Angepinnt Naruto - WJK

• Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Einsatz von Cookies
    Beachten Sie zudem unsere Datenschutzerklärung: Pirateboard.net - Datenschutzerklärung

• One page
      Sakura(?): There are tracks indicating Sasuke was here just a moment ago!

Kiba: His scent is very faint, but its here.

Kiba: A lot of other scents linger as well.

Naruto: Whaddaya mean?

Shino: From the looks of it, its safe to assume this area was a battleground&

Ninken: I knew it! Save for one of the scents, the others are mingled with Sasukes&

Sakura: What?

Ninken: It seems there are people operating closely along side Sasuke. A posse, if you will.

Other page.

Madara(?): That is all. Have the other members hunt down the remaining Jinchuuriki.

Pain: I know already.

Madara(?): The time is finally at hand&and it wont be long before our objective is achieved.

Other page.

Sasuke: So, you manage to get useful info on Itachi?

Karin: Try sounding like our boss when youre not all beat up, will ya!

Other page.

Itachi: Hes *not* dead. Also...

Kisame: What do you mean?

Other page

Sidebar: (cant make out text). Akatsukis puppet master is Tobi& and his eye is Sharigan! The third (cut off).

Other page

Madara(?): Sharingans xxxxx power& the power I, Uchiha Madara, posses! (something like that. I cant see key parts of the sentence, nor the proceeding or following sentences, which would put this one into context.)

Other page:

Karin: XXXXxxxx (cant read)

Karin: Sasuke, hurry!

Sasuke: Calm down, Karin.

Other page:

Girl: the sky(?)s crying again&

Girl: Pain& you
    • Das Kapitel ist okay. Erst sieht man Itachi mit Kisame im Regen miteinander reden. Dann sieht man Sasuke der im Bett liegt und mit seinen Team redet. HArt wo Karin Suigetsu ins Gesicht tritt aber weil er aus Wasser ist keine Wirkung. Und dann mussten sie noch Jugo aufhalten. Dann stoßen Naruto und Co. auf die anderen und nehmen die Spur von Sasuke auf. Und zum Schluss Pein und die Lady wie sie mit den ALL Tobi reden.

Finde es trotzdem merkwürdig und dumm das Tobi der wahre Al ist. Und sowie es aussieht bekommt man im nächsten Kapitel auch nur Infos und gerede mit. Ich hoffe es dauert nicht zu lange für den nächsten Kampf. Wer auch immer gegen wen. Möchte auf jedenfall Team Shino,Kiba und Hinata in Action sehen.
    • Shino und Hinata... jo.. wäre echt mal an der Zeit..

Vor allem will ich die Entwicklung von Hinata sehen ^^

Nun.. irgendwie war es doch eigentlich logisch, dass der neue Leader ein Sharingan hat..

Wie will jemand ohne Sharingan beurteilen, vom Zuschauen, dass die Augen die eines Itachi übertreffen. Hinterher betrachtet ein logischer Ausspruch. Nun ^^

Kibas Auftritt ist zumindest mal ein Hoffnungsschimmer, dass nun nicht alles auf die Sharingan verlagert wird. Obwohl ich es nicht nervig finde, hätte ich diese Info noch zurückgehalten. Aber mal abwarten.

Nächste Woche Pein in Aktion? ^^

~ Mario
    • Color cover:

Their hopes, their desperate desires...fated to clash again once more!

Chapter 364: The goal...!

Itachi and Kisame stand somewhere, in the rain.

Kisame: Relentless, isn't it, this rain. Although it's quite odd, really, that we see such rain here, at this time of the year...

Itachi takes one step forward and looks up at the sky.

Kisame: Now now, you'll catch a cold like that.

Itachi continues to ignore him.

Kisame: Can't imagine what a cold-blood fellow such as yourself could be thinking at this time, but...if I didn't know better I'd say your shedding tears as if to say "it begins..."* I'm terribly sorry about your brother. The Uchiha clan is now down to you, I'm afraid.

