Kapitel 463 - "Pirat Sanji vs. Mysteriöser Absalom"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Kapitel 463 - "Pirat Sanji vs. Mysteriöser Absalom"

Stephen's Script: Chapter 463

Translation von skywalker6705

Page 01:
    Title: The Pirate Sanji vs The Enigma Absalom
    Subtext: Enel's Great Space Plan - Volume 29: For now, an attack.

Page 02:
    Luffy: What's going on here?
    Luffy: These tremors are huge.
    Moria: The ship seems to have been caught in some strange sea current...
    BGText: Luffy and Moria's Confrontation!!
    Moria: It's your fault most likely, kishishishi!!
    Moria: so, what business do you have with me. Why're you here?
    Luffy: Aa! How dare you take my shadow in that lamp light earlier!
    Luffy: I'm taking it back, along with Zoro's, Sanji's,
    Luffy: Brook's, and the Zombie Ossan's. All of them!!
    Moria: You're a pretty greedy man... and how are you going to get them?

Page 03:
    Luffy: It'll be fine if I just kick your ass right?
    Moria: If you beat me up, or even kill me
    Moria: All that'll happen is the zombies will lose their leader. The shadows won't just escape.
    Moria: My power is the command of shadows. The only way to grant your wish
    Moria: to set free all of the shadows is to face all the zombies, and from my mouth
    Moria: have me give the order "Return to your masters"!!
    Luffy: So if I do that all the shadows will return?
    Moria: Kishishishi, That's right, simple isn't it.
    Moria: If you really think you could weaken me that much that is.
    Moria: Still, it's not as if someone with just your level of strength could touch me anyways.
    Moria: Fuaah...
    Luffy: Yosh, GOMU GOMU NO !!

Page 04:
    Luffy: Pistol!!!
    Luffy: A Shadow?!
    Moria: Kishishishi See for yourself.
    Moria: My duplicate
    Moria: Doppelman *Trans Note: Come from Doppelganger

Page 05:
    Luffy: Wah!
    Moria: In the past I was too overconfident in my own ability and ambition.
    Luffy: What is this guy. Oi, move!!
    Moria: And so I came to understand the importance of creating exceptional underlings.
    Moria: I won't have to lift a finger, and using their power, I'll be the man who will become pirate king.
    Luffy: The one who'll be The Pirate King is me!!!
    Luffy: Wah
    Moria: Your zombie said that same thing...
    Moria: That's the real difference between the shadow and the body
    Moria: their former masters can sometimes leave a very strong will behind.
    Moria: But that's still just a matter of time.

Page 06:
    Moria: He'll forget all the the memories of his life with you
    Moria: and ultimately become another one of my obedient zombies.
    Moria: No matter how strong the ego
    Moria: Despite all that came before, all zombies will become utterly obedient.
    Luffy: You're gonna give it back!!!
    Luffy: Gomu Gomu no...!!!
    Luffy: Gatling!!!
    Moria: Black Bat

Page 07:
    Moria: Hmmm
    Luffy: Damn!! They're all guarding him!!
    Luffy: I can't hit him!!!
    Luffy: Ooh!!
    Luffy: Owowow!!!

Page 08:
    Luffy: Ahowowowowowow!!!
    Moria: Kishishishi, Don't worry, it's not like they're sucking your blood.
    Luffy: It hurts!!!
    Moria: How's this "kicking my ass"? Don't make me laugh!!
    Luffy: Get off of me!!!
    Moria: When an inexperienced kid like you tries to bluff
    Luffy: hah
    Moria: In the end you'll only learn shame.
    Luffy: You asshole, I'm pissed now!!!

Page 09:
    Luffy: Gomu Gomu No...!!
    Moria: What's this? He jumped down?
    Moria: Is he trying to run?
    Luffy: STAMP!!!
    Moria: OW, why this kid!!!
    Luffy: Look!! Nothing to laugh at now!!! You giant leek!!!

Page 10:
    Absalom: Eh?!
    Zombie: eh
    Sanji: Nami-san...

Page 11:
    Sanji: LET HER GO!!!!
    Sanji: Open your eyes Nami-san
    Sanji: It's your Knight.
    Sanji: Eh?!! A goddess?!!
    Sanji: O.. ooh!! That scared me...!! Nami-san... it's Nami-san!! My mistake.
    Sanji: False alarm! For a moment there your beauty... made me think I had rescued a goddess by accident!!

