Angepinnt Naruto - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• Chapter 329:

Spoilertext:

Naruto's training. A hint from Kakashi brings something to mind.
      Akatsuki's outlook from here.
      Last page. Akatsuki's final objective "World Domination" (The view of the boss is still only from the back).

Spoilerpics:

Endlich sehen wir mal wieder Naruto und Kakashi^^
    • Bin gespannt, was für ein Hinweis das von Kakashi ist.. bzw. was er bewirkt^^

Oha, und wir sehen den Leader wieder nur so gay grey - -*

Aber immerhin wird das Ziel klar.. und das freut mich seeeeh~heer!
      Um die Weltherrschaft zu erlangen, muss man die jetztige(n) Regierung(en) stürzen oder die Welt in ein komplettes Chaos verwandeln.
      Beides ist mit recht, denn dann sehen wir endlich VIIIEL von der "äußeren" Welt von Naruto *drool*
      Genialer Schritt Kishimoto.. ich bin erfreut, dass "Naruto" imho wieder in eine interessante Richtung tendiert.

*thumbup1*
    • so langsam glaube ich wird naruto die technick erst kurz vor der entscheidenden schlacht beherrschen. in der zwischenzeit werden wir wohl weiter kleinere kämpfe sehen, in denen weitere ninjas sterben werden und wie akatsuki an macht gewinnen wird und ihre pläne ohne störungen ausführen kann.

ab und zu wird dann wohl naruto eingeblendet, der immer von den kampfhandlungen nur sehr spät erfährt und ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass bald krieg zwischen den dörfern ausbrechen wird.
    • Worauf sitzt der Leader eiglt.?

Auf irgendeiner Statur in irgendeiner Stadt.. großen Stadt, erinnert an Tokyo.
      Und zufälligerweise hat diese Statur auch diese ringförmigen Augen wie der Leader selber (oder auch Kurenai zum Vergleich..)

Durch ihren speziellen Justu können sie ja einen Klon erschaffen, und dass sogar an einem völlig anderem Ort.
    • Ich habe Spoiler. Ich editiere es gleich mal rein.

Narutos Training schreitet voran und Kakashi gibt ihm einen Tipp.
      Weiters wird klargestellt, was Akatsuki wirklich vorhaben und zwar die Weltherrschaft an sich reißen.

OMG wie einfallsreich. *blink*
      Ad Astra Per Aspera

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kaku ()

• Pg 1
      Side text: The stage is once again the training––– Aiming for the creation of a new jutsu that is yet to be seen, Naruto’s desperate battle continues.

Frame 4
      Naruto: Hey! Everyone look out! There’s one that’s going Kyuubi!!

Frame 5
      Naruto: Yamato Taichou He–lp!!

Pg 2
      Frame 1
      No. 329: That goal…!!
      Naruto: Uoooohhh!!
      Inside a pain that is unimaginable!!

Frame 2
      Kakashi: Tenzou, it’s coming
      Yamato: Damn!

Pg 3
      Frame 1
      Naruto: Guah! Ugyah!

Frame 6
      Naruto: Fuuu––

Pg 4
      Frame 1
      Kakashi: Are you ok?

Frame 4
      Kakashi: Since we entered the training to add “Wind manipulation” to the rasengan, it’s been one whole day… Using approximately 200 kagebunshin. If we sum up the hours of training as one person, it’s 4,800 hours… …Still no where near enough.

Frame 5
      Naruto: But this training… The chakra control is so difficult that 200 kagebunshin is the max.

Frame 6
      Naruto: …It feels like I’ll never be able to do it.

Pg 5
      Frame 1
      Naruto: To begin with, creating the rasengan takes a ton of concentration… And then to add “nature manipulation” on top of that is impossible…

Frame 2
      Kakashi: …You’re giving up so easily. It’s not like you. Are you sure you’re the Uzumaki Naruto that I know?

Frame 4
      Naruto: …But just this time, it’s impossible…
      Kakashi: You still have to do it.

Frame 5
      Naruto: When you’re looking right, and you’re told to look left at the same time, can you do it, Kakashi-sensei!?

Frame 7
      Yamato: That is indeed impossible.