*I might be wrong here. I'd need to see the actual manga. So take it with a pinch of salt.

Itachi: It isn't...

Kisame: ?

The downpour of rain becomes a trickle.

Itachi: He's not dead yet... and besides...

Kisame: Whatever do you mean?

We see Itachi's face reflected on a puddle of water.

Itachi: Seems the rain's stopped.

The scene switches to Team Hebi. They're at an Inn.

Sasuke: So, you guys manage to get useful info on Itachi?

Karin: Try sounding like our boss when you’re not all beat up, will ya!

Suigetsu: Well, there was lots to be found on "Akatsuki" itself, but nothing concrete on Uchiha Itachi.

Karin shrugs.

Suigetsu: But it seems they're looking for certain people...people with a special kind of chakra.

Sasuke: A special kind of chakra?

Juugo: I spoke to some animals, and learned the location of several of Akatsuki's hideouts*. In the area sorrounding the hideouts, a huge, unsettling chakra can always be felt. That's what the animals said.

*Yes, Juugo can speak to animals.

Suigetsu: Woah, ya don't say! Base creatures like animals can pick up chakra too...wait, no... they can pick it up because they're base - Just like Karin!

Karin: Come again!?

Suigetsu: Whoa!

Karin kicks Suigetsu in the face.

Suigetsu's face mutates into water.

Water spills over to Sasuke's face.

A bird escapes from Juugo's shoulder.

Juugo's body begins to tremble.

Karin: Suigetsu, you son of a bitch! This is the last straw!

Karin goes all out punching Suigetsu

Suigetsu: Hey! C'mon! Hold on!

Suigetsu's upper body mutates into water.

Juugo: Kill...need to kill...must kill...

Karin and Suigetsu: !

Sasuke: !

Juugo: Uoooooo!!!!

Suigetsu and Karin holod Juugo down.

Suigetsu: Holy shit! Juugo's impulse to kill's -

Karin: Sasuke, quickly!

Sasuke: Settle down, Juugo.

Sasuke activates his Sharigan.

Juugo begins to settle down (good boy!)

Juugo: I...sorry...

Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo: !

Sasuke's fallen asleep while sitting.

The scene changes to the site of the explosion.

Sakura: Naruto!

Yamato: Guess it caught everyone's attention*.

(*lit. looks like everyone's attention was caught so you we all came running).

Naruto: What happened!? (dattebayo! No, seriously.)

Sakura: Traces indicate Sasuke was here just a moment ago

Naruto: !

Kiba: His scent is very faint, but it’s here. A lot of other scents linger as well.

Shino: From the looks of it, it’s safe to assume we have a battleground here…

Ninken: I knew it! Save for one of the scents, the others are mingled with Sasuke’s…

Sakura: What?

Ninken: It seems there are people operating closely along side Sasuke. A posse, if you will.

Sakura: So back there...!

Sakura recalls the moment when she walked by Karin.

Kakashi: Most likely Sasuke's formed his own team. Of the other six scents, two belong to Akatsuki members, but the rest...

Naruto: Then what are we waiting for! We go after Sasuke's scent! (ttebayo!)

Ninken: Hold yer horses, Naruto We can't.

Naruto: What the? Why not!?

Kiba closes his eyes.

Kakashi: Their scents vanish here.

Yamato: Typically, it would mean that either Sasuke was flung away without a trace by the explosion*, or he used space-time ninjutsu to teleport to another location.

*I had a lot of trouble with this line, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Kiba: From what I can tell... yeah, it's the latter.

Naruto: ?

Kiba: My nose right now's better than a Ninken's*! I'm on to ya, Sasuke!

*Ninken = ninja dog.

Kakashi: Better than a Ninken's, ey? ... You've come a long way in a short time, Kiba. That's the Inuzuka clan for ya!

Naruto: Lead the way, Kiba!

The scene switches to Akatsuki.

