Angepinnt Bleach - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Ein neues Spoilerpic ist erscdhienen, auf dem Nel Ichigo umarmt, das Gesicht von Ichigo ist einfach unbezahlbar, glaube, dass war selbst bei Yoruichi nicht so extrem! lol

Der erste Spoiler ist wohl bestätigt, jedoch nicht der mit Halibel, der ist noch heiß diskutiert, hoffe ja mal, dass es sich bei diesem um ein Fake handelt, denn das ist mir zu fanboyish bzw. zu sehr parallel zu SS-Arc (Soi Fong/Yoruichi).

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• das bild ist ja super ^ ^ , nel hat anscheinend docj nicht alle ihre früheren attribute verloren (gott sei dank) und ichigo ist immer noch so ein "unschuldiges kind", inoues reaktion ist ja auch nicht schlecht^^.

ich bin auch der meinung, dass habiel zu sehr soifong ahnelt, kubo müsste echt in den foren lesen um immer fast alle vorhersagen wahr werden zu lassen oder er hat seine "chocho" verloren. die letzten entwicklungen sind wirklich zu sehr SS-style um um zufall zu sein. viell. ist kubo aber auch ein gewiefter hund und macht, dass nur um später eine riesige bombe platzen zu lassen. wissen kann man es nie.
      It’s rotating, the sand, rotating.
      If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
      I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.
      The power to crush destiny looks like a blade that is swung down.

Thus the blade is swung down.
    • So, hier mal das komplette Chapter, Nel scheint tatsächlich in Bedrängnis zu geraten, aber dafür kein Halibel=Soi Fong:

spacecat (BA) schrieb:

Übersetzt von Danna und spacecat (BA)

Bleach 292 Rupture My Replica

Nel’s cero hit Nnoitra accurately.

Tesla let go of Orihime and rushed to Nnoitra.

Tesla “Nnoitra-sama!!!”

Orihime “Ku…Kurosaki-kun! Hold on…I will heal you now..?”
      Ichigo “Nel”
      Nel grabs on to Ichigo.
      Nel “Ichigo-!!!! I’m so glad~ It’s good that you didn’t get hurt”
      Ichigo “Gyaaaaaaaaaa……” (screaming)
      Orihime “Wa..Wait" linkhref=" wait Nel-cha..Nel-san!? He’s gonna die! Kurosaki-kun’s gonna die!!”
      Nel “Awww~~n”
      Orihime “Nel-cha…Nel-sann!! That’s Kurosaki-kun…he’s unconscious already…Kurosaki-kun!!”

Tesla was blown away by Nnoitra.

Nnoitra “You fool…who ordered you to let go of that woman..?”
      Tesla “M..My deepest apology”
      Nnoitra “What’s wrong? Even I was hit by the cero that you absorbed and thenadded your own cero…Why am I still alive? Your face is asking me that. That’s right..I forgot that ‘Cero Double’ is your trademark technique. You just don’t get it… you have forgotten one thing. After you left Las Noches, think about it, how many years have passed since your
      disappearance? Don’t think that the power of the current Espada are the same as when you were an Espada, Neriel!!! I’ll tell you! That number on your back is meaningless now!”

Scene changed to Ishida+Renji vs Szayel’s Army

Dondojack “Be careful yansu Renji”
      Renji “Awww!!!”
      Dondojack “Ah…that’s being dangerous yansu?”
      Renji “You bastard!! This is the real me!! Didn’t your words become a question in the end!! Don’t attack if you’re not sure!!”
      Pesche “Dangerous, Dondojack!!”

Renji is kicked by Pesche.

Renji “guboa!!”
      Pesche “Muu!? You bastard…you really like Renji…”
      Renji “You…surely did that on purpose, right…”
      Ishida “What are you guys doing!? At this point, I can tell you the difference between the real ones and clones! Listen! Firstly, except for the skin around my eyes and Abarai-kun’s, there is only the difference in our hair’s quantity which is slightly hard to tell. Next, Dondojack’s clones…They don’t have the same dots as yours on their back, so that’s
      very easy to distinguish!”