Page 12:
    Absalom: What are you babbling about... you're
    Absalom: one of the crew from that ship...
    Absalom: Eh?!! An angel?!
    Absalom: A...aah!! No, no, she's human. No a mistake, ah... I mistook her!!
    Sanji: Understandable, totally understandable.
    Sanji: Seeing Nami-san in this pure white, she's easily mistaken.
    Absalom: I know, seriously.
    Zombie: What's with those two?
    Absalom: he-hey!!! You damn pirate, I don't have time to be getting to know you!!!
    Absalom: Give back my bride!!!

Page 13:
    Sanji: Oi, that nearly hit Nami-san. When there's a lady present
    Sanji: You don't use attacks that'll draw in bystanders.
    Absalom: You dodged that well
    Absalom: Your shadow was just taken but...
    Absalom: Actually now that I think about it, there was a newbie Zombie who was strangely attached to that woman...
    Absalom: It seems because some ego hadn't left yet the Zombie wasn't totally obedient.
    Absalom: That' was probably your Zombie.
    Absalom: If you ignore that we put him into the General Zombies
    Absalom: from how weak he displayed his original body's fighting skill to be,
    Absalom: For all his talk, that penguin was really pretty weak.

Page 14:
    Absalom: For an underling like that to stand up to myself, "The Enigma" who commands the General Zombies
    Absalom: was just unbelievable......!!!
    Sanji: Uwah!! What a scare!! I thought she was a holy nymph!!
    Absalom: Now then, I'm not going to insult you.
    Absalom: Just hand that woman's body to me and return to your shadow-less life.
    Absalom: I'm a bit busy right now! My strongest zombies
    Absalom: were just smashed up by your captain's zombie.
    Absalom: And before I can check on that I have to be able to kiss my bride.
    Absalom: You understand? I'm really irritated right now.........!!
    Absalom: I don't have time to waste fighting against some small fry like...
    Absalom: you

Page 15:
    Sanji: Shut it! You Beast-faced Ceremony-man!!!
    Absalom: Dobah?!!
    Zombies: Waah!! Absalom-sama?!!
    Zombies: No way!! He just sent that 300 kilo body flying!!!
    Sanji: That Invisible Man that Usopp talked about
    Sanji: was you right?

Page 16:
    Absalom: What was that kick...?!!! Hogback gave this body the strength of a beast, for him to send it flying-
    Absalom: Dead Man's Hand...!!!
    Absalom: How do you like that?! Do you know what I'm gonna do to you now?!
    Sanji: Bas Côtes!!!
    Absalom: Guah!!!

Page 17:
    Zombies: Uooh!!
    Sanji: Longé!!!
    Absalom: Gefuuh!!
    Sanji: Tendron
    Sanji: That invisible beast on The Sunny that licked Robin-chan was you right!?
    Absalom: Gaah!!
    Absalom: What's this strength!! This was an underling?!
    Sanji: Flanchet!!
    Sanji: Quasi Queue Cuisseau!!
    Sanji: And the one who took his time spying on Nami-san in the bath was you too right!?
    Sanji: Why is it she won't wake up?
    Sanji: You'd better not have hurt her!!!
    Absalom: Uwah
    Sanji: Jarret!!!
    Sanji: How's this a wedding? Look me in the eye and say that, and I'll make a Croquette out of you!!!

Page 18:
    Absalom: Dammit!! Gotta get away for now.
    Absalom: Skating!!!
    Sanji: Usopp's special
    Sanji: Salt Balls
    Sanji: Over there..
    Absalom: Uwah!! What?! It's salty...
    Sanji: Veau Shot!!!
    Absalom: Dobebebebah!!!

Page 19:
    Absalom: Ridiculous... this guy doesn't even have a bounty does he...?!!
    Sanji: You said you were irritated before...!!!
    Sanji: ......I'm nowhere near that!!!
    Sanji: I'm so full of anger I'm about to explode!!!
    Zombies: He did!!!
    Sanji: ...and unfortunately for you...
    Sanji: There's one last problem between you and me.
    BGtext: The last problem?!