Pg 6
      Frame 1
      Kakashi: I see… so that’s what it is… Then it’s not impossible.

Frame 4
      Kagebunshin no Jutsu!

Frame 5
      Kakashi: While looking right, look left…

Pg 7
      Frame 1
      Kakashi: This is what you mean right?

Frame 4
      Naruto: That’s it!

Frame 5
      Kakashi: Did he figure something out?

Pg 8
      Frame 3
      AL: As soon as the sanbi is done, we’ll seal the Nibi too. This will take at least six days. Be prepared.

Frame 4
      Hidan: Six days… Damn long! This is stupid.
      Kakuzu: Hidan… You shouldn’t be one to talk.

Frame 5
      Hidan: We almost were able to massacre the guys from Konoha. And show those heathens the existence of the Jashin Religion!

Frame 6
      AL: Konoha isn’t heathens. They view the previous generation as God, and practice the “Will of fire.”

Pg 9
      Frame 1
      AL: But that could just be said it’s only a justification for battle…

Frame 2
      Hidan: You bastard… Are you saying that just to make fun of me!?

Frame 3
      AL: No… I have no intention of making fun of the reason you fight. I’m in the same boat as you. The reason for war doesn’t matter.

Frame 4
      AL: Religion, beliefs, wealth, land, grudge, love, or just because… No matter how ridiculous the reason, it becomes a reason for war.

Frame 5
      AL: The wars will never cease. The reason can come after it… The instinct demands battle.

Frame 6
      Hidan: No one’s listening to you talk on and on! I have my way of doing things. I have my own goals too. I have no intention of giving everything to this group.

Pg 10
      Frame 1
      AL: As long as you belong to the group “Akatsuki” you will work for its goal as well. If the “Akatuki’s” goals are met, then your wish will be achieved quickly as well.

Frame 2
      Hidan: Hmph… No matter how cool you act, the goal of the “Akatsuki” has just become “gathering money”!

Frame 3
      Hidan: Just like Kakuzu… The type of reason to fight that I hate the most!!

Frame 4
      AL: That’s right… Our immediate goals are indeed money. …But the real goal of the “Akatsuki” lies elsewhere. For that goal, we need a huge amount of money.

Frame 5
      Hidan: Next to Tobi, I’m the newest member, so I’ve never heard anything from you about it! Sneaking around when I’m not there…

Frame 6
      AL: Are you pouting? Fu… Fine, I’ll tell you about now.

Frame 7
      AL: The “Akatsuki’s” final goal will be met by taking it step by step. There’s a total of 3 steps. The first is money.
      Hidan: Shit…

Pg 11
      Frame 1
      AL: And the second step is using that money, create the first ever mercenary organization of the shinobi world.

Frame 2
      Hidan: …Hey, hey, that’s just the same thing all the other shinobi villages are doing. It means completing missions and getting paid…

Frame 3
      Hidan: You want to become the chief of a small village which won’t even be invited to belong by any country? Stupid……

Frame 4
      AL: Fuh… Completely wrong… I’ll explain to you in order the what the villages that belong to a country are.

Frame 5
      AL: For those countries that have a strong shinobi village, the “shinobi business” holds a large part of the country’s profits. The shinobi village enters into battles, in and out of the country, and earn large amounts of money. It can be said that they support the country’s economy.

Pg 12
      Frame 1
      AL: That means that for the country to make a steady profit, there has to be some war.

Frame 2
      AL: However, this generation, while there lots of small battles, there are no large wars of the past. The countries are trimming down the villages and many shinobi are losing their place.

Frame 3
      AL: A shinobi exists to fight. The thanks they get for risking their lives for the country is this.

Frame 4
      AL: The “Five Major Shinobi Countries” are still ok… The country and the village are large and trusted. There are many missions from other countries and are stable. But… the small countries are different.

Frame 5
      AL: To maintain a shinobi village it cost about the same as it would during wartime and peacetime. But if they trim it village too much because of that, if sudden wars start, they can’t cope.

Pg 13
      Frame 1
      AL: That’s why we “Akatsuki” will create it! Never belong to any country. We’ll prepare as many shinobi as required when it’s required.

Frame 2
      AL: Holding the required power, from all sorts of small countries and villages, a mercenary group that works for money!