Dondojack “not dots yansu! I prefer you call them polka dots yansu!”
      Ishida “So lastly Pesce’s clones! Everyone noticed I am sure, as it’s quite obvious, that his imitations are wearing counterfeit trousers.”
      Everyone but Ishida “What!!!??”
      Renji “for real!!”
      Dondojack “it is for real…yansu”
      Pesce " urr! I didn't notice even though the differences were so obvious"
      Ishida “You didn’t notice?? What on Earth were you looking for while fighting all this time?”
      Renji “but then that’s a mistake he made, that bastard, isn’t he an idiot”
      Ishida “And the one who didn’t notice such a big mistake is who?”
      Aporro “I am not an idiot you know”
      Renji “Yikes! You were listening all this time?”
      Aporro “your loin cloth and dots didn’t suit my beautiful tastes…so I changed it”
      Renji “Well I think changing the look of the clones over such a trivial thing as your gay fashion sense is stupid!”
      Dondojack “this is not dots yansu, it is polka dots yansu!”
      Renji “Ishida, there is not much more we can do, there are too many, we need to escape.”
      Ishida “but how!? We just tried to escape and failed”
      Renji “Just wait a moment, I have a plan….BANKAI Hihou Zabimaru!!!”
      Ishida “No good…to try such a thing now..”
      Renji’s “Bankai!! Bankai!! Bankai!! Bankai!!”

The roof blows off.

Renji “Hu...As I thought...while those copies were around, no matter how I attacked I felt like I was being imitated... so I decided that I should do a test and use Bankai to see if they would copy me...Yo! I'm still alive. So then, how is my intellect!”
      Ishida “I fail to see it, you really are just like Kurosaki…”
      Renji “Haa! Cos you spit out Ichigo’s name I can’t take it as praise!”
      Ishida “That’s correct, I was putting you down.”
      Renji “Dondojack and Pesce are ok right? They are fairly strong? Be careful, the problem is, that idiot Szayel, he is coming this way! It looks as though he is about to get serious.”
      Szayel “Well you have damaged Las Noches, how should I report this to Aizen sama, it is obviously going to be discomforting.”
      Ishida “the clones!”
      Szayel “Cut it out already, this fight is just too boring, I guess I will just show you the true power of Fornicarus.”

End of WJ 43 Bleach chapter.

Note about next issue:

The scuffle involving Nel, Nnoitra and Ichigo will finish.
      There will be a colour page

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheeno ()

• Dondonchakka hält was er verspricht ;D das sieht wieder nach einem gelungenem Chapter aus^^

Bin jetzt aber gespannt was Szayel noch auspackt^^
      Screw the rules I have money!
      My voice gives me super-strength!
      JOEY: I'm smexier than you!
      KAIBA: Doubtful. All people with money are smexy.
      And since I'm about five gajillion times richer than you, that means my
      smexiness far outranks yours.

• Heucheal schrieb:

Bin jetzt aber gespannt was Szayel noch auspackt^^

in meiner spätpupertären fasse kann ich so was einfach nicht ignorieren, sorry^^

btt

scanlation ist draußen und noirita sieht nicht gerade unverlätzt aus und nell hat definitiv noch was im petto, von wegen schwitzen. der renji/ishida kampf wurde ziemlich lächerlich gemacht´entweder um panels zu füllen oder die witze ziehen nicht so richtig. ich hoffe, das kubo in den nächsten chaptern bei der jeweiligen situation bleibt und uns über chad oder rukia informiert, oder den kampf von renji und ishida endlich beendet und dann erst wiedeer zu ichigo zurück kommt, denn meiner meinung nach leiden die einzelnen geschichten sehr unter dem wechseln.

Der arme Ichigo hat es auch nicht leicht, jetzt hat er schon drei ziemlich gute Mädels :D , da wäre so ne Viereckbeziehung sicherlich sehr unterhaltsam. 8)

so viel da zu^^, fanart ist von akiahara
      If destiny is made of gears, and we are the sand in between that is torn apart, there’s nothing left to do but being powerless.
      I just want power. If I cannot protect by just extending my hand, I want a blade so I can reach in front of her.