Puppet master: Uzumaki Naruto... he can no longer be dismissed as a mere brat. Not only is he equiped with powerful jutsu, but his comrades are numerous, as well. It won't be easy. He took out two of Kakuzu's hearts in a single blow, if you can believe that.

Girl: Your words of caution are unwarranted. Pain's yet to lose a single battle.

Puppet master: Heheh...well...there's no denying that. That'll be all. Have the other members pick up the pace in their hunt for the remaining Jinchuuriki.

Pain: No need to tell me that.

The Puppet master takes the Akatsuki coat that hung on the wall puts it on.

Puppet master: The time is finally at hand…and it won’t be long before our objective is achieved.

The cloudy sky grows ominous.

Puppet master: And then, all will return to it's rightful state.* (*Lit. it's original form, for those who wish to look deeply into the line).

It starts to rain, and lighting falls

We see Tobi's face under the light.

Tobi: And Sharingan's true power... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will -!

Through the hole in his mask we see Sharingan.

Tobi disappears.

Girl: The heavens cry again... Pain... you...

Sidebar: A shocking truth is revealed by the light of the storm! (no pun intended). The one pulling Akatsuki's strings is Tobi...and his eye is a Sharingan! The third surviving Uchiha calls forth lighting!

Next issue: The strongest man in Akatsuki pursues Naruto! Next time (color pages), In pursuit of Itachi!

• Sehr interresantes chapter.

Pain wurde also noch nie von jemanden besiegt, das verspricht ja mal einen geilen fight.

Naruto und co sind jetzt auf der Suche nach Sasuke dank Kiba finden sie ihn bestimmt auch oder Pain kommt ihnen dazwischen und wir sehen endlich etwas Team 8 Aktion ;)
    • oh mann Tobi ist nicht Uchiha Madata, er hat nur sein Chakra und sein Sharingan aber dass er so stark wi adara ist, heisst dass noch lange nicht.

Naja dass Chap sonst ist langeweillig, und glaube nächste woche wirds auch noch unintressant, aber dann in 2 Wochen wirds richtig fetzen, bin ja mal schon gespannt, was da raus kommt.

mfg
    • sicher das Tobi NICHT Uchiha Madara ist woher wollt ihr das wissen hab ich was überlesen.

wo steht das er nur sien chakra hat

aufjedenfall hat Naruto probleme Tobi und Pain die machen kakashi schneller kalt als er gucken kann

ich glaub jetzt wirds hart ma gucken was naruto noch drauf hat
    • ne es heisst ja

And Sharingan's true power... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will

Daher kann ich mal denken, dass es nicht Uchiha Madara ist, aber dass er nur sein Chakra hat bin ich mir nicht sicher. xD

Naja ich glaube Kakashi hat noch ein paar Tricks im Ärmel sonst würde ja Tsunade nicht ihn einfach so losschicken.

Und ich denke jetzt wird sich mal Jiraiya einmischen, wenn Pain kommt, ich freu mich schon dasnn sehen wir mal was der Perversling wirklich drauf hat. xD

• KEIN anderer aus dme Uchiha Clan lebt mehr und keiner hat NUR EIN Auge
      und zwar das rechte weil das linke Sharingan bei Kakashi ist.

Naja er trägt ne maske also kann man ja nicht wissen ob er nur ein auge hat.

Und ausserdem wozu dann diese geheimniss um Tobi!
      Wenn es Obito ist kann er es doch auflösen.

