Angepinnt One Piece Ideen und Theorien ohne Gehalt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Die nächsten beiden Kapitel werden "Kommandant Pika" und "Kommandant Trebol" heißen.

Im Flashback trug Trebol Ketten an den Fußgelenken (Bild). Daraus schlussfolgere ich, dass er ein ehemaliger Sklave der Weltaristokraten ist, der von Flamingo befreit wurde. Als Dank hat er ihm ewige Loyalität geschworen.
    • Ich glaube das Unicon das alte Königreich ist und das die "D" Nachfahren von diesen sind. Es wird wohl auch nur einem D träger möglich sein die Insel zu betreten. Wieso weiß ich nicht dafür weiß man noch zu wenig.

Da sowohl Buggy als auch Shanks eigentlich mehr wissen sollten und beide anscheinend nicht das Ziel haben dahin zu Segeln werden sie wohl mehr wissen, wahrscheinlich auch warum bisher keiner außer Rodger drauf war.
    • "The Sixth" ...

... wird eines der Kapitel in diesem Arc lauten. Robin, die gerade mit Lysop im Untergrund tätig ist, wird von Sugar in ein Spielzeug verwandelt, wodurch sie von der SHB vergessen wird. Da sich keiner der SHB an sie erinnert, gilt sie auch nicht mehr als Mitglied. Mit ihrer Rückverwandlung, ist sie dann wieder ein Mitglied und wird die SHB nicht mehr verlassen: "The Sixth"!
      "Weaklings can't pick their way of death."
      - Trafalgar Law 662 -
    • Sehr gute Theorie !

Hey Leute ich habe heute in einem anderem Forum eine Theorie über die "Seelen" der Teufelsfrucht gelesen und ich will sie mit euch teilen! Ich wäre fast ausgeflippt als ich die Theorie gelesen habe und ich könnte mir sehr gut vorstellen das sie wahr ist.

[quote='''''', post: 188605, member: 1304]Once a Devil Fruit user has eaten a Devil Fruit and dies, their spirit becomes one with that fruit when it is then reincarnated.

[ATTACH=full]5547[/ATTACH]

When the reincarnation of a Devil Fruit was explained, it is extremely vital in noticing that after the user dies, their spirit floats out of the body and it goes into a new fruit to become the new devil fruit. But look carefully, and you'll notice it is not any ordinary spirit coming out, but one in a swirl. This one extra swirl accumulates and adds one more line/swirl to the Devil Fruit giving the Devil Fruit more lines on its surface. As more and more users have eaten this Devil Fruit and dies, it will be reincarnated with one more line/swirl each time. This could distinguish between which Devil Fruits are more rarer and found/used less compared to those that are more common.

The spirit/will is absorbed into the fruit. I also have one addition to this theory and that is every swirl on the devil fruit represents each soul that it has for every previous user.

The reason I believe this is:

If you look carefully, the lines do not all appear at once, but rather in an order of swirls. I believe the first lines represent the first users of the fruit and the first souls that it has. This means the last swirl is that of the most recent user's soul. The fruit will now have one more line/swirl than the last time. This is why devil fruits of this generation has several swirls on them, and the more rarer fruits like Yami Yami no Mi has far less swirls on it because there has been less users.

This is how the original Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl looked liked before it was reborn:

It has less swirls on it meaning it did gain more swirls.

Blackbeard's devil fruit is one of the most secret and rarest devil fruits to exist and so it has far less swirls meaning it had less previous users:

I also believe that Devil Fruits with less lines/swirls on them have bigger lines for a reason and this is because their spirits are still fresh in the fruit and has not been compressed over time from all the other spirits. This also makes the Mera Mera no Mi very valuable because Ace's will/spirit is still fresh in the fruit and because it has less swirls than most others, their will and spirits are concentrated and their wills radiate clear to the next user by stronger power enhancements and other features. This why those with more lines/swirls turns out to be more weaker and more common because their wills/spirits are not concentrated and it kind of evens it out. But, those with less lines/swirls are the Devil Fruits that are more powerful because a lot of their powers have not been used yet and they still have loads of powers left to use as not many spirits/wills have not used it.