• Joa, nettes Chapter...
      War klar das Nnoitra noch nicht am Ende ist. Nel dachte ja wirklich sie hätte ihn schon besiegt. Es wird imo ein harter Kampf für Nel, doch gehe ich immernoch davon aus, dass sie gewinnen wird, natürlich ohne Ichigos Hilfe.
      Oder es kommt anders und Ulquiorra greift ein, die 2 Stunden in der anderen Dimension müssten auch so langsam verstrichen sein. Egal wie es kommt, für Nnoitra wird es tödlich ausgehen, das hab ich iwie im Gefühl.^^
    • Spoiler von Himajin und trans von spacecat

vsメガネ
      Vs Szayel
      悪メガネが床から変なの出して石田を包む
      Szayel sends some disturbing thing from the floor which wraps around Ishida
      石田の身体には影響は無し
      Ishida’s body seems unaffected
      でも、メガネの手には可愛い石田の人形が。
      But now Szayel has a cute Ishida doll.
      人形に凸ピン石田もダメージを受けるでも、人形の身体を切断しても石田は切断しない
      If the doll is cut Ishida does not get cut but if he stabs it with a pin Ishida feels the pain.
      石田「どういうことだ?」
      Ishida “What is this??”
      人形の中には沢山の石田のパーツが入ってる。
      The doll is filled with parts of Ishida.
      そん中の一つの胃の部分
      One of those parts is his stomach
      これをメガネが破壊したら突然石田血を吐く
      When Szayel damages this part Ishida vomits blood.
      舞台変わって、ネルと先生がお互い切っ先を当てている
      The scene changes, Nell and Nnoitra sensei point swords at each other.
      先生「なんで切っ先を止めた?」
      Noi “Why did you stop pointing your sword?”
      ネル「あなたこそ」
      Nel “You also.”

で、終わり。台詞は記憶なので間違ってるかも
      Eh he did it from memory so isn’t sure if some of the dialogue is correct.

Scheint so als würde sich das Ganze noch hinziehen, ohne dass etwas wichtiges passiert. Bin vor allem an die Szene zwischen Nell und Nnoitra interessiert. Das Cover sieht auch spitze aus.
    • Giant D. Alex schrieb:

Scheint so als würde sich das Ganze noch hinziehen, ohne dass etwas wichtiges passiert. Bin vor allem an die Szene zwischen Nell und Nnoitra interessiert. Das Cover sieht auch spitze aus.
      Naja, warum Nel und Nnoitra jetzt beide die Schwerter senken, will mir nicht so recht klar werden, auch der Zaeropollo/Renji/Ishida-Kampf könnte doch nun wirklich mal zu einem Ende kommen, schließlich läuft der schon seit ca. 30 Chaptern. Das Cover gefällt mir eigentlich ganz gut, obwohl ich ja finde, dass Nel da Arrancaroutfit nicht wirklich steht, ist imo sogar eines der hässlichsten Arrancaroutfits, naja, ist ja eh nur ein Outfit aus vergangenen Zeiten, da Nel's Maske noch keinen Riss hat.

Ach ja, Titel des Chapters ist "urge for unite" ("Drängen auf Vereinigung")

• Nach dem guten Kampf zwischen Ichigo und GJ muss ich sagen, dass ich den endlosen Kampf zwischen Renji/Ishida und Zaeropollo leid bin. Der zieht sich gefühlte 100 Chapter. Ich würde gern mal wieder was über Chad und Rukia erfahren.
      Auch in diesem Chapter geht, so scheint es zumindest, nichts richtig vorwärts. Bleach dreht sich imo seit ein paar Chapter im Kreis, da wird mal etwas von Renji dann wieder Ichigo gezeigt, aber nichts was auf ein entscheidendes weiterkommen hindeuten könnte.
    • So hier dann der komplette Spoiler:

Annie (BA) schrieb:

Bleach 293- Urge for Unite

This chapter begins with Szayel comes down to fight with Ishida and Renji. However, they both decide to attack Szayel first. But before Hihiou Zabimaru and Ishida’s arrows reach Szyael; two fraccions come out and take those attacks.

Then they both realize that one of Szayel’s wings holds Ishida up. Renji sees that so he lashes out but a wing suddenly let go Ishida. Szayel then says, “I’m full.” And the fringe at the bottom of his wing expands and something comes out.

