittlerweile nach OP einer meiner Favorits ist.. find ich das umso besser mit dem extra Naturo Teil hier im Pirateboard... immer weiter so *Suppa*
    • Original von Lucci
      Ich denke,bald geht es um die Wurst,der Kampf gegen Akatsuki rückt immer näher und Tsunade ist fest entschlossen,Tobi und Deidra nicht entkommen zu lassen..

HÄ?
      Tsunade hats doch nicht auf Tobi oder Deidara abgesehen sondern, auf Kakuzu und Hidan, die beiden haben doch Asumas Freund im Feuertempel erledigt...
    • Hiermal der spoiler für chapter 319:

Title: START!!

*First Scene is at Orochimaru's place

Kabuto: Akatsuki and Konoha?s movements have increased dramatically compared to before, Orochimaru-sama. We should...soon...

Orochimaru: It's still early. Let's wait until a Akatsuki's ranks have been thinned a bit more...

*Scene ends with Orochimaru's eyes

*Scene switches to Naruto's training
      *There are many Narutos putting their hands on the waterfall and yelling

Naruto(s): OOOOOOOOO!!!

Naruto: Is it even possible to cut something like a waterfall!!

Naruto: Even if it isn't possible, we?ll do it!!

Naruto: We'll definitely master this, and then get Sasuke.....!!

*Yamato is once again putting up the barriers to help control the Kyuubi's chakra.

*Scene switches to Asuma's squad -- they're moving through the forest

Shikamaru: Asuma, just what kinds of jutsu do those Akatsuki guys use?

Asuma: No idea. However, they are the ones who managed to beat Chiriku. Our chance of attacking them head-on and actually winning is pretty slim.

Asuma: That's why we need that brain of yours, Shikamaru.

Asuma: Unlike you, once I get into battle I don't really have the ability to strategize.

Asuma: When we get into battle, follow Shikamaru's orders

Izumo, Kotetsu: Yes sir!!

Shikamaru: Oh, seems that while we were having that pain in the ass conversation we finally arrived at the spot. That's the place, right?

*Chapter ends with a totally destroyed temple

Ich bin mir net sicher aber glaub, dass ist ein FAke.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ->Smoker<- ()

• Original von pocketmofo

Here's a basic translation of the summary. A little awkward in places but it should be alright for now:

Asuma and his crew arrive at the Fire Temple.
      Shikamaru: “Whoa this is bad. What’s with all the blood?
      They then head along a mountain road. The crew heads off.
      The scene switches to Naruto where Naruto says, “I can’t cut this thing at all!”
      Kakashi tries to give Naruto some advice but Naruto just keeps going without listening to Kakashi. Kakashi: “………”
      Asuma and the crew catch up to Hidan and Kakuzu.
      Kakuzu: “Hey, this is because YOU keep wasting time.”
      Hidan: “It’s because YOU’re carrying around that monk on your back!”
      Asuma: “Chiriku!!”
      Hidan: “Whoa, could it be that this baldie/monk here was your friend? You know, one of the tenants of the Jasshin religion is to crush people who seek revenge.”
      Kakuzu: “Ridiculous. I’m going ahead.”
      Kakuzu heads further into the forest.
      Asuma then says, “We’ll take care of this guy (Hidan). You all handle that one (Kakuzu).”
      Shikamaru and Kotetsu: “Got it.”
      Hidan: “Well, let’s see what you got.”
      Asuma then pulls out his chakra knives and the chapter ends.
    • sieht schonmal nicht schlecht aus, ich hoffe bald kommen bilder.
      naja will umbedingt wissen was aus narutos training wird und
      wie ihn das jetzt stärkt, dass er danach sogar kakashi schlagen
      könnte und vorallem der fight naruto vs. sasuke, wenn einer kommt
      woran ich stark glaube
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Jo, dito.

Naruto hat definitiv zu viele Übergangskapitel wie dieses hier wiedermal beweist.
      Der Dialog am Anfang ist das einzig interessante.. gut, und die Bilder bei Nacht in Sakuras Zimmer sind grandios gezeichnet.

Aber sonst: zZZzzZZzzZzzZzZZ

Hoffe mal, dass es bald wieder mit der Story voran geht, denn sie verspricht egl einiges!!
    • Naja wenn man zwischen den Zeilen liest war es nicht so schlecht.
      Denn man kann erkennen wie beide (Naruto und Sakura) so leben ohne Sasuke. Bzw. die Folgen.
      Okay, Sakuras Szene war eher bewegend und man weiss jetzt nicht wirklich ob sie nur wegen Sasuke weint oder weshalb genau.
      Und Narutos Training treibt einfach der Gedanke an Sasuke voran.