This especially means all Devil Fruits start off equally and of equal powers and strength, but over time, the ones that got used a lot will over time lose their powers and become weaker, but those with less lines and users have loads of powers and potential still left. This is why Blackbeard went in search for the Yami Yami no Mi knowing full well that it was rare and has less previous users, so it would be extremely powerful, if not the most strongest.

Now, compare that to one with several swirls, a more commonly found devil fruit like the Awa Awa no Mi which has even tons of swirls meaning its more common and has had a lot more previous users:

The same has been shown with Ace's Mera Mera no Mi which is a Logia and as we know Logia fruits are a lot more rarer than all other types of devil fruits. Yet, they also possess less swirls meaning it has had less previous users:

Sabo seems to know a lot more about the dynamics of the devil fruit and what happens to the will/spirit of its users, and it seems significant that he puts emphasis on retrieving Ace's devil fruit and claiming the new user would inherit his will, meaning the new user would inherit the will of all its previous users:

It makes even more sense when you connect back to Whitebeard's famous speech back at Marineford when he said:

bTvGyZd71sQ

[ATTACH=full]5548[/ATTACH]

Whitebeard met Roger before Roger's execution and Roger explained the Will of the D to Whitebeard. Whitebeard even mentioned here that there are those that inherited Roger's will and Ace's will is bound to be inherited as well, and because his spirit/will lives on in the new user, the "flame" will never die. He even mentioned that the "they" have been passed down through generations without fail referring clearly to the devil fruits as they have been passed down without fail, and then he even stated that the new user would basically hold the wills/spirits of those from those centuries and challenge the world. This means the wills of those previous users are most likely their spirits and they are passed on to the next generation through the next user.

As more lines accumulate and generations go on, the devil fruits still come into existence and someone ends up finding it. Whitebeard knew the one who will challenge the World Government must be a Devil Fruit user because they are literally carrying the wills/spirits of all its predecessors.

Sabo knew about all of this and this is why he wants to win Ace's Devil Fruit this badly and constantly states that he will win it because Ace's will/spirit is literally on the line.

Hope you like my theory :)[/quote][quote='''''', post: 188605, member: 1304]Diese Theorie wurde nicht von mir geschrieben! Sie wurde von "Agilan" aus dem Forum "ForumPiece" geschrieben. (ich hoffe ich darf diese Theorie hier posten, da ich sie unbedingt verbreiten will![/quote]
      In Zukunft keine Scans aus dem Manga!

GB
      Pirate Warriors 2 !
      Kuzan gibt gas <3
    • Ich habe vor kurzem, von einem User, ein Bild gesehen wo man die Fußabdrücke von Ruffys Crew sah und da meinten ja viele, das ein paar von Jimbeis Füße sind. Ich jedoch glaube Issho wird beitreten. Ich weiss auch nicht, aber er ist ja jetzt kein reiner Soldat und er findet Ruffy ja auch sympathisch UND das wichtigste er sagte, das dieses Jahr das Jahr, der Träume ist. Isshos Traum ist ja bekannt er will die Samurai und wahrscheinlich auch die anderen bösen Piraten los werden. Warum also nicht zu der Crew gehen die zur Zeit die meisten Samus besiegt hat.

Fazit er hat einen Traum, er hat ein Linkes Merkmal(hahaha) und er könnte die Position des Priester einnehmen.
      Also fehlt noch die Vergangenheit und eine Position

Wer weiss, vielleicht hab ich ja auch mal recht.
    • Kampf gegen Fujitora?