That is a doll that looks exactly like Ishida.

Renji checks on Ishida to see if he is alright and he says yes. Then they hears Szayel’s mockery voice saying, “Yes~ I’m here~” and pick up a doll like a puppetmaster would do. Renji asks what is he going to do and Szayel replies, “Huh? What am I doing? I just answered your call. Nothing is wrong with that.”

Szayel looks at Ishida and shows him a doll, “Thanks, Ishida Kun. But your role as ‘Ishida-Kun’ is over. From now on ‘he’ will be Ishida-Kun’”. Ishida asks him what and gets ready to attack but before he could continue, Szayel uses his finger to touch a doll’s hair. Ishida stops cold and feels that his hair is touched.

“You feel like ‘something happens’ right?” Szayel mocks Ishida, “I was too careless with an explanation. Put it simple, all your senses are controlled by this doll. This mean…” He hit a doll’s face and Ishida’s head starts to bleed and falls down on his knees. “This will happen.” Than he horribly twists Ishida’s doll until the middle section of the doll almost tear apart. Renji screams at Szayel to stop and looks at Ishida only to see that he’s still alright. Szayel then yells back at him says he made a doll to be like this from the beginning. He shows Ishida a lower part of the doll says, “See? There are small parts in here. Beautiful, isn’t it? The fun is here because of them. But it’s a waste to explain to idiots like you. I’ll just show you.” He picks up a part and it has a word that says “estomago” on it.

“Stomach?” Says Szayel before crushes that part into pieces. The moment he crushes it, Ishida screams and vomits blood. Renji sees that so he aims to attack again but Szayel’s other wing catches him. Szayel then says, “Geez, just a little trick and you all freak out. You can’t see anything but what’s in front of you, just like kids. Whether is human, shinigami or quincy, all are low life. If there is a reason for Aizen sama to wish to destroy you people; it’s because of your lowliness.

Scene cuts back to Nel and Nnoitora. Nel fells and Nnoitora continue to attack her. He aims his scythe at Nel. However, she managed to get back on her feet and lashes out her sword to his face. It stops Nnoitora.

“Why did you stop?”He asks which she asks him back the same question. “Are you crazy? I stop because I saw you stop. This is annoying. It reminds me out that time. The time I fought with you.” Nnoitora looks at Nel and continues, “But in the end, you didn’t change from that time. Not one bit.”

Naja Nel scheint ja eine sehr faire Kämpferin zu sein, wenn die einfach ihre Attacke stopt, weil dies Nnoitora auch tut, ist hier aber mal wirklich nicht angebracht, vorallem bei einem hinterlistigen Gegner wie es Nnoitora ist. Naja, der Zaeropollo-Renji/Ishida-Kampf geht ja (wie schon erwähnt) sehr lange, ich hoffe ja inständig, dass dieser spätestens in den nächsten 2 Chaptern zu einem Ende gebracht wird, auch der Nnoitora-Nel/Ichigo-Kampf könnte sich mal seinem Ende nähern, besser wäre es mal, wenn es mal mehr Plotentwicklung und weniger Kämpfe geben würde...

• könnt ihr gern unter mark spam verbuchen aber ich möchte nur noch einmal dran erinnern das GJ vor ein paar chaptern ulquiorra noch in so ne anderen diemension geschickt hat (für 2 stunden glaube ich) und ich bin mir eigentlich sehr sicher das es so kommen wird... Nell killt NNoitora... Ino healt ichigo... ulquiorrataucht auf und killt nell...
    • Edge schrieb:

ulquiorrataucht auf und killt nell...

possitiv denken, possitix denken, possetiv denken....^^ und keine sorge, ist kein spam.

@chapter

i-wie zieht sich alles in die länge, der renji/ishida kampf könnten mal ein paar chapter vorangetrieben und dann endlich beendet, verdammt apollo ist nr. 8!!!!!! wie schwach sind die iegentlich? finde es etwaskomisch warum nel und noi die waffen senken, aber ist nätürlich ein guter ausgangspunkt für einen flashback, das cover deutet ( auch wenn die uniform zum kotzen hässlich ist) darauf hin, aber das hat bei TK ja noch nie viel geheissen.