The End

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Achilles ()

• Klingt ja imo bisher nicht allzu spannend das Kapitel, da es nur die beiden Kämpfe weiter beschreibt und anscheinend nichteinmal gezeigt wird, wie Chopper gegen Hogback kämpft. *closedeyes*

Hoffentlich kommen bald Scans, auf denen man noch interessante Details sehen/ lesen kann.
  • Hier die Übersetzung/Zusammenfassung

Original von Kanemaki
    Chapter 463 - Pirate Sanji vs. Mysterious Absalom
    Enel fights the Spaceys all at once

Luffy confronts Moria, they talk to each other, then he attacks Moria. Moria puts a shadow from the ground (much larger than Moria himself) and defends.
    Moria: Kishishi try to defeat it! My clone (bunshin, just like in Naruto)!
    Moria falls asleep and Luffy fights the shadow.
    Luffy's attacks scatters the shadow, but the shadow turns into countless, small bats and they bite Luffy.
    Luffy's in a tough fight. Then, he jumps down. From down there he attacks Moria.
    Moria is a bit pissed off.

Scene changes to Sanji. He exchanges some words with Absalom.
    Absalom is quickly beaten (his eyes turn white).
    This seems quite irritating. The last line seems to be a comment by Himajin, how he thinks Erosalom won't be over yet, but that's it for this week.
    "If you're going to doubt yourself, I'll leave you here... Never doubt yourself. Only let it make you stronger."

Solid Snake
  • moria der faule sack^^, hollt sich laute geister/zombies und pennt dann noch. ich finds schade dass sanji so schnell fertig war aber erstens war er ja auf 100 und zweitens ist es anscheinednd noch nicht aus.
    geil wäre es wenn sanji jetzt zum "ehemann" wird *laugh*
    It’s rotating, the sand, rotating.
    If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
    I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.
    The power to crush destiny looks like a blade that is swung down.

Thus the blade is swung down.
  • Original von Roter_Shanks
    Ich denke, dass Moria schlafen muss, wenn er mit (seinem)? Schatten gegen andere Kämpft.

Das halte ich mal für eine sehr brauchbare Theorie! *wink*

Wenn Moria den Schatten eines anderen entfernt, dann schläft dieser ein.
    In diesem Fall nun hat Moria anscheinend seinen eigenen Schatten von seinem Körper getrennt. Ich zumindest fände es jetzt nur passend, wenn er deshalb schlafen muss.

Die Frage wäre dann nur, wie Moria weiterkämpfen will, wenn der Schatten besiegt ist, denn eigentlich müsste er nun auch 2 Tage lang schlafen.
  • puhhh endlich zeigt moria ein paar mehr geile künste mit seiner TF power....scheint doch das moria durchauskampffähig ist *wink*

absolom is noch lang nich hin...loool was ihr immer denkt....seine unsichtbarkeit un seine explosionsangriffe waren noch net ma im spiel...rofl des war nur der erste assi kick von sanji den absolom nich hat kommen sehn un er wohl auch nich dachte wasen assi(mit der nami sache wohl auch 10ma stärker noch)da nun ihn herausfordert *lol* *smile*
    wer nichts zu sagen hat, der lasse andere für sich sprechen

soon coming the new ultra nicce designed banner which will blow up your minds.. :thumbsup: (not my work )
  • Hört sich interessant an.

Moria lässt seinen Schatten kämpfen, welchen Ruffy nicht treffen kann.

Interessant dürfte sein, ob der Schatten in sofern ein Eigenleben hat, um sich wieder an Moria "anzuheften", damit dieser wieder wach wird.

Sonst muss er jetzt auch drei Tage schlafen, oder wie? *biggrin*
    Gruß,
    TSmoker
  • Ich denk ma Moria muss garnich schlafen, er hat nur keinen Bock zu kämpfen...
    also liba einen seiner Schatten nehmen und selbst keinen Stress machen...
    sonst würde er ja sofort nach dem lösen des Schattens schnarchend wegfallen, aber er sagt doch noch was zu Ruffy....
  • yeah endlich gehts los...
    die kampfansätze der letzten woche haben ja schon den mund fusselig gemacht... jetzt geht rund
    sanji kickt absalom erstmal in die löwenschnauze und ruffy hat stilecht mit morai zu kämpfen. hätte von nem faulen samurai ncihts anderes erwartet
    "After all this time we've been together - How many miracles have you seen?"
  • RE: Kapitel 463 - "Pirate Sanji vs. The Mysterious Absalom"