Viele meinen ja das es vielleicht zu einen Kampf mit Fujitora kommt (Ob jetzt Zorro oder sonst wer) dieser aber nicht zu Ende ausgetragen wird.
      Jetzt habe ich zwei Theorien:
      1. Fuji wird nicht gegen die SHB Leute kämpfen da er ihnen dankbar ist für das ausschalten von Flamingo (könnte ja passieren.)
      2.Ruffy besiegt Flamingo und wird eben sehr geschwächt (Hinterhalt o.ä.) so dass er kaum Kraft hat sich jemanden entgegen zu stellen. (Optional: Er hat doch noch Kraft zu kämpfen.)
      Fujitora will Ruffy aber mitnehmen. Jetzt haben wir hier fast die selbe Situation wie auf der Thriller Bark: Zorro stellt sich ihm in den Weg um Ruffy zu beschützen, kämpft kurz gegen Issho und merkt das er keine Chance hat. Es tauchen aber die restlichen SHB Leute auf um sich gegen den Admiral zu wehren. Hier weisbich noch nicht wie es weiter geht. Entweder Er sieht sich in der Unterzahl und kämpft nicht weiter oder er kämpft und verliert.

Kurz gesagt: Was wenn Fuji gegen die ganz Gruppe kämpft und nicht nur gegen Zorro?

Hypa Hypa

• Während Bonneys Namen sich von der Piratin Anne Bonny ableiten lässt, so basiert ihre Geschichte auf dem Song My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean.
      Zumindest der erste Teil passte, wenn man daran denkt dass sie schon einmal jemandem (scheinbar der WR) entkommen konnte, und nun wieder auf der Flucht ist xD

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean

My Bonnie lies over the ocean, my Bonnie lies over the sea,
      My Bonnie lies over the ocean,
      O bring back my Bonnie to me.

Bring back, bring back, O bring back my Bonnie to me, to me:
      Bring back, bring back, O bring back my Bonnie to me.
      O blow ye winds over the ocean,
      O blow ye winds over the sea.
      O blow ye winds over the ocean,
      And bring back my Bonnie to me.

Last night as I lay on my pillow,
      Last night as I lay on my bed,
      I dreamed that my Bonnie was dead.

The winds have blown over the ocean,
      The winds have blown over the sea,
      The winds have blown over the ocean,
      And brought back my Bonnie to me.
      Repeat chorus
      My Bonnie leaned over the gas tank,
      The height of its contents to see,
      I lit a small match to assist her,
      O Bring back my Bonnie to me.

Last night as I lay on my bed,
      I stuck my feet out of the window,
      In the morning the neighbors were dead.

My mother makes beer in the bathtub,
      My father makes synthetic gin,
      My sister makes fudge for a quarter,
      Wouldja believe how the money rolls in?

My mother, she drowned in the bathtub,
      My father, he died from his gin,
      My sister choked on her chocolate,
      My stars, what a fix I am in.

I tried making beer in the bathtub,
      I tried making synthetic gin,
      I tried making fudge for a living,

Now look at the shape that I'm in.
    • -Mal 'ne ernste Theorie von mir: Die Eltern von Nami werden noch eine wichtige Rolle spielen. Oda mag es ja, alte Charaktere nochmal hervorzukramen und werwürde sich da besser anbieten, als 2 Unbekannte? Ausserdem, wieso hätte er sonst Bellemere einbauen müssen.

-Bonneys Name leitet sich vom Stein der Weisen ab: Jewelry->Schmuck->Edelstein->Stein der Weisen->Ewige Jugend->eine eventuelle Fähigkeit von Bonney's Teufelskraft

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tomato Gang ()

• -Roger besaß die Gum-gum-Frucht. Nach dessen Tod bekam sie Shanks in die Hände.

-Roger ist Dragons Bruder. (ähnlichkeit ist kaum zu übersehen)

-Fuji hat seine Sicht durch einen der sieben Samurai verloren. Vorzugweise Flakenauge. Deshalb will er diese auch abschaffen.

-Rebecca wird nicht der SHB beitreten. Ihr betritt wäre nur sinnvoll, wenn sie die FF bekommt. Da sie diese nur brauch um Flamingo zu besiegen, dieser aber von Ruffy besiegt wird, wird sie kein Interesse mehr an der FF habem. Ruffy behält die FF als andenken und Wicca isst sie ausversehen, somit tritt diese der SHB bei. (Chapter 736 Ruffy zu Wicca: " Oh cool ein Zwerg")
      Realität ist das, was in deinem Kopf entsteht.