• Netter spoiler.
      Der Kampf gegen Zearopollo zieht sich ziemlich in die Länge, gefällt mir auch immer weniger, sein Releasedform find ich ja zum kotzen, gefällt mir so gar nicht, echt das schlimmste bis jetzt.

Nächst Woche wirds einen FB von Nell geben, bin mal gespannt, wie es Nnoitra geschafft hat Nell zu besiegen.
    • ich hab gerade die storyschädlichste (imo) aber sehr reale und uach sehr logische lösung für das entkommenvon ichigo und co. gelesen:

nell könnte doch einfach ein gargeta (hollowtor) aufmachen und alle sicher heim bringen, zuerst inoue, dann gehen nell und uchigo auf die suche nach den anderen und so sind alle schnell wieder zu hause. die idee ist so einfach, dass sie eigenlich funktionnieren müsste.

• Würd Sinn machen, aber ist auch irgendwie sicher, dass sie jetzt Aizen nicht besiegen werden.

Jetzt wo sie Inoue haben, werden sich Ichigo, Inoue und Nell auf den Weg machen, die restlichen 4 einzusammeln und dann ab nach Hause.
      Natürlich erst sobald Nnoitora und Zael besiegt wurden.
      Ad Astra Per Aspera
    • Kaku schrieb:

Würd Sinn machen, aber ist auch irgendwie sicher, dass sie jetzt Aizen nicht besiegen werden.

Jetzt wo sie Inoue haben, werden sich Ichigo, Inoue und Nell auf den Weg machen, die restlichen 4 einzusammeln und dann ab nach Hause.
      Natürlich erst sobald Nnoitora und Zael besiegt wurden.

Naja, die Frage ist ja erstmal, ob Nel wirklich dazu in der Lage sein wird, Nnoitora zu besiegen, zum Einen stellt sich die Frage, ob sie ihm physisch gewachsen ist, und zum Anderen, ob sie ihn wirklich killen will, das Zögern am Ende des aktuellen Chapters lässt wohl darauf schließen, dass sie beide wohl eine gemeinsame Vergangenheit haben, die nicht nur daraus besteht, dass Nnoitors sie aus Las Noches vertrieben hat, ansonsten hätte sie wohl kaum ihren Angriff gestoppt (Nel x Nnoitora? lol)!
      Naja, der Flashback im nächsten Chapter wird wohl Aufschluss darüber geben, inwiefern die beiden miteinander involviert waren. Das letzte Panel, in dem der FB beginnt und Nel in ihrem Arrancaroutfit zu bewundern ist, gefällt mir auch richtig gut, im Gegensatz zu dem CS zu Beginn des Chapters, wo mir die Proportionen nicht so recht gefallen wollen.

So, hier mal ein erster Spoiler zum kommenden Kapitel, ist bis dato noch nicht bestätigt:

spacecat (BA) schrieb:

WJ45spoiler

ネルとノイトラの過去話
      Nel and Noitra talk in the past

ネルが3番の時にはノイトラは8番
      Nel is ranked 3rd Espada while Nnoitra is the current number 8

戦闘シーンは描かれていなかったが、ネルとノイトラの間にはとてつもない実力差があった模様
      Although it is not drawn (seen in the chapter) when they fight there is apparently a huge gap in their power levels

過去ノイトラは戦いに負けた時点で「とどめをさせ」というが、
      Though in the past Nnoitra has lost a fight to her or “got the final blow”

ネルはノイトラのことを戦士ではなく獣と称して、戦士でもない者の命を背負う気はないととどめ をさすことを 拒絶
      Nel says Nnoitra is not a soldier but simply a beast, she will not fight someone like this and she doesn’t want to be burdened with taking the life of a person who is not a soldier so she stops the fatal attack.

ノイトラはそれが更に癇に障ったらしく、近く弐いた現在は側近(過去は同僚?)のテスラに八つ 当たり
      Also Nnoitra let’s his temper get in the way, now with his close associate (past colleague?) he has an angry outburst at Tesla.
      ネルに絡む理由は「気に喰わねえんだよ。戦場でメスがオスの上に立つのがな」とのこと
      The reason Nnoitra is involved with Nel is because he can not accept that a woman is stronger than a man on the battleground.