Frame 3
      AL: In the beginning, we’ll accept for little money all sorts of wars at once, and spread word throughout the war market. And then, using the “bijuu” we’ll create wars suited for the market.

Frame 4
      AL: And finally, we’ll control all the wars and have a monopoly!

Pg 14
      Frame 2
      AL: …And then from there, we’ll destroy the large countries system of “shinobi villages”… And force them to rely on “Akatsuki”…

Frame 3
      AL: And then finally we come to the true goal that lies beyond that…

Frame 4
      AL: The third stage of the goal…

Pg 15
      AL: We’ll conquer the world…

Text: Beneath one’s eyes is everything–– The ambition to be feared is announced!!

ps raw ist auch schon raus
      Edit:
      tja damit wissen wir jetzt was akatsuki will und wie in etwa die das umsetzen wollen und naruto hat glaube endlich verstanden wie es funktionieren könnte, also das finale mit akatsuki ist nahe.

PS nächste woche gibts kein kapitel

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Giant D. Alex ()

• naja die hälfte von dem gelaber des leaders hätte man sich wohl sparen können, wenn es doch am ende auf weltherschaft (wie einfallsreich!) als ultimatives und finales ziel hinausläuft, hätte es besser gefunden, wenn anstattdessen mehr von narutos training gezeigt worden wäre, naja vielleicht übernächste woche.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Original von Ichigo
      hat eigentlich schon irgend jemand spoiler vom nächsten chapter, wäre echt mal super, bin ja mal gespannt, ob naruto sein neues jutsu in diesem chapter meistern wird.

diese woche gabs kein chapter, am MIttwoch werden die spoiler für das nächjste chap erst kommen.
    • Recht interessantes Kapitel.
      Asumas Beerdigung, Narutos Idee um das Jutsu weiterzuentwickeln. Dabei war Kakashis Aussage etwas störend ;)

Aber endet mit RIESIGEM Cliffhanger. Das nervt langsam an Naruto finde ich.
      Ad Astra Per Aspera
    • Original von Kaku
      Recht interessantes Kapitel.
      Asumas Beerdigung, Narutos Idee um das Jutsu weiterzuentwickeln. Dabei war Kakashis Aussage etwas störend ;)

Aber endet mit RIESIGEM Cliffhanger. Das nervt langsam an Naruto finde ich.

ja da kann ich mich nur anschließen.
      finde aber die lösung des problems mit einem weiteren bunshin nicht gerade so berauschend, dies hätte sich einfach jeder denken können.

team 10 wird sich wohl auf die jagd von hidan und co begeben.
    • Original von Ichigo
      Hey, wie sieht es denn mit neuen Spoilern aus, sind da schon irgendwelche draussen, wenn ja, kann die dan irgend jemand posten, jaja, ich weiß, ich bin ungeduldig lol xdxdxd.
      ^

leider noch net, sonst hät ich die schon gepostet^^

naja lang wirds net mehr dauern....hoff ich mal *wink*
    • Original von brucelee
      Tsunade trys to stop the three of them (team 10)
      She Scolds them
      Shikamaru tells her while puffing out smoke that he'll go regardless.

but Tsuande firmly refuses saying that it has to be a 4 man cell

kakashi appears
      "A team needs to have 4 people right?"
      Kakashi joins them

The scence changes to a image(description) of the extraction of the nibi.

The scence changes again, searching the Baldy from the bounty station, asking him about kakuzu.

Last, episode ends with Tsuande ordering Sakura to [help?] complete the new Jutsu within 24 hours

Spoiler pic, Konoha is hunting Akatsuki, A rare Ibiki appearance

In the picture Ibiki is saying "With my menthods I'll make you spit it out"

• Original von ->Smoker<-
      Soll Sakura NAruto helfen das neue Jutsu zu vollenden oder soll Sakura selber ein neues jutsu in 24 h vollenden??
      Ich bin verwirrt *confused1*

Ja, war ich auch.. aber denk mal, dass es sich um eins von Sakura handelt.. denn ich kann mir iwie nicht vorstellen wie sie Naruto helfen sollen *mellow*

Bin auch auf Ibikis Tortur gespannt *tt2*