Und vielleicht ist das ja garkein richtiger sharingan user!? Sondern so einer wie Kakashi!
      LOL Naja ne weithergeholte theorie :thumbsup:
    • Naja also dass würde dann total langweillig werden wenn er nur so ein Sharingan user ist wie Kakashi, ich glaube fast schon dass es Obito ist, ich würde dass auch irgendwie mögen, er der früher Kakashi immer nachstecken musste, hat ihn jetzt überholt, doch Kakashi ist immernoch der denker und macht so wieder einiges weg, weil obito tobi immernoch wie ein kleines kind ist.
    • Itachi-sama schrieb:

Naja also dass würde dann total langweillig werden wenn er nur so ein Sharingan user ist wie Kakashi, ich glaube fast schon dass es Obito ist, ich würde dass auch irgendwie mögen, er der früher Kakashi immer nachstecken musste, hat ihn jetzt überholt, doch Kakashi ist immernoch der denker und macht so wieder einiges weg, weil obito tobi immernoch wie ein kleines kind ist.

LOL

Und ich würde das mit Obito lahm finden.
      Wozu immer so ne helden geschichte,wenn sie den doch badass werden :thumbdown:
      Naja abwarten und tee trinken.
    • So, gerade aus'm Kino zurück (Deathproof, sehr geil!), und was seh ich: Das chapter ist draußen, also muss ehrlich sagen, dass mir das chapter doch besser gefällt, als ich es nach den ersten Spoilern erwartet hätte! Gut, dass mit dem Tobi/Madar/Oder doch Obito ist ein bischen scwammig und imo nicht so toll von Kishimoto inszeniert, aber mal von diesem Manko abgesehen, ist das chapter doch ganz ordentlich geworden, vor allem gefällt mir die Tatsache, dass Pein bisher ungeschlagen ist, dass dürfte auf einen epischen Kampf mit Naruto (+Unterstützung oder nur als Kjuubi?) hinweisen, freu' mich schon derbstens auf das Zusammenprallen dieser zwei toughen Kämpfer! :thumbsup: (Sorry, aber DER Smiley ist einfach zu geil!)

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Ich könnte mir auch vorstellen das Tobi Obito ist. Vielleicht ist ja Obito die wiedergeburt von Madara und wo er unter dem Stein lag kam die Kraft von Madara heraus und zerstörte diesen. Und weil Obito in diesem Augenblick ja eigl. Tot war und damit verbunden auch sehr schwach(is ja so) übernahm Madara den Körper. Und weil er sich ja schlecht Madara nennen konnte nannte er sich Tobi.

PS: Aber trozdem finde ig das Verzwickt. Warum lässt er sich den von Zetsu trainieren wenn er die Power von Madara hat? Und warum schleuchst er sich 2mal in die AKA wenn er doch schon der BOSS ist?
    • Jeff Nero Hardy schrieb:

Ich könnte mir auch vorstellen das Tobi Obito ist. Vielleicht ist ja Obito die wiedergeburt von Madara und wo er unter dem Stein lag kam die Kraft von Madara heraus und zerstörte diesen. Und weil Obito in diesem Augenblick ja eigl. Tot war und damit verbunden auch sehr schwach(is ja so) übernahm Madara den Körper. Und weil er sich ja schlecht Madara nennen konnte nannte er sich Tobi.

PS: Aber trozdem finde ig das Verzwickt. Warum lässt er sich den von Zetsu trainieren wenn er die Power von Madara hat? Und warum schleuchst er sich 2mal in die AKA wenn er doch schon der BOSS ist?

Er hat sich wahrscheinlich nochmals eingeschleust, um inkognito näher am Geschehen zu sein, vorallem um Sasukes Fortschritte aus erster Hand sehen zu können.

„Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.“

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• Junge Junge,

das neue Board ist echtmal verwirrend ohne Ende :C. Bis ich hierher gefunden habe, das hat ja nen halben Tach gedauert ^^

Ich würde es kacke finden wenn Obito = Tobi ist, da ja Obito ein guter ist/war.

Vielleicht hatte ja jemand Obito´s Leichnahm obuziert und sein noch verbliebenes Sharinganauge konverviert oder sowas, um es dann später jemandem einzusetzen.
      Zitat von Piet Klocke
      „Ich habe versucht, mir das Abitur aus dem Internet..... herunterzuladen. Liess sich aber nicht ausdrucken!“