そこから少し時間が経ち、ノイトラはネルの側近(?)
      Some time passes and Nnoitra goes to those close to Nel (?)
      であったペッシェとドンドチャッカの仮面を剥ぐ
      Pesche and Dondo’s masks are broken.

よく分からないが、破面は仮面を全て剥がされたり、傷付けられたりするのはマズイらしい
      The writer says he doesn't understand it well, but it seems that the arrancar whose mask is completely broken and/or wounded is useless.

動揺するネルの仮面に不意討ちで攻撃するノイトラ
      Nnoitra makes a surprise attack on Nel

そのノイトラの行動を手助けしていたのがザエルアポロ
      Szayel seems to be the one who has helped Nnoitra.

ノイトラは血に臥すネルに向かって、お前が力を取り戻すまでに経験を積み、お前より強くなって る的発言をす る
      Nnoitra gives a speech while Nel lays in a pool of her own blood that by the time she is back to normal he will get more experience and be stronger.

Rest is just the posters comments.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheeno ()

• neue spoilers für das nel flashback von janeDoe

ネルとノイトラの過去話
      Nel and Noitra talk in the past

ネルが3番の時にはノイトラは8番
      Nel is ranked 3rd Espada while Nnoitra is the current number 8

戦闘シーンは描かれていなかったが、ネルとノイトラの間にはとてつもない実力差があった模様
      Although it is not drawn (seen in the chapter) when they fight there is apparently a huge gap in their power levels

過去ノイトラは戦いに負けた時点で「とどめをさせ」というが、
      Though in the past Nnoitra has lost a fight to her or “got the final blow”

ネルはノイトラのことを戦士ではなく獣と称して、戦士でもない者の命を背負う気はないととどめ をさすことを 拒絶
      Nel says Nnoitra is not a soldier but simply a beast, she will not fight someone like this and she doesn’t want to be burdened with taking the life of a person who is not a soldier so she stops the fatal attack.

ノイトラはそれが更に癇に障ったらしく、近く弐いた現在は側近(過去は同僚?)のテスラに八つ 当たり
      Also Nnoitra let’s his temper get in the way, now with his close associate (past colleague?) he has an angry outburst at Tesla.
      ネルに絡む理由は「気に喰わねえんだよ。戦場でメスがオスの上に立つのがな」とのこと
      The reason Nnoitra is involved with Nel is because he can not accept that a woman is stronger than a man on the battleground.

そこから少し時間が経ち、ノイトラはネルの側近(?)
      Some time passes and Nnoitra goes to those close to Nel (?)
      であったペッシェとドンドチャッカの仮面を剥ぐ
      Pesche and Dondo’s masks are broken.

よく分からないが、破面は仮面を全て剥がされたり、傷付けられたりするのはマズイらしい
      The writer says he doesn't understand it well, but it seems that the arrancar whose mask is completely broken and/or wounded is useless.

動揺するネルの仮面に不意討ちで攻撃するノイトラ
      Nnoitra makes a surprise attack on Nel

そのノイトラの行動を手助けしていたのがザエルアポロ
      Szayel seems to be the one who has helped Nnoitra.

ノイトラは血に臥すネルに向かって、お前が力を取り戻すまでに経験を積み、お前より強くなって る的発言をす る
      Nnoitra gives a speech while Nel lays in a pool of her own blood that by the time she is back to normal he will get more experience and be equal to her in power or stronger.

dass nnoitra ein aa-loch ist wussten wir ja alle aber, ich kenne wenig shonen mangas in denen ein charackter so ein mieser verlierer und, was ich noch schlimmer finde, so ein schwein ist, der schlägt cell bei weitem. die tatsache, dass nel sogar als espada so viel ehre und mitgefühl kannte lässt sie noch ....äh... un-hollowischer erscheinen. gaylord (nr.8, ich kann mir den namen nicht merken) ist ja auch ein mieser kotzbrocken.