Schlaf hin oder her. Aber Moria ist ein echter Dummbatz, wenn er sich seines eigenen Schattens beraubt und somit seinen Körper anfällig gegenüber Sonnenlicht macht. Er hat es wohl noch nicht mitbekommen, aber Oz hat Thriller Bark auf den direkten Weg raus aus dem Traingle gebracht und somit auch wieder in einen Bereich gebracht, wo die Sonne scheinen wird, sobald es hell wird. Ich fürchte, wenn GM nicht schnell seinen Schatten wieder antransplantiert, dass ihm diese Technik am Ende selber das Leben kosten wird. Ich rieche ein Dracula Ende für Moria. Am Ende stirbt er durch seine eigene Technik selber im Sonnenlicht, und kurz bevor der müde Ruffy selbst davor getroffen wird, bekommt er seinen Schatten zurück, da alle Zombies nach Morias Tod die Fähigkeit zu leben wieder verlieren.
  • Hey vergiss ma nicht, dass er Schatten-Frucht-User ist, ich denke er kann soviele Schatten von sich lösen, wie er will!!!
    Das würde doch seine irre Stärke beweisen....
    Der kennt seine TK in und auswendig, immerhin dürfte er als Riese wohl schon über 100 Jahre alt sein... glaub mir, der macht so einen fehler nicht!
  • Hihi Oda hat zuviel naruto gelesen *biggrin* KAge Bunshin no Jutsu auf OP Art ist wirklich lustig, nu ja langsam sollte die <<<<<typen ja auch mal wegeputzt werden, was soll man da jetzt noch lange Kapitel schreiben, ich hoffe mal das Ruffy ebenso schnell fertig wird und Brook noch einen Fight bekommt den er gewinnt, das wäre sonst blöd wenn er so toll eingeführt wird und dann so ein Abhänger macht wie PAuly
    A Laser beam of Epicness
  • endlich gehts los ^^ nach 2 monaten langeweile, geht endlich die geschichte zum wohlverdienten ende über .....
    ich hoffe das die kämpfe sich nich alzulange hinziehen aber da der TB ja auf dem weg in die sonne ist, ist das ende ja abzusehen.
    bin schon richtig auf die bilder gespannt und ob ruffy überhaupt mit den gear kräften was anrichten kann oder ob er uns mit na neuen technik überrascht^^
    würde mich sehr freuen denn wenn er was effektives gegen schatten hat ..müsste es auch gegen diverse logia funktionieren .....damit würde der kampf gegen Black Beard ja nich mehr so unausgeglichen scheinen ...wenn es je dazu kommen wird ....

alles in allem ..tolles chap
    Ncah eeinr Sutide ist es vllöig eagl wie die Bhuctsaebn in eneim Wrot aengndoreet snid!
    Njaa, nihct vlolkmomen, der esrte und der ltezte müessn da sien.
  • ha so ne ähnliche idee hab ich auch schon gepostet ich hab halt gedacht er erschafft einne schatten doppelgänger exact von sich also ich finde es geil der kampf wird hammer und wir können gespannt sein um sonst ist GM nicht 320 mille wert wer weiß was noch kommt vllt wirds auch später so gehen GM ist knapp vorm verlieren und dann vereint er alle schatten von seinen Zombies in sich selber und pumpt sich so auf

und sanji hat absolom hunterpro noch nicht besiegt das wäre zu billig ist eher ne art trick oder so von ihm
  • hier noch ein bischen mehr da ich in english nicht so gut bin hab ich auch nich übersetzt

Chapter 463: Pirate Sanji vs Kaijin Absalom (Kaijin translates to "mysterious person", but that doesn't really sound right)