Das viel von seinem Training gezeigt wird finde ich persönlich auch nicht so schlimm. Man sollte ja auch sehen wie schwer er sich tut. Oder auch nicht tut ;)

Was mich brennend interessiert ist, wer hinter dem Fenster wohnt, welches am Anfang gezeigt wurde, wo Asumas Team war.
      Ad Astra Per Aspera
    • Translation von Yoshitsune von Mangahelpers

Yoshi Element: Translation no Jutsu!!

319: Motivator

"On to the Akatsuki hunt!"

Asuma: Someone's gotta do it, right?....
      Shikamaru: ...?
      Asuma: Let's go

>Baa!!<

Naruto: Damn...!
      The water's not even splitting...

Kakashi-sensei-!!

Narutos: Don't you think there are too few clones of me (to do this)?

Kakashi: If you don't make large quantities of your chakra into that of wind, you won't cut the waterfall
      If there are too many of you, then your chakra will distribute itself into more and more of you
      Besides, only 10 people can fit on the width of that waterfall

Naruto: In that case, give me some tips on how to do it right!

Kakashi: The time in which you've allowed the "wind" chakra to accumulate into your body is much too short
      You need to take your time and do it carefully *thanks njt

Naruto: But if I took my time and did that it wouldn't helpful in a real combat!

Kakashi: We're in the middle of training
      It's best if you don't think like that until you're in a real combat
      Once you get used to it, you'll get faster

Kakashi: Just do it, this training is one that would originally take years to do
      Just cutting a leaf would take half a year

If you think about the things you've cleared in merely any time at all, there's no need to hurry
      You're progressing much faster by anything I had expected

Even when I taught that genius Sasuke the Chidori, it took quite a number of days for him to learn lightning nature manipulation

Naruto: I gotta catch up Sasuke!!!

Kakashi: ...geez
      (he whispers)
      Yamato: Gotcha

Naruto: Uwaaaa!!

Kakashi: As usual, are you trying to kill yourself? (ie, Aren't you overdoing it a litte?)
      Yamato: No...I really...huff (breathing roughly)..wouldn't do that..cough cough...I'm okay...cough
      Kakashi though: Sure you are (lit. You were trying to kill yourself)

Kakashi: Now you can't complain, right?
      Naruto: Hehe...

Naruto: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!

9. Naruto: A shooting star...

Naruto thoughts: ...Sasuke...

Naruto: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!

Let's go!!

Ha!!!

Naruto: Alright-!!

Yamato: ...This is some training, isn't it
      At this rate Naruto will...

"He cut the giant waterfall in half!!
      -With a strong heart, his wishes surge!!
      Having blown all troubles aside, its given rise to "Wind"!!

Kakashi: No...It's not just thanks to this method of training

Sasuke made it happen

Bottom Text: Naruto's training approaches it's final stage!!
      Next time, "The True Form of the New Jutsu!"..!!
    • Oh, das mit der Vorschau habe ich noch nicht gelesen gehabt.
      Bin schon gespannt wie und was das neue Jutsu so ist.

edit:
      hab grad bemerkt, dass bilder fehlen und dass das kurenais wohnung war.
      Ad Astra Per Aspera

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kaku ()

• also hab mir gerade auch das neue chap reingezogen,
      also ich finds echt geil. habe eigentlich nix dagegen das soviel
      von narutos training gezeigt wird, da ich ja naruto einfach geil finde
      wie man sehen sollte.^^
      aber ein wenig nervt es schon das der überganz jetzt so lange
      dauert, hätte gern auch mal wieder etwas action.

fand die aussage von kakashi aber geil.
      um so ein blatt zu spalten braucht man normalerweise
      ein halbes jahr training und naruto hats in ein paar stunden
      geschafft. und dann auch noch den wasserfall gespalten das
      ist ja mal mega geil finde ich.

warte auch nur noch auf die neue technik und wie diese
      aussehen wird. hoffentlich was das ihm gegen das sharingan
      von sasuke helfen wird.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Endlich hat Naruto das Training gepackt, oder eher gesagt die nächste Stufe.Wird wohl noch nicht die letzte Trainingsphase gewesen sein....stöhn.
      Mein Bruder hat mir erzählt, der mangaka von naruto (hab jetzt kein Bock nach dem Namen zu suchen^^)hat neben Naruto noch ne Serie am laufen, Kiba heisst sie.Habe zwar ein paar Anime-Folgen davon, hab sie aber bisher noch net gesehen.
      Durst wird durch Bier erst richtig schön