nnoitra muss seinen traum der stärkste zu sein ganz schön lieben, wenn er sich, dafür mind. 10 mal die zunge tetowieren lässt... :rolleyes:

sorry hab deinen post erst nachher gesehn
      //kp Ichigo

• So auch hier im Bleach-WJK-Thread mal ein Update:

Annie (BA) schrieb:

Bleach 295: The last mission

Chapter begins with the continuation from last chapter. Nnoitora asked Szayel who stands behind that let’s go. Szayel hears it so he smiles and tells him not use that tone with him. Nnoitora replies immediately, “With you who are not even an espada?” Szayel says, “Tsk Tsk, I don’t expect to hear this from someone who just used my device so Neriel would let her guard down.”

Before they can say anything more they hear the noise from where they just threw Nel out. And they are stunted to see that she has transformed into a little toddler. Szayel is amused while Nnoi laughs out loud then suddenly stops. His face turns into a bored one, “This mean I don’t any a chance to duel with you anymore. If there is one thing I’m sad about. This is it.” Nnoitora turns around and walks back to Las Nosche.

Nel gains conscious and looks around wondering where she is. She finally sees two figures next to her and asks them, “Who…who are you?” Both Dondo and Pesshe are surprised by this and say she has lost her memories. Dondo freaks out and that has Pesshe asking him to calm down, “If this comes to this, there is only one thing to do. Nel-sama is dead. Her mask is destroyed; she lost her powers and her memories. A person in front of us this not Nel-sama anymore so…We have to protect her. We have to protect her from that Nnoitora, from that Szayel, from pain and from any danger. We have to protect Nel-sama who is weak even if it will cost us our lives. This is the last mission of ours who chose Nel-sama as a master!”

Scene cuts back to present time and to where Ishida and Renji are fighting Szayel. Renji is still standing even after a few parts of his organs are destroyed by voodoo doll, “You’re tough.” Szayel says then smashes another part of the doll. Renji’s left leg suddenly gave out and causes him to fall, “I’ve cut your tendon. And from now on, I’ll start cutting it one by one. This is dangerous.”

“Bastard.” Renji tries to get up but Szayel picks another part that has ‘right elbow tendon’ and smashes it and Renji couldn’t use his arm. “I already told you I don’t want to scratch you that much. So just stand still.” Before he could finish something comes up from behind and it was a liquid which hits one of his wing. However, that liquid reaches his hand and Ishida’s and Renji’s voodoo dolls slip from it. Szayel is too stunt and suddenly Pesshe comes out of nowhere and catch the dolls and yells, “DondoJack!!! Let ‘Bawabawa’ out!!” Suddenly, DondoJack let Bawabawa out from his mouth. It goes to Pesshe and let him ride it before turns back to face Szayel.

“Bawabawa is a fight parasite that DondoJack has in his body!” He says after seeing Ishdia’s face who’s still shock, “But we never Nel-sama about this because anything relates to fight could bring Nel-sama’s memories back. Nel-sama hates fighting and she has escaped from it. We don’t want her memories about fighting to come back. We just want to protect her silently. This is our mission.”

“But now that her will to fight is back!! And if she says she’ll fight. Our mission is to fulfill that command!” Pesshe stares at Szayel and continues, “Someone like you will never interfere!! SzayelApollo!!”

Scene turns to the duel between Nel and Nnoitota. She still hasn’t given up and Nnoitora is taunting her. Nel finally says, “Too bad…I just returned to this body so it’s still uncomfortable. So I really don’t want to use it..”

She lifts her sword up and says, “Sing”

Note: When Nel was in a child form, she talks like one as well.

• Der Spoiler hört sich vielversprechend an..
      Vorallem gefällt mir das Ende, Nells release, bin ja mal gespannt wie sie aussehen wird, der Berfomet Spoiler scheint ja ein Fake gewesen zu sein oder?
      Dondon und Pesche gefallen mir auch immer mehr, und dsie haben nicht mal ihr Gedächtnis verloren, wollten nur nicht kämpfen, damit Nell nicht ihr Gedächtinis wiedererlangt. Bin mal gespannt was die so drauf haben, mit Zaeropollo haben sie ja noch ne Rechnung offen.