Enel's Great Space Plan Vol.29: Preemptive Strike

Luffy and Moria:
    Luffy: "I wonder what's going on..Everything's shaking."
    Moria: "It seems the ship has gotten caught in an odd sea current...I think it's probably your fault but..kishishishi!! Anyway, you have business with me?"
    Luffy: "Yeah! You had some nerve to steal my shadow! Your going to return my shadow! Zoro, Sanji, Brooke, the old man - you'll return everyone's shadow!"
    Moria: "You're a greedy guy...Just what do you plan to do?"
    Luffy: "Everything will be fine if I just kick your ass, right?"
    Moria: "Whether you beat me up or kill me, just by losing their leader, the zombies' shadows won't be extracted."
    Moria: "My ability is the control over shadows. You've picked a funny way to fullfill your desire. You'll have to force me to order all the shadows to return to their former bodies."
    Luffy: "Then everyone's shadows will return?"
    Moria: "Kishishishi that's right. Simple, huh?"
    Moria: "If you can weaken me to that extent, that's fine, but with your level of strength, can you even touch me? ~fuaa~ (yawns)"
    Luffy: "Ok! "Gomu Gomu no Pistol" !!
    Moria defends with a shadow.
    Luffy: "A shadow!?"
    Moria: "Kishishishi try to beat it. My other self, "Double Man" (Kanji says "Shadow Figure")
    After that, Luffy and Moria's battle continues, but I got tired (seems to be a note from the spoiler provider)

Sanji and Absalom
    Sanji skips to the place where the zombie is holding Nami.
    Sanji: Get your damn hands off Nami-san!!!!
    Sanji kicks the zombie, sending it flying.
    Sanji: I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, Nami-san. Your knight is here.
    Sanji looks at Nami's face.
    Sanji: !!!.......eh!!? A goddess!!?
    Sanji: Oh...Oooh, that surprised me...!! Nami-san..It's Nami-san!! No mistake. Man, what a deceitful beauty...I thought I had made a mistake and rescued a goddess!!
    Absalom: What are you babbling about...You're definitely one of the crewmembers from that pirate ship..
    Absalom looks at Nami's face.
    Absalom: Eh!!? An angel!?
    Absalom: A...Ah no, no. She's a human. No mistake. I...I spoke too soon!!
    Sanji: That's possible. That's definitely possible. So pure white, but this likeness is Nami-san? She is as pure as rice. [not totally sure about that Absalom: Yes yes, that's definitely true.#

*w00t* ruffy hat moria in warsten sinne des wortes in den Arsch getreten das erfliegt.
    und absalmon hat woll versucht ´seine unsichtbarkeit zur nutzen aber sanji hat ihm trotzdem übel erwischt. echt geiler pics.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rookie ()

• Abgesehen von dem vorherigen Post, gibt es inzwischen noch einen neuen. Und anhand zweier Sätze kann man den Aufbau, den Oda betreibt, sehr gut
    nachvollziehen.

Moria: In the past, I was also full of overconfidence and ambition.

Moria: But I came to an understanding. That is, the importance of having strong underlings. I don't lift a finger. Using the power of others, I am the man who will become the pirate king.

Daraus wird folgendes ersichtlich: Crocodile und Moria ähneln sich stark. Auch Crocodile hat in seinem Kampf gegen Luffy erwähnt, dass er ein "Rookie" ist, und dass jeder, der die Schrecken der Grandline kennt, solche Sätze nicht äußert. Dies sagte er nach der Verkündung von Luffy, Piratenkönig werden zu wollen.
    Auch lässt die Covergeschichte (Baroque) darauf schließen, dass Crocodile mal einen ähnlichen Traum gehabt hat und er sich hat korrumpieren lassen. Er versuchte sein Ziel fortan mit Hinterlist und Tücke zu erreichen. Auch machte er sich über Luffys Ambitionen lustig.

Ebenso nun Moria. Er will ebenfalles Piratenkönig werden und sagt, dass er früher genauso voller Ambitionen war wie Luffy. Aber auch er glaubt nicht, dass Luffys Weg der richtige ist und belächelt ihn. Er sagt, es ist von höchster Bedeutung, starke Untergebene zu haben, die die Arbeit für einen tun. Alle beide lehnen also den Weg Luffys ab, durch die eigene Kraft und im Vertrauen auf Freunde und die eigene Stärke, den so sehr herbeigesehnten Traum zu verwirklichen.

Moria vertraut (nur) anderen und Crocodile vertraute überhaupt keinem. Ganz interessante Parallelen, wie ich finde.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kostja ()